Latest topics
Battle Pack Tournament!Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:27 pmAlisaeWhat happened to DAFri Jun 22, 2018 3:05 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™IntroductionThu Jun 21, 2018 4:14 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™Pro Decklist Tournament June 2018Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:08 pmgreenfrog100Question about TimingWed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 pmWingshineRate the song above you Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:01 pmWingshineXYZ Monsters!Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:06 am╚εмεяy╗Duel Links Tournament #2 (Ban of Tier 1)Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:18 pmkyosuke kiryuDecksSat Jun 02, 2018 11:16 amEtwizzyIntroductionSat Jun 02, 2018 11:13 amEtwizzy
Discord

Go down
Jv
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 58
King Of Games

[Anime-card Discussion] Number 4: Stealth Kragen AND Kragen Spawn

on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:38 pm
Don Thousand's Fake Number 4 and Related Kragen Spawn

Number 4: Stealth Kragen
No.ナンバーズ4 猛もう毒どく刺し胞ほうステルス・クラーゲン

Aqua/WATER/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 4 WATER monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 WATER monster on the field; destroy that target, and if you do, inflict damage to the controller equal to its ATK on the field. If this card is destroyed: You can Special Summon a number of "Number 4: Stealth Kragen" or "Kragen Spawn" from your Extra Deck or Graveyard, except this card, equal to the number of Xyz Materials that were attached to this card, then attach the Xyz Materials in your Graveyard that were attached to this card to the Special Summoned monster(s) as Xyz Materials.

Kragen Spawn

2 Level 4 WATER monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 WATER monster on the field; destroy that target, and if you do, inflict damage to the controller equal to its ATK on the field. If this card is destroyed: You can Special Summon a number of "Number 4: Stealth Kragen" or "Kragen Spawn" from your Extra Deck or Graveyard, except this card, equal to the number of Xyz Materials that were attached to this card, then attach the Xyz Materials in your Graveyard that were attached to this card to the Special Summoned monster(s) as Xyz Materials.

Last edited by Jv1391 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix)
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

Re: [Anime-card Discussion] Number 4: Stealth Kragen AND Kragen Spawn

on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:33 pm
I don't watch the anime so I have no idea how those two works together? Is it like Hands where you summon another one when one of them is destroyed?

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum