Clash of Clans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clash of Clans

Post by Anzo on Mon May 19, 2014 1:46 pm

Who plays this epic game? Clash of Clans is an addictive game I'd say, best way to spend your time.

I'd like to have more people who plays this game, Its quite fun. I told my cousin about this game like three weeks ago, he got so attached to it that now he will play it while studying for exams.

The only downside of this game I'd say is that some of the objects takes +3 days to finish which is a bloody pain in the ass. I'm upgrading my town hall and it requires 8 days, 3 days left of that duration, freaking long time.

I googled some of that, and apparently there is some upgrades that takes 14 day or something, and of course I don't use Gems to reduce that duration.

So who plays this shit?

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Clash of Clans

Post by Train Heartnet on Mon May 19, 2014 2:38 pm

Heard of it, also seen how much of a pay to win it is.....

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
http://i.imgur.com/AYYEdZk.png <- Rito where is my wukong skin at?
Spoiler:

I am the bone of my sword
体は剣で出来ている。
Iron is my blood and glass is my heart
血潮は鉄で心は硝子。
I have survived countless battles undefeated
幾たびの戦場を越えて不敗。
Nor once have I retreated
 ただの一度も敗走はなく、
Nor once have I been understood
 ただの一度も理解されない。
Always alone on the hill of swords
 彼の者は常に独り
intoxicated with Victory
剣の丘で勝利に酔う。
Thus this life has no meaning
 故に、生涯に意味はなく  
My body was surely made out of swords
その体は、きっと剣で出来ていた。

Train Heartnet

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 44040
Reputation Points : 64
Pro Decklists : 4
Medallions : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Mon May 19, 2014 3:21 pm

It's not "pay to win", if you have time then you don't need to pay a single dime.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Salader on Mon May 19, 2014 3:45 pm

After Tribal Wars, I am done with this format of game

Ex-

Salader

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 16670

Reputation Points : 47
Here to stay Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Who are you? What&#39;s winning? I am 12 and what is this? Give me your money! Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative Get me out of here

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Mon May 19, 2014 4:31 pm

I didn't play Tribal Wars so i can't tell. You should try this one though, its fun.

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DefinitelyNotXrai on Tue May 20, 2014 4:27 am

It actually is pay to win. xD Look up Jorge Yao. Paid thousands of dollars to keep his place at the top of the leaderboard. Course, there are players who make it through by keeping it free. My cousin is one of them. I've recently gotten back into the game. Let's make a clan.

Achievements and Userbars:

Supreme King of August 2013

DefinitelyNotXrai

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 9501
Reputation Points : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Tue May 20, 2014 4:58 am

Yao used to pay 250$ a week for it until he got a sponsor, but he only did it to avoid waiting. I'm playing it absolutely free without paying a single dime for it, and its fun and quite challenging.

Also Yao quit the game after he got way too obsessed with it and nearly forgot whats the meaning of having a life means, he sometimes plays it for 48 hour.

So yea, you only pay if you don't like waiting for stuff, but again, time is part of the game, I don't see why some people are allowed to avoid waiting just because they can pay for it.

And yea, if we got enough people we totally should make a clan.

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyou on Tue May 20, 2014 5:44 am

I play it, but I usually just on it for like 10 minutes at most, ordering a new building then not touching the app for another day or two.

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

Kyou

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 5500
Reputation Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by DefinitelyNotXrai on Tue May 20, 2014 6:47 am

@Kyou wrote:I play it, but I usually just on it for like 10 minutes at most, ordering a new building then not touching the app for another day or two.
A casual player's usual schedule for the game. Goes for me as well. Love it for some reason.

Achievements and Userbars:

Supreme King of August 2013

DefinitelyNotXrai

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 9501
Reputation Points : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Tue May 20, 2014 7:20 am

Same here, in my current level the lowest upgrade time is like 3 days, so i use those three days when i'm out of workers either to get trophies or farm. Really though, lets make a clan :>

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top