Rankings & Scores

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rankings & Scores

Post by Anzo on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Rankings and Scores

---IMPORTANT NOTICE TO MODERATORS---
When editing this post, be sure to follow the guidelines found in a Pinned topic in the Staff Section.
Also:
* Comments and suggestions are to be sent to Irate.
---END OF NOTICE---

{"PowerNova": {"rank":1}, "vequest": {"rank":0}, "kyosuke kiryu": {"rank":2}, "jackk_of_bladesII": {"rank":0}, "PunkPimster": {"rank":0}, "robyschlager": {"rank":1}, "WondeRy": {"rank":2}, "Tioners":{"rank":0}, "Yusif": {"rank":0}, "DarkestDays": {"rank":0}, "KingOfArmageddon": {"rank":0}}

{ "matches": [{"winner": "PowerNova", "loser": "vequest"}, {"winner": "kyosuke kiryu", "loser": "PowerNova"}, {"winner": "WondeRy", "loser": "Tioners"}, {"winner": "Tioners", "loser": "Yusif"}, {"winner": "DarkestDays", "loser": "KingOfArmageddon"}, {"winner": "robyschlager", "loser": "PunkPimster"}, {"winner": "PunkPimster", "loser": "jackk_of_bladesII"}, {"winner": "jackk_of_bladesII", "loser": "PunkPimster"} ]}

Last edited by DDS on Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top