gladiator beast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gladiator beast

Post by mimgrim on Wed May 30, 2012 3:07 pm

wanting to make GBS irl but want to ake a very good deck on DN first so

side deck was left blank on purpose :/ but i have one dont worry

DA YCS #3 top 16~
Spammer of the year 2012~

"Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another. Understanding other people isn't hard.....It's Impossible." - Joshua TWEWY

mimgrim

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 1468
Reputation Points : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: gladiator beast

Post by Fefe2931995 on Wed May 30, 2012 6:16 pm

AHL is the worst variant of gb preety inconsistent
something like this is more cool

i try both builds and this works way better than the other

"Lα†ïη ωαr mαš†εr" † ŦєŦє2931995 † Ńǿ ŁimiTs [Fǿяeveя Alǿne]

Fefe2931995

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 5780
Reputation Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by mimgrim on Wed May 30, 2012 9:15 pm

^ WTF is AHL?

DA YCS #3 top 16~

"Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another. Understanding other people isn't hard.....It's Impossible." - Joshua TWEWY

mimgrim

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fefe2931995 on Wed May 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Troll i though it was a hero lives that is the versión that run heros. u cant run heros without AHL or test tiger

Fefe2931995

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by mimgrim on Wed May 30, 2012 9:28 pm

@Fefe2931995 wrote:Troll i though it was a hero lives that is the versión that run heros. u cant run heros without AHL or test tiger

a hero lives is meh and test tiger is meh to me it only runs 4 heros and that is 3 prisma and a stratos, stratos is there to search out prims along with ROTA i use prisma because hes a pertty damn good tech for GBs he makes it easier to do contact fusions but if i was playing a total hero GB deck there would be more heros ._. also the build you showed me seems pertty bad TBH you dont even ahve TKR in there ._. and playing a single dark bribe is jsut meh

DA YCS #3 top 16~

mimgrim

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fefe2931995 on Wed May 30, 2012 9:51 pm

u want to play 3 dark brides? lol. and for a total hero gb u need the 4 heros u are playing i dont like ur build if u want to use heros on gb u must use ahl and test tiger no double tag team also u need veiller or fienship and bom, lance.

Fefe2931995

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by mimgrim on Wed May 30, 2012 9:57 pm

@Fefe2931995 wrote:u want to play 3 dark brides? lol. and for a total hero gb u need the 4 heros u are playing i dont like ur build if u want to use heros on gb u must use ahl and test tiger no double tag team also u need veiller or fienship and bom, lance.

why must i use ahl and test tiger huh? the deck isnt centered around prisma .-. sure i use 2 cards to search him out but thats because hes a really good tech :/ i mgiht swap out stratos for a SINGLE test tiger casue i find stratos to not really be that big of a help but ahl is meh also TKR is better mained in GBs i side veilers instead (i feel like they arne need in main deck due to chariot), also why do i need BoM and lance? sure they are good cards but there are much better cards out there :/ and double tag team is a very good speed boost cause it can lead to quicker contact fusion or XYZ :/

DA YCS #3 top 16~

mimgrim

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Yami Marik on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:20 am

Well this is my build, safe zone + archfiend shield is helpful in many-ways. I run a back row hate...like Dust tornado and etc; whos wants to get solemned or banished with this deck.

(@)One Hundred and Sixty Roses.(@)

Yami Marik

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 00
Reputation Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top