[News - Event] YCS Lima

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[News - Event] YCS Lima

Post by spottysn1per on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:07 am

Event Information:

Welcome to the news page for YCS Lima. The available round standings will be posted below along with other relevant information. When the decklists for the top 16 are released they will also be posted here.

There is no official live stream with this event sadly. So information can only found in article form.

The event itself will start at 10:00 AM on Sunday morning and then day 2 will start at 9:00 AM on Monday morning. This at a -5 timezone though so keep an eye out.

Feel free to discuss whatever you want below as long as it is vaguely related to the event. Keep an eye up here for updates. However if they are slow to come through I’m sorry but I can only get the information as fast as Konami posts it themselves. Thanks for visiting and enjoy the event! : )

Updates:

Round 3 Standings
Round 4 Standings
Round 5 Standings
Round 6 Standings
Day 1 Final Standings

Last edited by spottysn1per on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

spottysn1per

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : -
Reputation Points : 15
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: [News - Event] YCS Lima

Post by Anzo on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:16 am

Yup, too bad. I was looking forward to seeing that live stream kicking through DA's veins :<

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by spottysn1per on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:38 pm

Bump for the latest event information.

spottysn1per

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : -
Reputation Points : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:22 am

Herrera! or whatever his name is.

That is actually a big number of players .__.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zactheking on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:33 am

thats a big amount of duelists, i wonder who will come out on top and a live stream would of been good 

zactheking

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 4520
Reputation Points : 2
What is life? What is it like out there Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying Innovative Never back down! Community favorite I have a girlfriend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top