Dark World Drain (KCVDS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dark World Drain (KCVDS)

Post by Crush Card on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:50 pm

Alright here's my deck, this deck abuses loopholes that other decks can't avoid (a.k.a. dark world monsters are not affected by necrovalley or skill drain).

MONSTERS: 17

GOD BEASTKING BARBAROS x3
FUSILIER DRAGON, THE DUAL-MODE BEAST x3
SILLVA, WARLORD OF DARK WORLD x3
GOLDD, WU-LORD OF DARK WORLD x3
BROWW, HUNTSMAN OF DARK WORLD x3
GRAVEKEEPER'S COMMANDANT x2

SPELLS: 12

NECROVALLEY x3
DARK WORLD DEALINGS x3
DARK WORLD LIGHTNING x2
ROYAL TRIBUTE x2
CARD DESTRUCTION x1
GIANT TRUNADE x1
TRAPS: 11
SKILL DRAIN x3
SOLEMN JUDGMENT x3
DARK BRIBE x3
ERADICATOR EPIDEMIC VIRUS x1
DECK DEVASTATION VIRUS x1

Anyway I haven't been able to test this deck much, mostly because 70% of the peolpe on KCVDS think that necrovalley does affect dark world monsters therefore I'm cheating therefore Im a stupid noob therefore they need to disconnect.

Monsters:
The monsters in this deck are either here to abuse skill drain, necrovalley, or both. Barbaros and Fusuilier are here for Skill Drain. The Dark Worlds are here because they can slip by both Necrovalley and Skill Drain, while having an amazing card in Royal Tribute. And finally Gravekeeper's Commandant is for searching Necrovalley.

Spells:
The spells here are for discarding Dark Worlds and support. Necrovalley, I've already explained. Dark World Dealings, Lightning, and Card Destruction discard Dark Worlds. Now for Royal Tribute, It is an amazing card here, it is amazing with Dark World's and Eradicator Epidemic Virus which I'll explain more about later.

Traps:

The thing I'm going to talk about here are the virus cards. They are for control and have a good amount of targets each. The only target for Epidemic is Fusileir but I don't need a skill drain for him because If I set him facedown his effect doesn't activate untill he's face up, but the virus cards allow me to tribute face down cards, so that works pretty well in my opinion.

Ok thats my deck rates but mostly fixes would be appreciated. Razz

Crush Card

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : 0

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top