[Discussion] Side Decks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Discussion] Side Decks

Post by Skitoritto on Sat May 10, 2014 4:31 pm

Hello people how's it going,I'm back with another discussions for you guys.This discussion will be about side decking,the most important part of Yu-Gi-Oh!We won't be like POJO to list all the cards that stop popular decks decks,but instead we will "share" our side decks for decks we use.Good side decks will be displayed in the first post alongside with explanation on why are the listed cards in the side deck.If side deck can only be used by a certain variant of that deck please do note it!

How to post: wrote:What deck is it for:
List of cards:
Explanation:

In this topic you are only allowed to talk about side decks,please try to control your yourself,and spam other topic okay?

Skitoritto

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 1185
Reputation Points : 108
Pro Decklists : 0
Here to stay Get me out of here This is not hard Yo Mamma What is winning? GG2EZ Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man

Back to top Go down

Re: [Discussion] Side Decks

Post by Skitoritto on Sat May 10, 2014 4:48 pm

Featured Side Decks
Dark World [Main decking virus traps][By Skitler]:

Dark World
List:
[2] Hallowed Life Barrier
[2] Non Aggression Area
[2] Chain Disappearance
[2] Different Dimension Ground
[2] Dark Smog
[2] Light-Imprisoning Mirror
[3] Debunk

Note:
My Side deck has lots of cards that lock the graveyards,as you can't use some of popular choices.As Eradicator Virus is main deck of Dark Worlds these days I'm not running S/T hate as deck can get rid off all S/T's.

Explanations

Hallowed Life Barrier:
Using it versus OTK based decks and Burn decks,it's easy to get as Dark Worlds are fast.[Discarding is a cost,but a small sacrifice if you send Grapha for it]

Non Aggression Area:
Dark Worlds don't run hand traps that stop OTK's,that's why I'm using this instead of Maxx "C".As it can stop my opponent from summoning.[Discarding is a cost,but a small sacrifice if you send Grapha for it.]

Chain Disapperance:
Stops those baby decks who's strategy is to use small monsters to get out Synchros/Xyz's.You can play Deck Devastation Virus instead of it if you aren't playing it in your main deck.

Diffrent Dimension Ground:
Decks like Mermails focus on getting their monsters in the graveyard so they can abuse their effects,since cards like Macro Cosmos and Dimensional Fissure hurt you more than your opponents you have to play this card as a counter.

Dark Smog:
Does the same thing as "Diffrent Dimension Ground" cept it Banishes card that's already in grave and it can trigger your discarded Dark World Monster.

Light-Imprisoning Mirror:
Stops all light decks out there from being effective,is a good counter for Bujins.

Debunk:
One time negation counter trap card,is here to stop decks that relay on Hand/Grave effects like Bujins and Dragon Rulers.

TCG Scrap Side Deck by Train Heartnet:

[2] Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
[2] Maxx "C"
[2] Prohibition
[1] Mind Crush
[2] Big Burn
[2] Vanity's Emptiness
[2] Imperial Iron Wall
[2] Gozen Match

Explanation:

Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer:
I side this card to stop my opponent from banishing cards from both graveyards as well as kill any setup he might have in the graveyard

Maxx C:
I side this against decks that tend to special summon a lot and punish them for it.

Prohibition:
Stop your opponent from using any major card in his deck, kill the deck from being played properly.

Mind Crush:
A lot of decks rely on searches, this cards stops that

Big Burn:
A lot of decks rely on the graveyard, this card can kill such decks and doesn't hurt you much.

Vanity's Emptiness:
Stops special summoning and locks your opponent while you have everything you need.

Imperial Iron Wall:
Stops banishing monsters, good against Dragon Rulers and Chaos Dragons that rely on banishing to special summon big hitters and Bujins grave traps

Gozen Match:
Good vs that unexpected troll deck that has many attributes and you do not have a legitimate out to it. Can be replaced with System Down or Cyber Dragons as machines seem to see a lot of play recently.

Last edited by Skitler on Sat May 10, 2014 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Skitoritto

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Here to stay Get me out of here This is not hard Yo Mamma What is winning? GG2EZ Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaksii on Sat May 10, 2014 5:37 pm

I don't care what will you guys say and what are you saying but I hate matches.
*Duels can be too long.
*I hate when somebody can easly side against you.

That's why I play in Single Mode... Also my Rating and Experience are high there so I don't get to duel noobs -.-

Former Assistant and Professor

Galaksii

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 6,095
Reputation Points : 69

http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitoritto on Sat May 10, 2014 5:42 pm

@Galaksii wrote:I don't care what will you guys say and what are you saying but I hate matches.
*Duels can be too long.
*I hate when somebody can easly side against you.

That's why I play in Single Mode... Also my Rating and Experience are high there so I don't get to duel noobs -.-
Please avoid spamming the topic,post only if you have a side deck to contribute or to discuss one of the posted side decks,why it should be or should not be on the Featured list.

Skitoritto

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Train Heartnet on Sat May 10, 2014 8:00 pm

TCG Scrap Side Deck by Train Heartnet:

[2] Maxx "C"
[2] Prohibition
[1] Mind Crush
[2] Big Burn
[2] Vanity's Emptiness
[2] Imperial Iron Wall
[2] Gozen Match

Explanation:

I side this card to stop my opponent from banishing cards from both graveyards as well as kill any setup he might have in the graveyard

Maxx C:
I side this against decks that tend to special summon a lot and punish them for it.

Prohibition:
Stop your opponent from using any major card in his deck, kill the deck from being played properly.

Mind Crush:
A lot of decks rely on searches, this cards stops that

Big Burn:
A lot of decks rely on the graveyard, this card can kill such decks and doesn't hurt you much.

Vanity's Emptiness:
Stops special summoning and locks your opponent while you have everything you need.

Imperial Iron Wall:
Stops banishing monsters, good against Dragon Rulers and Chaos Dragons that rely on banishing to special summon big hitters and Bujins grave traps

Gozen Match:
Good vs that unexpected troll deck that has many attributes and you do not have a legitimate out to it. Can be replaced with System Down or Cyber Dragons as machines seem to see a lot of play recently.

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
http://i.imgur.com/AYYEdZk.png <- Rito where is my wukong skin at?
Spoiler:

I am the bone of my sword
体は剣で出来ている。
Iron is my blood and glass is my heart
血潮は鉄で心は硝子。
I have survived countless battles undefeated
幾たびの戦場を越えて不敗。
Nor once have I retreated
 ただの一度も敗走はなく、
Nor once have I been understood
 ただの一度も理解されない。
Always alone on the hill of swords
 彼の者は常に独り
intoxicated with Victory
剣の丘で勝利に酔う。
Thus this life has no meaning
 故に、生涯に意味はなく  
My body was surely made out of swords
その体は、きっと剣で出来ていた。

Train Heartnet

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 44040
Reputation Points : 64
Pro Decklists : 4
Medallions : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitoritto on Sat May 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Thanks for your contribution Train.
Added to featured side decks!

Skitoritto

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by spottysn1per on Sun May 11, 2014 6:54 pm

TCG Prophecy Side Deck by spottysn1per:

[2] Maxx "C"
[1] Dimensional Fissure
[1] Soul Drain
[2] Debunk
[2] Summon Limit
[3] Vanity's Emptiness
[2] Wiretap

Explanations:

Cause it's Prophecy he has some great synergy. No banishing is unquestionably helpful in a few match ups.

Maxx C:
Honestly not my favourite. However you draw a ton or your opponent is left in a bad position, when he is used well.

Dimensional Fissure:
Helpful against many of the high tier decks. I can use it in Prophecy without caring so why not.

Soul Drain:
Negates all grave stuff. Mainly there ready for Artifacts. However it works against a ton of other stuff well and stops a ton of useful plays.

Debunk:
More grave negation. Plus hand negation. Bujins can be a pain so why not. Plus banishing is nice.

Summon Limit:
So Prophecy never need to summon more than twice a turn. However most decks do. Using this at the perfect time shuts down a deck for the turn. It's the main reason I beat Grem in my test game 3. Good card is good.

Vanity's Emptiness:
Stops special summoning. Enough said. Shuts down some decks. Not sure if I will stick with 3, but it works for now.

Wiretap:
Trap negation at spell speed 3. Why not as it gives me some protection outside of Wisdom.

spottysn1per

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : -
Reputation Points : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitoritto on Sun May 11, 2014 7:09 pm

@spottysn1per wrote:

[2] Maxx "C"
[1] Dimensional Fissure
[1] Soul Drain
[2] Debunk
[2] Summon Limit
[3] Vanity's Emptiness
[2] Wiretap

Explanations:

Cause it's Prophecy he has some great synergy. No banishing is unquestionably helpful in a few match ups.

Maxx C:
Honestly not my favourite. However you draw a ton or your opponent is left in a bad position, when he is used well.

Dimensional Fissure:
Helpful against many of the high tier decks. I can use it in Prophecy without caring so why not.

Soul Drain:
Negates all grave stuff. Mainly there ready for Artifacts. However it works against a ton of other stuff well and stops a ton of useful plays.

Debunk:
More grave negation. Plus hand negation. Bujins can be a pain so why not. Plus banishing is nice.

Summon Limit:
So Prophecy never need to summon more than twice a turn. However most decks do. Using this at the perfect time shuts down a deck for the turn. It's the main reason I beat Grem in my test game 3. Good card is good.

Vanity's Emptiness:
Stops special summoning. Enough said. Shuts down some decks. Not sure if I will stick with 3, but it works for now.

Wiretap:
Trap negation at spell speed 3. Why not as it gives me some protection outside of Wisdom.

@spottysn1per wrote:

[2] Maxx "C"
[1] Dimensional Fissure
[1] Soul Drain
[2] Debunk
[2] Summon Limit
[3] Vanity's Emptiness
[2] Wiretap

Explanations:

Maxx C:

Dimensional Fissure:

Soul Drain:

Debunk:

Summon Limit:

Vanity's Emptiness:

Wiretap:
Okay..So.
You are not Siding 3 MST [It's maybe in your main?]
You are not siding Full House,card that preophecy can't be hurt by.
No Trap Stun/Decree , you know Prophecy hates backrow.
And world is just not enough to kill it.
Maxx "C",isn't that good in Spellbooks as it can make you deck out if your opponent is smart and keps special summoning.As you have no cards as Crow/Fader its really uselees.
I'm sorry but I will have to reject your side deck.

Skitoritto

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by spottysn1per on Sun May 11, 2014 7:18 pm

Skitler wrote:
Okay..So.
Maxx "C",isn't that good in Spellbooks as it can make you deck out if your opponent is smart and keps special summoning.As you have no cards as Crow/Fader its really uselees.

MST mained at 3. Full House is fine but I never need or want it this format. 2x Decree was replaced by Wiretap, and the latter performed just as well. I don't run the world build, it's worse.

That situation with Maxx "C" has never happened. I use it for advantage fear or to put the opponent in a bad position if they stop the play so I don't draw. Scarecrow/Fader are good with it yes. However not imperative. I am intrigued to hear what you recommend instead though as I don't really like the card.

Just my opinion but I feel you are being harsh on your judgment here, but it's your thread. If I change out Maxx will it make it though?

spottysn1per

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitoritto on Sun May 11, 2014 7:22 pm

@spottysn1per wrote:
Skitler wrote:
Okay..So.

MST mained at 3. Full House is fine but I never need or want it this format. 2x Decree was replaced by Wiretap, and the latter performed just as well. I don't run the world build, it's worse.

That situation with Maxx "C" has never happened. I use it for advantage fear or to put the opponent in a bad position if they stop the play so I don't draw. Scarecrow/Fader are good with it yes. However not imperative. I am intrigued to hear what you recommend instead though as I don't really like the card.

Just my opinion but I feel you are being harsh on your judgment here, but it's your thread. If I change out Maxx will it make it though?
It will all be legit if you explain in in-depth.
On why don't you use the usuall and know to work side options Prophecy deck can play.

Skitoritto

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by spottysn1per on Sun May 11, 2014 7:38 pm

May you define in more detail what you mean by "the usual" please. If you refer to stuff like Veiler and Breaker. I don't run them as I don't need them. Other than them what do you class as usual?

spottysn1per

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitoritto on Sun May 11, 2014 7:45 pm

@spottysn1per wrote:May you define in more detail what you mean by "the usual" please. If you refer to stuff like Veiler and Breaker. I don't run them as I don't need them. Other than them what do you class as usual?
Usuall as side that has Answers to bad match ups.
And side that stops Mistake + DNA lockdown that kills Spellbooks.

Skitoritto

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by spottysn1per on Sun May 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Generally I side for the most popular meta decks. So for most of these cards I'm happy as they work well against: Geargia, Mermail, Fire Fist and Bujin. I have something side for almost every meta game which is all I'm likely to lose.

Can't and wont deny I need more stuff for Mistake though. I often get around it by luck. So point taken I'll look for some changes on that front. I'll update the original list though and PM you when it's changed so you can make a verdict again.

spottysn1per

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Centrik on Sun May 11, 2014 9:17 pm

Same with sni1per I don't have any specific sides for decks.

I haven't logged in DN for a while but here's the example: D. Fissure, Iron Wall, D.D. Crow, Maxx "C", Droll & Lock Bird, Dark/Light-Imprisoning, Soul Drain,.....

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Centrik

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 13,265
Reputation Points : 214
Medallions : 1
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Dueling Nerd on Wed May 14, 2014 3:23 pm

What kind of deck: any type of stall, tokens, and hand trap heavy decks
list of cards: Effect vieler x2, Gorz x1, Trag x2, maxx "C" x2, Battle Fader x2, swift Scarcrow x2, Starlight road x1, super poly x1, e-hero x1 (Sparkman is recomended) E-hero fusion x1 (the Shining is recomended)
Explaination: Super Poly, Sparkman and the shining are great siding for the decks because it can get most decks over due to the fact that they can bring out Light monsters like Quasar, Buginji Suzanowo, Utopia, and most other decks that run Light monsters as a main and plus with that super poly, cannot be chained (Says so in the effect) by other card effects making it so Quasar, Shi En, magic Jammer, Dark Bribe, Etc.
The Maxx "C" can really come in handy for those Special Summons, and can make someone think twice or over extend there plays, which can be kind of an A-hole move but can plus you at least 1 or 2, and this really helps in *coughs* "Surtain (draw) Decks that take no skill" (I will not mention any particular decks) and if you have a useless hand you can make a turn around really quickly with that card.
Effect Vieler make is really nice when it come to negations, when your opponent can 1 (monster) card game you or lets say star dust wants to stop your dark hole or gustalvmax wants to burn your last 2000lp, you can pull a troll with vieler and say "you mad?" after you turn it around, cause 1 card makes a defference in winning and losing.
Gorz and Trag help with slowing down those kinetic Fighting Spirit of decks (The kind of deck that just overwhelms you with OP beaters of 2600 or more) When gorz hits the field after you was attacked that token can stand a long time just cause its attack is equal to the damage you just took and plus a 2700 Beater ftw just say "LOL" to those high powered decks but on the flip side you can burn your opponent too with those burn decks and can save you (if you can spam Monster Reincarnation like some people have done to me) and trag can become 3000 attack and deffence easly when your attacked, and hes LV10 making him easy to use as rank 10 Xyz matterial, also has a LV change effect and that makes it easier to Synchro or Xyz with him with lower LV/RK monsters and can take a monsters from your opponent to say "PWNED" when you beat an oponent with there monsters.
Now lastly those battle faders and swift scarecrows and both are are hand traps and battle phase related, and can say "Rejected" when your oponent goes for direct attack and wants to end games quickly and they both not only negate the current attack but also ends the battle phase.
Starlight road, when you have a boss field and are about to lose to dark hole or heavy storm (I know its banned but still needs stated) you can stop it with starlight road (as long as you are losing 2 cards with the same card) and brings out a 2500 beater with the effect of negating 1 destruction, but can't be brought back do to not being synchro summoned currectly to becareful and wise when you play it.

Angry Dueling Nerd

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 561
Reputation Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitoritto on Wed May 14, 2014 4:03 pm

@Angry Dueling Nerd wrote:What kind of deck: any type of stall, tokens, and hand trap heavy decks
list of cards: Effect vieler x2, Gorz x1, Trag x2, maxx "C" x2, Battle Fader x2, swift Scarcrow x2, Starlight road x1, super poly x1, e-hero x1 (Sparkman is recomended) E-hero fusion x1 (the Shining is recomended)
Explaination: Super Poly, Sparkman and the shining are great siding for the decks because it can get most decks over due to the fact that they can bring out Light monsters like Quasar, Buginji Suzanowo, Utopia, and most other decks that run Light monsters as a main and plus with that super poly, cannot be chained (Says so in the effect) by other card effects making it so Quasar, Shi En, magic Jammer, Dark Bribe, Etc.
The Maxx "C" can really come in handy for those Special Summons, and can make someone think twice or over extend there plays, which can be kind of an A-hole move but can plus you at least 1 or 2, and this really helps in *coughs* "Surtain (draw) Decks that take no skill" (I will not mention any particular decks) and if you have a useless hand you can make a turn around really quickly with that card.
Effect Vieler make is really nice when it come to negations, when your opponent can 1 (monster) card game you or lets say star dust wants to stop your dark hole or gustalvmax wants to burn your last 2000lp, you can pull a troll with vieler and say "you mad?" after you turn it around, cause 1 card makes a defference in winning and losing.
Gorz and Trag help with slowing down those kinetic Fighting Spirit of decks (The kind of deck that just overwhelms you with OP beaters of 2600 or more) When gorz hits the field after you was attacked that token can stand a long time just cause its attack is equal to the damage you just took and plus a 2700 Beater ftw just say "LOL" to those high powered decks but on the flip side you can burn your opponent too with those burn decks and can save you (if you can spam Monster Reincarnation like some people have done to me) and trag can become 3000 attack and deffence easly when your attacked, and hes LV10 making him easy to use as rank 10 Xyz matterial, also has a LV change effect and that makes it easier to Synchro or Xyz with him with lower LV/RK monsters and can take a monsters from your opponent to say "PWNED" when you beat an oponent with there monsters.
Now lastly those battle faders and swift scarecrows and both are are hand traps and battle phase related, and can say "Rejected" when your oponent goes for direct attack and wants to end games quickly and they both not only negate the current attack but also ends the battle phase.
Starlight road, when you have a boss field and are about to lose to dark hole or heavy storm (I know its banned but still needs stated) you can stop it with starlight road (as long as you are losing 2 cards with the same card) and brings out a 2500 beater with the effect of negating 1 destruction, but can't be brought back do to not being synchro summoned currectly to becareful and wise when you play it.
Approved,will edit the OP soon.

Skitoritto

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Thu May 15, 2014 5:25 pm

This is/was the side deck Luna used in Luna's Shadoll Artifacts deck for the Dorm Test. The deck should be completely TCG legal (save maybe Moonlight Rose Dragon) on August 15th when Duelist Alliance is released.

TCG+OCG Shadoll Artifacts Side Deck by Luna:

[2] Call of the Haunted
[2] Overworked
[2] Mind Crush
[2] Super Polymerization
[2] System Down
[2] Forbidden Scripture
[1] Book of Moon
[1] Artifact Longinus
[1] Artifact Scythe

Explanation:

Call of the Haunted:
This is more of a choice due to synergy with the main deck, but it is still an overall useful card. Can give you that one monster you need at times and is especially true when your deck contains artifacts which potentially makes Call of the Haunted a card popper due to Artifact Moralltach. However, the goal of Shadolls is to disrupt your opponent's plays and control the game so depending on how the game goes. While you do send plenty of Shadolls into the graveyard, Shadoll Falcon can already special summon them in face-down defense position so you have the potential to use their flip effect again. Thus, Call of the Haunted is really only used with Artifacts and, considering the control nature of Shadolls, is sometimes superfluous.

Overworked:
Madolches, Fire Fists, and Bujins (to a bit more limited extent) are all popular decks (and Madolche should see plenty of more play due to Anjelly). All three generally raise their attack through card effects, making them targets for Overworked. Wiping out their entire monster field can be devastating and potentially give you the game. At the least it can buy you an extra turn.

Mind Crush:
Your opponent searches/retrieves a card and adds it to their hand? Mind Crush them. Although, with Artifacts being part of Primal Origins and Shadolls most likely coming in Duelist Alliance on August 15th, this card may be replaced by debunk. Another choice could be Imperial Iron Wall for facing Dragon Rulers or Bujins.

Super Polymerization:
What's more delicious than summoning your boss monster? Summoning your boss monster by using your opponent's boss monster as a material. As a quick play, it can be activated on your opponent's turn, taking away their newly summoned boss monster. Side decked as it is only used at its full potential when going against Light or Dark Attribute Decks for Shadolls (El-Shadoll Midrash requires one shadoll monster and one dark attribute monster while El-Shadoll Nephilim requires one shadoll monster and one light attribute monster). That Beelze is bothering you? Super Polymerization it and a Shadoll Monster to summon El-Shadoll Midrash. Your opponent just used summoned a Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning? Say thank you for the El-Shadoll Nephilim. Just great for getting rid of some popular pesky monsters.

System Down:
Side decked for one particular deck: Geargia. While El-Shadoll Midrash already limits them, you may not always be able to summon her immediately. When considering the swarming speed of Geargia, if you let them do what they want for a while, you may find yourself facing down a full monster field quite soon. So what do you do? You System Down them. For just 1000 life points, you can banish all machine monsters your opponent controls and in their graveyard. The best part? If you run any machine monsters yourself, it won't affect your monsters. Now why use side deck slots just to counter one deck? The current TCG tier list shows that Geargia is just slightly behind Mermail on the tier list, sporting a healthy spot within tier 1.

Forbidden Scripture:
Along with Overworked, this card is used to check against decks that raise their monsters' attack (again naming Madolche, Fire Fists, and Bujins). However, unlike Overworked which destroys them, this forces them to attack with their original attack. This is especially effective against Bujins by stopping their Cranes, Honests, etc. as this card is to be used during the damage step, unlike Overworked which cannot be used during the damage step. Also this card has another bonus: It negates all other card effects on the field until the end of the damage step. So say you have El-Shadoll Nephilim or Ally of Justice Catastor out but something like Skill Drain is negating their effects. If you use Forbidden Scripture, until the end of the damage step, Skill Drain would be negated, granting your monsters their effects again. Thus Nephilim and Catastor would gain their destroy effects for that battle.

Book of Moon:
Like Call of the Haunted, this is a general card that has a number of additional uses in Shadolls. The ability to reset the flip effect of a Shadoll monster can be potent indeed. However, due to the Shadoll limitation of only one of its effect can be activated per turn and only once that turn, its usefulness is reduced a bit. However it still is able to disrupt opponent's plays by turning one of their monsters face down to give you a little more breathing room. It can also combo well with El-Shadoll Midrash, freeing you from her special summoning limit while she is face down only for you to flip her again (provided you didn't just summon her or just changed her battle position) to apply her effects on your opponent once more. However, due to space limitations and how Foolish Burial can activate any Shadoll Sent to Graveyard effect from your deck, practically make foolish burial a MST, Upstart Goblin, monster searcher, etc. Book of Moon was moved from Main Deck to Side Deck. Generally it is to give you additional controlling options should you need it.

Artifact Longinus:
It's basically a hand/field trap that can be used to stop your opponent from banishing for a turn. Can be useful for disrupting a play to getting around a Macro Cosmos or Dimensional Fissure for a turn, but may very well be replaced by Imperial Iron Wall.

Artifact Scythe:
The TCG Artifact Exclusive can stop your opponent from special summoning any monster from their extra deck for the turn, thereby disrupting their play. Can be rather useful as many decks rely on their Extra Deck. However, its effect only applies for the turn, so at most it buys you an extra turn so it is another candidate to be replaced by something like Debunk or Imperial Iron Wall.

Luna

DA's League 1st Place Winner
DA's League 1st Place Winner

Duel Points : 16110
Reputation Points : 4
Freshman I need to start winning GG2EZ I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising New hero in town Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Dueling Nerd on Fri May 16, 2014 12:02 am

Hope its okay but my best friend wants to list his but he is not aloud on forums (computer lags out)
My best friends side deck,
[2]Radient Mirror force
[3]Dark Bribe
[2]Trap Stun
[1]Torriental Tribute
[3]Waboku
[1]Gold Sarc.
[1]Final Countdown
[1]Solemn Warning
[1]Bottomless traphole

He has yet to give what kind of deck it is for and explain each card.... (Still waiting on him to mail me)

Last edited by Angry Dueling Nerd on Fri May 16, 2014 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hit send on acident)

Angry Dueling Nerd

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 561
Reputation Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top