[Anime-cards Discussion] Tarotray the Sibylla

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Anime-cards Discussion] Tarotray the Sibylla

Post by Jv on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:01 pm

Tarotray the Sibylla
聖せい占せん術じゅつ姫きタロットレイ

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Ritual of the Sibylla". Once per turn: You can change all Flip Effect Monsters you control to face-down Defense Position. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. Once per turn, during your opponent's turn: You can change all face-down Defense Position monsters you control to Attack Position (this is a Quick Effect).

Ritual Of The Sibilla:
Ritual of the Sibylla
This card is used to Ritual Summon "Tarotray the Sibylla". You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal 9 or more.

Last edited by Jv1391 on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix)

Jv

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 500,000
Reputation Points : 58
Pro Decklists : 12
Medallions : 13
King Of Games

Back to top Go down

Re: [Anime-cards Discussion] Tarotray the Sibylla

Post by Anzo on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:01 pm

The effect isn't really something you look up to.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top