Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 202

[PRIO] Ghostrick Support.

on Sat May 10, 2014 12:09 pm

PRIO Release Ghostrick Support: Ghostrick Break

Fenix FX this is for you!

Ghostrick Break
Regular Trap
When exactly 1 "Ghostrick" monster you control is destroyed by your opponent's card (by battle or card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: Target 2 "Ghostrick" monsters with different names than the destroyed monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon those targets in face-down defense position.

Source: yugioh Konami

"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy
Skitoritto
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 108
Here to stay Get me out of here This is not hard Yo Mamma What is winning? GG2EZ Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man

Re: [PRIO] Ghostrick Support.

on Sat May 10, 2014 12:14 pm
WOW,that card's so good.
I have to try Ghostricks Oh Shit!
Kandy.JPEG
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat May 10, 2014 12:15 pm
The stall is so real

"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy
Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 214
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Sat May 10, 2014 7:56 pm
Nice source you got there Kandy.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Kandy.JPEG
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat May 10, 2014 8:07 pm
Thanks

~Mr.Kandy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum