Reputation Points : 0

MY NEW DORM BRO'S

on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:12 am
wazz up hope you don't mind my staying here so any ways hi
PowerNova
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 41
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Re: MY NEW DORM BRO'S

on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:26 am
Welcome to Slifer. If you need anything, just let me know. Have fun and stay active.

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

xPinokio
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

Default Title

on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:39 pm
Hi everyone in Slifer Red, I am new in Duel Academy, also in Slifer Red. I am glad to be here Smile
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:35 pm
You need to make a new Dorm Room for yourself, xPinokio, this room belongs to musicman45. Also, you're not sure if you're even Slifer Red, you need to take the test to see where you belong, you could be Ra yellow or even Obelisk blue.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum