Help Me With This Deck Please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help Me With This Deck Please

Post by Osman Zakir on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:25 pm

I've got two card lists here; one to show all the cards I have collected that aren't in my Deck and another to show the Deck itsellf I have in real life. Then I'll make a list of the cards I'm getting. Then I'll post my two Spellcaster Decks on DN that I'm working on; I'll make a separate Spellbook as well, but right now the two Decks in DN are serving as plans for what the Dark Magician in real life will end up as, and I'll also use that same one on DN. What I want to ask is advice on the Deck in real life and also on DN.

Anyways, first is the list of my cards in real life, and out of those is the first is the Deck.

And I'm thinking of keeping the Deck Count somewhere at 45 to 50. If I can thin it to 44 or 43 that's better (talking about the Traditional Format version of the Deck).

I'll list the cards in my real life Deck first. Then the rest of the cards I have.

I want advice on three Decks: my real life Deck, and my two DN Decks--one normal Dark Magician Deck and one Dark Magician Spellbook Deck.

Main Deck (41)
Monsters (18):
Dark Magician x3
Sorcerer of Dark Magic
Buster Blader
Breaker the Magical Warrior
Dark Magician Girl
Apprentice Magician x2
Old Vindictive Magician
Skilled Dark Magician x2
Dark Eradicator Warlock
Chaos Command Magician
Tsukuyomi
Sunny Pixie
Magician of Faith
Junk Synchron

Spells (19):
Pot of Greed
Spell Absorption
Mystical Space Typhoon
Heavy Storm
Lightning Vortex
Diffusion Wave-Motion
Dark Hole
Magical Dimension x2
Monster Reincarnation
Swords of Revealing Light
Dark Magic Attack
Mage Power
Emblem of Dragon Destroyer
Dedication through Light and Darkness (hanging in here uselessly until I get
"that" card)
Magical Blast
Monster Reborn
Polymerization
Sage's Stone

Traps (4):
Divine Wrath
Magic Cylinder
Negate Attack
Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell

Extra Deck (1):
Dark Paladin

Other Cards

Monsters:
Mystic Horseman x2
Blue-Eyes White Dragon x3
Aqua Madoor x2
Skull Dog Marron
Enraged Muka Muka
The All-Seeing White Tiger
Twin-Headed Fire Dragon
Sacred Crane
Mighty Guard
Rapid-Fire Magician
Sunny Pixie
Fox Fire
Pitch-Black Warwolf
Skull Red Bird
Kurama
Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts
Karate Man
The Portrait's Secret
Battle Steer
Dark Mimic LV1
Wall Shadow
Opticlops
Terra the Terrible
Dark Dust Spirit
Mad Sword Beast
The Earl of Demise
Tuned Magician
Trap Master
White Magician Pikeru
Trap Eater
Junk Synchron
Jutte Fighter
Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon
Feral Imp
Milus Radiant
Disk Magician
Great White
Mystic Clown
Monster Egg
Space Mambo
Blast Magician
Red Archery Girl
Goblin Calligrapher
Ryu-Kishin Powered
Spirit of the Harp
Cyber Jar
Witch of the Black Forest
Turbo Booster
Pitch-Dark Dragon
Roc From the Valley of Haze
Des Koala
Toon Mermaid
Hysteric Fairy
Lost Guardian
Mechanical Snail
Gravi-Crush Dragon
Manga Ryu-Ran
Zombyra the Dark
7 Colored Fish
Harpie's Brother
Curse of Dragon
Lekunga
Darkfire Soldier #1
Element Doom
Battle Ox
White Magical Hat
Toon Alligator
Burning Beast
The Stern Mystic
Swordsman of Landstar
Stone Ogre Grotto
Warrior Dai Grepher
Elemental Hero Clayman
Kotodama
Armed-Samurai - Ben Kei
Ojama Black
Toon Summoned Skull
Celtic Guardian
Ceremonial Bell
Freezing Beast
Invasion of Flames
Flame Ruler
Kojikocy
Eria the Water Charmer
La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp
Kourmori Dragon
Divine Dragon Ragnarok
Mask of Darkness
Kuriboh
Chaos Sorcerer
Dark Gray
Flying Fish
Flame Manipulator
Horus' Servant
Ryu-Ran
Seismic Crasher
Despair from the Dark
Kaiser Sea Horse
Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon
Mysterious Puppeteer
Island Turtle
Mystic Lamp
Mystic Tomato
Paladin of White Dragon
Red-Eyes B. Chick
Sangan
Dark Blade
Mirage Dragon
Neo the Magic Swordsman
Peacock
Jester Lord
Lord of D.
The Earth - Hex-Sealed Fusion
Masaki the Legendary Swordsman
Armored Lizard
Hiro's Shadow Scout
Beaver Warrior
Armed Ninja
Majestic Dragon
Hyosube
Gora the Turtle of Illusion
Uraby
Sonic Duck
Guardian Kay'est
Ebon Magician Curran
Lava Golem
Mystical Elf x2
Spirit Reaper
Rogue Doll
Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress #1 x2
Hyozanryu
Luster Dragon #2
Apprentice Magician
Illusionist Faceless Mage x2
Empress Mantis
Royal Magical Library x2
Sonic Bird x2
Big Eye x2
Gaia the Fierce Knight x2
Ameba x2
Man-Eater Bug x2
Gemini Elf x3
Giant Soldier of Stone x3
Bite Shoes x2
Magician of Faith x2
Summoned Skull x4
Nemuriko
Turret Warrior
Octoberser
Gagagigo
The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave
Red-Eyes B. Dragon
Hane-Hane x2
Tsukuyomi

Fusion and Synchro
Dark Blade the Dragon Knight
Thousand Dragon
Majestic Star Dragon
Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth
Five-Headed Dragon
Flame Swordsman
Junk Warrior x2

Spells
Toon World
Remove Trap
The Reliable Guardian x2
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Pot of Avarice
The Flute of Summoning Dragon
Dian Keto the Cure Master x4
De-Spell x3
Fissure x3
The Inexperienced Spy
Lightwave Tuning
White Dragon Ritual
Dark Factory of Mass Production
Stop Defense
Ballista of Rampart Smashing
Swords of Revealing Light
Mystic Box
Nobleman of Crossout x2
Giant Trunade
Tribute to the Doomed x2
Monster Reborn x2
Ground Collapse x2
Premature Burial x2
Field Barrier
Shield & Sword
Soul Exchange
Card Destruction
Mountain
Jade Insect Whistle
Tornado
Last Will
Eternal Rest
Wasteland
Yami x3
Block Attack
Jam Breeding Machine
Soul Release
Poison of the Old Man
The Cheerful Coffin
Malevolent Nuzzler
Fulfillment of the Contract
Ookazi
Burning Land
Red Medicine
Fairy Meteor Crush
Chain Energy x2
Change of Heart x2
Wild Fire
Shifting Shadows
Mystic Plasma Zone
Dragon Treasure
Book of Secret Arts
Mystical Moon
Black Pendant
Ring of Magnetism
Reload
Nightmare's Steelcage
Doriado's Blessing
Power Bond
Rod of the Mind's Eye
Rush Recklessly x2
Sogen x2
Dark Hole
Lightning Vortex
Megamorph

Traps
Reinforcements x3
Just Desserts x2
Waboku x4
Magic Jammer x2
Ultimate Offering
Call of the Haunted
Trap Hole x4
Robbin' Goblin
Backup Soldier x2
Burst Breath
Two-Pronged Attack
Light of Intervention
Reverse Trap
Gift of the Mystical Elf
Sakuretsu Armor
Skull Invitation
Solemn Wishes
Negate Attack
Dust Tornado
Shadow Spell
Snake Fang
The Eye of Truth
Infinite Dismissal
Lone Wolf
Gryphon Wing
Remove Brainwashing
Disappear
Last Resort
Fake Trap
Spell Purification
Shift
Introduction to Gallantry
Blasting the Ruins
D. Tribe
Disturbance Strategy
Gamble
Minor Goblin Official
Cemetery Bomb
Ninjutsu Art of Decoy
Riryoku Field
Shadow of Eyes
Jar of Greed
Level Conversion Lab
Seven Tools of the Bandit x3
Castle Walls x3

The card I'm getting that I've paid for are:
Magician of Black Chaos (x3)
Black Magic Ritual (x2)
Magic Formula
Thousand Knives
Double Spell
Effect Veiler (x2)
Night's End Sorcerer
Miracle Synchro Fusion
T.G. Hyper Librarian
Arcanite Magician
Supreme Arcanite Magician
Tempest Magician
Stardust Dragon
Dark Magician of Chaos
Cybernetic Magician
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Magician's Valkyria
Destruction Jammer
Trap Stun
(I'm not sure if I bought it or not, but I might have): Hidden Spellbook
Burial from a Different Dimension

I also ordered a Collector's Tin with Starlight Road in it as a Promo Card, as well as the Return of the Duelist Booster Box, the Prophecy Destroyer Tin, and the Spellcaster's Command Structure Deck (I ordered the extra Vakyira because I thought I might need two and thought that maybe the Structure Deck might only have one).

The cards I really want to put in the Deck are Burial from a Different Dimension, Dark Magician of Chaos, Magician of Black Chaos (one of them), Black Magic Ritual (one), Thousand Knives, and Magic Formula, and out of the ones that are already in there I'd like to keep Buster Blader, Dark Magician (all three), Dark Magician Girl, Sage's Stone, and Dark Magic Attack, though I'll probably take out one Magical Dimension if I have to, and I'll also be taking out Magical Blast, Spell Absorption, Chaos Command Magician, and Dark Eradicator Warlock to make room for Magician of Black Chaos, Dark Magician of Chaos, Black Magic Ritual, and Thousand Knives. Then I'm thinking I'll just add in Magic Formula.

DN Decks now; normal Dark Magician Deck:

Dark Magician Spellbook Deck:

Generally speaking (as in, for both Decks), I want Remove Brainwashing in there so that I can try to fight against card effects that allow the player to take control of an opponent's monster as that seems be a problem I face oftentimes in Duels on DN. For the Spellbook version, I'm wondering if it's okay to take out all Trap Cards except Magic Jammer, Trap Stun, Remove Brainwashing, Divine Wrath, and maybe also an attack-blocker like Negate Attack or Magic Cylinder. I used a certain other Dark Magician/Prophecy Deck as a guide for it and while it had 41 cards in it, the main thing that gets me is the complete lack of Trap Cards so I guess one other thing I want to ask is if Prophecy/Spellbook Decks don't use Trap Cards.

And because I apparently totally forgot to add in Magic Formula and Mage Power, I'd like to ask for suggestions as to how I could make room for them.

Please post an actual Deck List for corrections/suggestions, if you want to suggest a Deck Build, and not an image since there are still cards I don't know much about and it'd help if I know the card names so I can look up them.

Please help me out, and yeah, sorry if the post got too long.

Osman Zakir

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Re: Help Me With This Deck Please

Post by Osman Zakir on Wed May 01, 2013 12:40 pm

Fixed some errors in spelling and paragraph spacing and stuff in the above post just now.

Posting two more Deck Build Images; I do still need help here.

Osman Zakir

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Tsunami on Wed May 01, 2013 5:25 pm

If you wish to include Magic Formula, my best suggestion would be to take out Monster Reincarnation, as it would somewhat have a benefit. Seeing as how Magic Formula would increase your LP when destroyed; it can be useful. Also, seeing as how you are planning on putting a Double Spell in, you could use the Monster Reborn in your opponent's Graveyard. I also suggest adding Soul Exchange, you appear to running a few high LV monsters, so it can really pay of to release your one of opponent's monsters for an advance summon.

Also, since you are building a Dark Magician Deck; I wish to leave you a gift in the form of a OTK this type of deck can preform with the right cards. Please note this combo shouldn't be the main focus of your deck (as it is rather hard to get all the required cards at the same time), but I still recommend knowing it. Another I thing wish to tell you is that, as far as I know I invented this combo.

This combo is a Dark Magician Girl OTK. If preformed right, Dark Magician Girl's ATK can become Over 9000. You don't have to take it, but I wish to share it since you might be able to pull it off with this deck. For the combo you need: As many Dark Magicians and Magicians of Black Chaos in your grave as possible; a Dark Magician Girl on your field equiped with: Magic Formula, Mage Power, and United We Stand; (I recomend having a couple of counter traps face down in order to stop a counter to this combo), and a few random monsters on your field. With the way it will add up; well do the math and see for yourself. (If you are playing in Traditional Format Giant Tundere can make this more likely to succeed. And then playing Lightning Vortex could enable you a direct attack with this making it an OTK.)

Tristan Tsunami

Tristan Tsunami

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 190
Reputation Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Osman Zakir on Thu May 02, 2013 1:48 pm

I don't have access to United We Stand in real life. Otherwise I would've added it in already. But yeah, that's a great combo.

I saw on Yugioh Wikia that right now, Spellbook Decks are in Tier 1. I want to try to make a Dark Magician Spellbook Deck for that reason, but I'm having problems. Right now, this is what I have; of course, I'd love to make my regular Dark Magician on par with Tier 1 Decks if possible (now, really, here's the Deck Build image for the DM Spellbook Deck):

I took Magician of Black Chaos out because it felt like it was taking up too much space.

I don't have any way of getting Black Rose Dragon or Solemn Judgment right now, but I'll try to get them. I'll try to get United We Stand at that point as well but there's no guarantee. I'm in Saudi Arabia, which is a country where these cards aren't allowed; I had to give my sister's address when I ordered the cards I did order (she's in the US). I have to wait until someone comes over from the US with the cards until I can get them.

Osman Zakir

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Centrik on Thu May 02, 2013 2:03 pm

1. You have to quit thinking about Fusion if you Dark Spellbook.

2. Remove all of the banned cards.

3. I can see some random cards in this (Negate Attack, Solemn Wishes, Divine Wrath, Hand Destruction,...) get them out.

4. Here's the heavy fix:

- Some monsters you need are Skilled Dark Magician, Tuned Magician, Summoner Monk, Temperance, Endymion and Dark Magician. Otherwise don't add anything that makes them slow down.

- We have Geminis, use Gemini Spark.

- Where's Heavy Storm?

- Forbidden Chalice since you have Dark Magician as Normal Monster.

- Some important Spellbooks: Secrets, Power, Wisdom, Tower.

- We have Field Spell cards, use Terra Forming.

- Pot of Duality maybe?

That's all the the Main. This can make you summon Dark Magician easily.

You will need to Side yourself.

Heavy fix for Extra:

- You have Tuned Magician, use Stardust Dragon and Scrap Dragon.

- Hierophant of Prophecy and Big Eyes because you have Dark Magician.

- Daigusto Emeral to Special Summon them from the Graveyard.

- Lavalval: Helps Emeral.

- Some other XYZ Monsters: Djinn, Cowboy, Utopia, Papilloperative, Blackship, Abyss Dweller, Pearl, Kachi Kochi, Evigishki.

Well, have fun. +1 for my efforts.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Centrik

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 13,265
Reputation Points : 214
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Osman Zakir on Thu May 02, 2013 3:02 pm

I need Negate Attack to stop attacks. And if I don't have Solemn Wishes, how do I gain back Life Points after using Solemn Judgment? I want to keep Dark Magician of Chaos in unless I'm Dueling under the Advanced Format (and I like Traditional better since I can then use Magician of Faith if I want to as well). Plus, I don't understand how to use Side Decks since I've never bothered with it before, so I can't make one.

I was thinking of keeping Dark Paladin for extra back row negation, but if I can find a good reason to take it out, I might. Don't mention Secret Village of the Spellcasters, though, please; I used it once on DN and it ended up locking my own Spell Cards since my opponent had monsters out and I didn't (they got killed after I activated Village--I was using my regular Dark Magician Deck).

But yeah, I'll take out Card Destruction and Divine Wrath. I'll see if it's good to replace Card Destruction with Heavy Storm since you did mention that (I added in because I thought if I got a bad hand, I could use Card Destruction to get a new hand). I'm not sure about Terraforming, though.

And as for Stardust, he's already in there. And so is Black Rose Dragon. I have Effect Veiler both to use as a Tuner and also for effect negation (if I can find a good time to use it).

Edit:

And also, if there are possible ways I can make this more competitive:

Any way I could make room for Chaos Sorcerer? I seem to have enough Light and Dark in there.

Osman Zakir

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Centrik on Thu May 02, 2013 4:42 pm

I give up ._.

So you like to SS Dark Magician as fast as you can or worrying about a lot of situations that would happen in a duel? (Ex: Wishes and Judgment)

Negate Attack is a bad Trap. You can use Mirror Force, Dimensional Prison, Evacuation,...

If you like that, please divide your deck into 2. The first one for Advanced and the second for Traditional.

Reason to not run Dark Paladin: You can't have Paladin and Polymerization everytime and you can't wait to do it => Slow.

I didn't talk anything about Village. Read carefully again.

We have Tuned Magician because of Gemini Spark and Summoner Monk. Easy to Synchro Summon Level 8 Monsters.

Grand Tower is pretty important so Terraforming isn't a bad choice.

Do you even read Temperance's effect? You should run it at max since you will use lots of Spellbooks.

But first thing first, please divide your deck.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Centrik

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 13,265
Reputation Points : 214
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by mimgrim on Thu May 02, 2013 5:13 pm

You want help with your deck?

Delete it. Srsly thats the best thing you could do with this deck.

You run to many singles, which means you have less chance of drawing the cards you need. Never run more then 42 cards in a deck, but unless you have good deck thinning power keep it to 40.

You need to get more of a theme then what you currently have. You like spellcasters so check out Prophecy and Spellbooks, by far the best spellcaster deck as of today.

Your deck as is doesn't stand a chance in competitive play.

DA YCS #3 top 16~
Spammer of the year 2012~

"Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another. Understanding other people isn't hard.....It's Impossible." - Joshua TWEWY

mimgrim

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 1468
Reputation Points : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Osman Zakir on Thu May 02, 2013 5:23 pm

I guess I'm just paranoid about control-switching, monster deaths (if all or most of my monsters get killed off), and my Life Points not being safe enough.

Suggest a good Traditional Deck profile (don't include cards I don't have or can't get easily, as I want to be able to have close to the same Decks as these in real life as well; and by the way, I only have three Apprentice Magicians, one Dark Magician Girl, and three Dark Magicians; just enough for one Dark Magician Deck, whether it's Spellbook-based or old-school).

I might just go and make a separate Spellbook Deck based around the High Priestess of Prophecy and try to make my other Dark Magician Deck more competitive without the Spellbooks (though I might use Hidden Spellbook still).

Edit:
@Outsider: I do have themes; either just Dark Magician or Spellbook-based Dark Magician.

Edit 2:

Edit3: Well, yeah, but I've seen some good Decklists of competitive Dark Magician Decks. It can be made to be competitive.

Last edited by Osman Zakir on Thu May 02, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Osman Zakir

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by mimgrim on Thu May 02, 2013 5:37 pm

@Osman Zakir wrote:
@Outsider: I do have themes; either just Dark Magician or Spellbook-based Dark Magician.

