Go down
Necropede
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

Introduktion

on Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:05 pm
Hello everyone i'm Necropede i've known Yugioh since it came out in my hometown... which is quite a long time ago.
Other than that i'm new to the newer rules aka. the synchro summons tbh xyz was a lot easier to handle since it only revolved around the same lvl for the cards, but then i went to yugioh wikia to see what requirments there were for synchro summons and it seems it only required that the cards equaled up to the card i wanted to synchro summon -.- (facepalm moment). Other than that i've been told that i'm distracted a lot, so nice to meet you everyone o/.
LòKóS
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 166

Re: Introduktion

on Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm
Welcome to Duel Academy Smile Don't worry those rulings aren't that hard If you need any help feel free to ask Wink

~Supreme King of the month winner July 2013~

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[16:09:38] @ Train Heartnet : sokol bribing people
[16:09:49] @ Salader : Yep
[16:09:53] @ Salader : We should bans him
[16:09:55] @ Salader : But
[16:09:59] @ Salader : We'll look the other way
[16:10:02] @ Salader : He is bribing us

Hidalgo™️ wrote:LOKOS is like herpes,he's everywhere.

BlackWarGreymon
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 143
Here to stay Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma Captain Tryhard He was lucky Underdog Rising Give me your money! Representative Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:33 pm
Welcome to DA Smile

Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember
Necropede
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:48 pm
Thanks :)i'll be happy to ask questions, as soon as i find any! and i've gotten a hang for the most simple things... I guess... Don't make me check if i actually have!! other than that i don't have a dueling network, instead i've a ygopro and my alias is *DUMM* DUMM* Alien. yeah that's me o/
Zane Truesdale
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 40

on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:56 pm
Welcome to DA, Necro. Make sure you read over Starter Guide before you do anything.

PowerNova
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 41
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:37 pm
Welcome to the party. Have fun and stay active.

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

DefinitelyNotXrai
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 110

on Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:53 am
Welcome to Duel Academy. Stay active, and have fun.

Read this to not get kicked out on day 2. Oh Shit
http://www.duelacademy.net/t8-rules-of-duel-academy-must-read

Read this to have the admins love you.
http://www.duelacademy.net/h7-starter-guide

And read this before even trying to get into Obelisk.
http://www.duelacademy.net/t12150-testing-system-rules-and-information

Achievements and Userbars:

Supreme King of August 2013

Necropede
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:38 pm
Necropede starts to look around, sees that there aren't anyone he remembers. Necropede starts to sigh and reminiscence. . . Not a whole lot actually. He remembers that he wasn't around for that long, then starts to look around and begins to see new opportunity to reach new heights. With a fresh smile on his face he screams out loud, "HELLO EVERYONE NICE TO MEET YOU". And with that he has introduced himself to everyone.
username290
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 7

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:11 pm
don't be shy tell us how you really feel

also weclome

I have... no idea how to play this game... I should have been kicked out a long time ago... but I keep winning
Necropede
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:20 pm
Shy? well i guess i could tell you how i feel. But first let me tell you something about myself, i'm the half-god of broken decks, in the sense that i'm really happy to make decks that aren't really useful. Now to feel happiness for winning games, should be a given and since i'm not very good at making decks that wins, i'm left with a paradoxical feeling, since i love making decks and love winning with said decks, yet not quite achieving the right results, i'm left horribly sad and worry for my future of deck building. I guess a hello would surfice, right?
Pepchoninga
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 55

on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:17 am
Welcome back I guess ^^ 

Don't worry about a thing if you have any problem about dueling, deck building or anything yugioh related there are awesome duelists that will help you to improve in no time. If you like creating decks that seem like they can't pack a punch but boy can they reck you sometimes, @DanelerH is your guy ^^

Anyways, hope you stick around for a little longer and I will see you in chat Razz

On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^

#SUNBIRDNATION
Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 214
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:57 pm
Is this Luna?

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Sponsored content