NinjaGlyphs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NinjaGlyphs

Post by Exiled on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:24 am

Just threw this together, its 3-0 so far but I feel it needs something but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

Spoiler:

Monsters: 20

Wattmeter-Dragon
Luster Dragon #2
Hieroglyphic Dragon - Tofenidragon x3
Hieroglyphic Dragon - Shiyuudragon x3
Hieroglyphic Dragon - Nephthedragon x3
Hieroglyph Dragon - Asetdragon x2
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x2
Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo x2
Card-Car D x2
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

Spells: 11

Hieroglyphic Seal of Convocation x3
Monster Reborn
Heavy Storm
Dark Hole
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Pot of Duality x2
A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon

Traps: 9

Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation x2
Fiendish Chain x2
Solemn Judgment
Solemn Warning x2
Torrential Tribute x2

Extra Deck
Gustaph Max, the Super-Dreadnaught Railway Gun x2
Gaia Dragoon, the Force of Lightning x3
Photon Streak Bouncer
Stellar Ptolemys Messier 7
Hieroglyphic Dragon Pharaoh - Atums x3
Inzektor Exa-Beetle
Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
Number 61: Vulcasaurus
Stellar Pleiades

Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

RCF

Last edited by Exiled108 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:34 am; edited 3 times in total

Exiled

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 10000
Reputation Points : 23
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: NinjaGlyphs

Post by mimgrim on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:25 am

the pic you gave isnt of your deck......

DA YCS #3 top 16~
Spammer of the year 2012~

"Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another. Understanding other people isn't hard.....It's Impossible." - Joshua TWEWY

mimgrim

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 1468
Reputation Points : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:26 am

Yea I know figured it out after I posted already, fixed

Exiled

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by mimgrim on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:37 am

hmmmmm here what i suggest

- veiler (hes better side deck for glyphs)
- 2-3 REDMD (hes jsut not that helpfull TBH)
- 1 wattdragon (you really only need 1 TBH)
- BLS?
- POD (it kinda contridicts the deck if you dont draw into hanzo)
- wing beat of giant draogn
- 2 COTH

+ some more hieroglyphic mosnters (i recomend gev and marker)
+ 2 MST or night shot
+ 1 heavy
+ hieroglyph traps and the spell the speical summons

i see alot of dead hands with this deck TBH the only cards you can summon with cost or tribute is tofen and hanzo so you need to try and put gev in at least TBH

DA YCS #3 top 16~
Spammer of the year 2012~

"Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another. Understanding other people isn't hard.....It's Impossible." - Joshua TWEWY

mimgrim

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 1468
Reputation Points : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:47 am

Heavy is in the deck, and this deck is focused on the loop with atums to bring out 3 atums and a gustoph max and plus RedMD opens up so many options. Also wing beat is just my tech to use with toffen cause its so trolly. I see your point with only needing 1 watt, so ill add in a night shot, pod is needed because Hiero's are pretty inconsistent unless you draw into 1 + convo. TBH gev is bad because it summons a hiero not any drag and I would rather use my summon on a Hanzo. The seal of banishing is too slow for me and the super strength is a -1 which hiero's already have a hard time keeping advantage. BLS is still one of the most powerful cards in the game so if you can run it run it.

Exiled

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:00 am

Bumb + op updated with deck and decklist

Exiled

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by RebornShadow on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:23 am

There really is no point in just running 1 one of the normals, since you make you plays slower if they get rid of it. Which is why you should be running 1 Watt and 1 Luster Dragon # 2. Because a well timed Chain Disappearance will hurt your play getting rid of both normals if you run 2 watts and REDMD.

Needs Aset. Without it you limit your 1st turn plays alot. Being able to drop Aset without a tribute and bait out a warning thinking that you have Shiyu in hand is too good. Especially since Hanzo doesnt put in that much work by itself. Since Super Transformation is easier to play around with everyone maining 3 mst now. Not to mention the deck does not have a solid out to a 1st turn thunder king without taking a -1. Sometimes they wont negate tofen because it cant attack that turn, and will just wait for the shiyu and negate that, so you can play mind games. But i do recomend to find room for Card Car D to draw into those pieces faster.

