Latest topics
Rising againYesterday at 5:49 pmHaccodeHello! It’s been a minute!Yesterday at 3:39 pmEfaneSo i remembered ygo existsYesterday at 8:32 amHaou SupremeHi Just Found This PlaceYesterday at 8:24 amHaou SupremeIts Yah boiWed Jul 18, 2018 8:31 pmWondeRyDA's Clash/War TeamWed Jul 18, 2018 8:30 pmWondeRyYea hi im here again apparently.Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pmYAMI MOTO#1[FINISH] Battle Pack Tournament!Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 amWondeRyQuestion about a rulingThu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 pmPatrick92Duel Links Tournament #3 HighlanderRulesThu Jul 05, 2018 1:48 pmCutieLucie83
Discord

Go down
spottysn1per
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 15

[News - Event] YCS Lima

on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:07 am

Event Information:

Welcome to the news page for YCS Lima. The available round standings will be posted below along with other relevant information. When the decklists for the top 16 are released they will also be posted here.

There is no official live stream with this event sadly. So information can only found in article form.

The event itself will start at 10:00 AM on Sunday morning and then day 2 will start at 9:00 AM on Monday morning. This at a -5 timezone though so keep an eye out.

Feel free to discuss whatever you want below as long as it is vaguely related to the event. Keep an eye up here for updates. However if they are slow to come through I’m sorry but I can only get the information as fast as Konami posts it themselves. Thanks for visiting and enjoy the event! : )

Updates:

• Round 3 Standings
• Round 4 Standings
• Round 5 Standings
• Round 6 Standings
• Day 1 Final Standings

Last edited by spottysn1per on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

Re: [News - Event] YCS Lima

on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:16 am
Yup, too bad. I was looking forward to seeing that live stream kicking through DA's veins :<

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
spottysn1per
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 15

on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:38 pm
Bump for the latest event information.

Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:22 am
Herrera! or whatever his name is.

That is actually a big number of players .__.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
zactheking
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 2
What is life? What is it like out there Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying Innovative Never back down! Community favorite I have a girlfriend

on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:33 am
thats a big amount of duelists, i wonder who will come out on top and a live stream would of been good 

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum