[ACD] Cursed Prison

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACD] Cursed Prison

Post by Jv on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:32 am

Cursed Prison

Tag Force Effect:

Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck in face-up Defense Position. That monster cannot activate its effect, its effects are negated and it cannot change its battle position. If this card is removed from the field, destroy that monster. If that monster is removed from the field, destroy this card.

Original Anime Effect:

Select and Special Summon 1 monster from your Extra Deck in Defense Position. That monster's battle position cannot be changed and its effect(s) is negated. When this card is removed from the field, destroy that monster. When that monster is removed from the field, destroy this card.

The original effect could special summon any monster from the Extra Deck, due to its infinite combos the Tag Force effect changed that part to "Synchro" monster restriction.

Jv

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 500,000
Reputation Points : 58
Pro Decklists : 12
Medallions : 13
King Of Games

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACD] Cursed Prison

Post by Anzo on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:07 pm

KONAMI trying to revive Synchros so hard.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top