DM is a level 7 vanillia with 2500 ATK. Rather useless tbh and much better themes out there.

DA YCS #3 top 16~

"Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another. Understanding other people isn't hard.....It's Impossible." - Joshua TWEWY

mimgrim

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Osman Zakir on Thu May 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Almost Pure Traditional DM Deck for DN:

Dark Magician Spellbook Deck (Advanced):

Traditional-but-Modifiable-for-Advanced-Format Dark Magician Deck (want to try get my real life Deck close to this--if I can get Solemn Judgment that is):

Prophecy Deck:

Osman Zakir

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by mimgrim on Thu May 02, 2013 7:15 pm

For the Proph deck. You don't need the ritual mon, Emporer, the 2 cards to the left of Strength, Fool, Swords, Ritual spell, PoA, MST, or that trap.

You need 3 Justice, a 3rd Secrets and Master, a second eternity, and make your only trap TTH.

And if you play OCG you could use Spellbook Judgment.

DA YCS #3 top 16~

mimgrim

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Osman Zakir on Fri May 03, 2013 1:21 am

What's TTH? And I'll keep Hidden Spellbook so I can recycle Spell Cards. And it's a Spellbook card so it can be searched by Spellbook of Secrets.

I'll keep MoBC but do everything else you suggested.

Osman Zakir

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by mimgrim on Fri May 03, 2013 1:32 am

@Osman Zakir wrote:What's TTH? And I'll keep Hidden Spellbook so I can recycle Spell Cards. And it's a Spellbook card so it can be searched by Spellbook of Secrets.

I'll keep MoBC but do everything else you suggested.

Treacherous Trap Hole.

The field Spell recycles your Spellbooks and gives you draw power, plus Eternity recycles your banished Spellbooks, If you want more recyciling though check out Fortune of Proph.

What possible reason do you have to keep MoBC? Its a ritual monster which means iffy summoning conditions, espically in your deck with no effect what so ever. It has 2800 ATK? Big deal. It nothing more then a vanilla, so it's bad.

DA YCS #3 top 16~

mimgrim

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Osman Zakir on Fri May 03, 2013 4:36 pm

DM Spellbook:

Should I take out High Priestess of Prophecy to put in a second Spellbook Magician of Prophecy, or is it fine like this? Let me just say I could Fusion Summon Dark Paladin pretty easily with my regular DM Deck with 40 cards in it (without DMoC and Dedication through Light and Darkness--I didn't even need to use Emblem of Dragon Destroyer even though I did draw because Buster Blader was already in my hand).

But even though I did summon Dark Paladin, my opponent had Marshmellon out and I'd already used up Thousand Knives, so I had to use Black Rose Dragon's effect to destroy Marshmellon--of course, that also meant Dark Paladin got destroyed. And I had to use Effect Veiler and Dark Magician Girl as Synchro Materials which I also hated doing. Any way I could avoid situations like that? The Deck does have Solemn Judgment (which reminds me; Solemn Wishes got Heavy Stormed along with Negate Attack as soon as I Set it), which I might be able to use for protection and I put in Solemn Wishes to regain Life Points, but I need a good strategy for protecting my cards.

Another try at DM Spellbook Deck (took out Magician of Black Chaos and Black Magic Ritual to put in another Spellbook Magician of Prophecy and Hidden Spellbook so I can recycle Spell Cards from the Graveyard; I'm thinking I'll just switch between Magician of Black Chaos and Dark Magician of Chaos depending on if I'm Dueling in Traditional Format or Advanced Format):

Edit: Regular Prophecy Deck

Osman Zakir

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Osman Zakir on Fri May 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Here's another DM Spellbook Deck I made (while trying to see what my regular Dark Magician Deck might look like if I tried to have it not need any of those Trap Cards except for Hidden Spellbook):

Osman Zakir

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top