Gieb is awful. Dont even let that cross your mind. You can afford to drop 1 REDMD because this is the Ninja build and you do need space for more things. You can also drop a Hanzo and super transformation for the same reason since 2/2/2 is the proper ratio for the this build in what I mentioned. Its personal preference but still you have a lot of stuff that should be put in.

Night shot is cute, but your teching wingbeat. 2-3 mst is going to be more versatile. Avarice is meh, because most of the time there isnt going to be a need to reuse some things once you go off, and its dead early-mid game. You can also try ROTA if anything. The lone call is a bit random, if you cant fit the 2nd then no need to play it.

RebornShadow

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 20350
Reputation Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:35 am

OP updated with new deck, thanks shadow

Exiled

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by RebornShadow on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:49 am

Welcome. Also if you havent tested already, you may want to go with 3 Aset/2 Neph depending on how you because like i mentioned earlier Aset + Shyuu will be the play that get your combo going (Regardless if you got super transformation going or not) if the opponent does not have a monster/you dont have tofen.

Especially since you can special tofen, tribute for aset, summon a normal, then use asets effect to copy the level. It opens up another play if you dont have shiyu,

Which is why i dont like Gev/Geib that much because it doesnt add much to the deck, gets caught be fiendish easier, and leaves the normal to be killed if you dont have shiyu and normal summoned geib this turn It would be nice in 1 copy and thats it. If it was like 1900 it would be slightly better since it could run over more stuff and bump heads with tking. Also even if you feel that 2 Red eyes isnt that your liking because you draw 1 and the inital loop dies down a bit, you can still banish atmus for it instead of going gaia dragoon right away.

Just more things to think about

Last edited by RebornShadow on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

RebornShadow

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:50 am

I just played 1 game and aset already helped me by allowing me to go into a second atums, really great suggestion bro

Exiled

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Train on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:28 am

whats the loop about?

Leader of Train Team, Still unbeaten

Train

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 185
Reputation Points : 15

http://misfitcraft.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiled on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:49 am

Using Atums to spam RedMD and eventually summon Gustaph Max, 2 atums and the fourth and fifth zone can vary. Also Gaia Dragoon (new xyz with a ptolemys like effect for any xyz) can be used to boost up the Atums to 2600 and gain piercing.

Exiled

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Train on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:22 am

perfect now make an epic Gladiator best xyz deck :I

Leader of Train Team, Still unbeaten

Train

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 185
Reputation Points : 15

http://misfitcraft.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamicdarkful on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:44 am

i am a fool.

dynamicdarkful

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by sintras4 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Hmm, I dont know why you put luster dragon into the deck. Not a bad decision, but I would go for something more like koaki meiru drago or some sort of card like that, to make the deck more consistent.

As a compelled duelist to the fear of monglers, and the bandits of situations, I shall power above them all into my own destiny to become the best. (Just a kid, but sooner r later I gotta grow up.) Razz

sintras4

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 111
Reputation Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by RebornShadow on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:39 pm

@sintras4 wrote:Hmm, I dont know why you put luster dragon into the deck. Not a bad decision, but I would go for something more like koaki meiru drago or some sort of card like that, to make the deck more consistent.

I had already mentioned that you run 1 Watt and 1 Luster Dragon #2 to evoid chain disappearance plays. If you play 2 Wattdragon, and get one gets hit by chain disapearence majority of your plays are dead.

Drago is more of a side deck card in here at the moment in the OCG. Doesnt do anything against inzektors if they have a hornet play, Rabbit cant summon their verz normals or xyz but can still bump head with saber. Drago is best game 2 in the mirror when you have effectively sided. As well as infernities which are more popular in the OCG than here. And agents and Heroes so they can miracle or super poly into Shinning and Escuaridao. Of course they would just go into great tornado but in the instance but still. and we dont know what the meta will be like in the TCG at the time of this sets released due to possible TCG exclusives to justify maining Drago

RebornShadow

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top