Latest topics
Rising againYesterday at 5:49 pmHaccodeHello! It’s been a minute!Yesterday at 3:39 pmEfaneSo i remembered ygo existsYesterday at 8:32 amHaou SupremeHi Just Found This PlaceYesterday at 8:24 amHaou SupremeIts Yah boiWed Jul 18, 2018 8:31 pmWondeRyDA's Clash/War TeamWed Jul 18, 2018 8:30 pmWondeRyYea hi im here again apparently.Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pmYAMI MOTO#1[FINISH] Battle Pack Tournament!Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 amWondeRyQuestion about a rulingThu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 pmPatrick92Duel Links Tournament #3 HighlanderRulesThu Jul 05, 2018 1:48 pmCutieLucie83
Discord

Go down
Jv
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 58
King Of Games

[SECE]Miscellaneous Cards

on Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:48 pm
Front Observer

During the End Phase, if this card was Normal Summoned this turn: You can add 1 EARTH Pendulum Monster from your Deck to your hand. During the End Phase of your next turn, if this card was Normal Summoned: You can Tribute this card; add 1 EARTH monster from your Deck to your hand.

Oscillating Vibration

The effect of "Oscillating Vibration" can only be activated once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 card in one of your Pendulum Zones; destroy that card, and if you do, draw 1 card.

Grudge of the Monarch

You can only activate 1 "Grudge of the Monarch" once per turn. (1): You can activate this effect by revealing 1 monster with ATK 2400/DEF 1000 or ATK 2800/DEF 1000 in your hand. Add 1 "Monarch" Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your hand other than "Grudge of the Monarch".

Marauding Cook

(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can shuffle 1 card in your hand back into your Deck, then, draw 1 card, and if the drawn card is a Monster, you can Special Summon that monster.

Deskbot 003

When this card is Normal Summoned: Special Summon 1 "Deskbot" monster from your Deck, except for "Deskbot 003"
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 "Deskbot" monster you control; until the end of that turn, that monster gains 500 ATK and DEF for each "Deskbot" card you control.

Hiraishin

If this card is in the Monster Card Zone, neither player can activate Spell Cards during Main Phase 1.

Soul Turnover

You can't Special Summon monsters during the turn it's activated. (1) If you control no Special Summoned monsters: You can Tribute 1 face-up Level 4 Normal Summoned monster; draw 2 cards. You can only active 1 "Soul Turnover" per turn.
Jv
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
King Of Games

Re: [SECE]Miscellaneous Cards

on Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:05 pm
Nefesshaddoll Fusion

Equip only to a "Shaddoll" monster. Activate this card by declaring an Attribute. The Attribute of the equipped monster becomes the declared Attribute. During your Main Phase: You can Fusion Summon 1 "Shaddoll" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck by sending Fusion Materials from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, including the equipped monster.
Etwizzy
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 79

on Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:36 pm
Im liking Grudge of the Monarch the best here. I love monarchs and this and Mega caius is a nice bit of support.
Skitoritto
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 108
Here to stay Get me out of here This is not hard Yo Mamma What is winning? GG2EZ Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man

on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:53 pm
Front Observer, KONAMI wants to see the world burn! If you can not get out Scout hand 1 you should go jump off a cliff, as now it's possible to get him every hand 1 ._..
Hiraishin iz a card anti-meta decks needed, can not wait to lock with et hue.
DDS
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 84

on Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:10 pm
This set is looking sexy!

Hirashin and grudge seem really nifty.

So many cards that give us different options..

I love it <3

Explore your boundaries! Open your mind... A new Land of Fantasy awaits!

Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

on Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:58 pm
I like Hiraishin.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Shark GX
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

Default Title

on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:45 pm
i like Front Observe and  oscillating vibration >>
its super cards for Qlipoth -_-
until Soul Turnover its support and good card

Last edited by Shark GX on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

There is no more dangerous

than the ambiguity of the sea

Shark GX
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

Default Title

on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:50 pm
Lol I forgot this card (Grudge of the Monarch) its superstar also ( shit Qli ) Mad Mad

Last edited by Shark GX on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

There is no more dangerous

than the ambiguity of the sea

Trickster
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra
Reputation Points : 5

on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:43 pm
Qlips have 15 RotAs now, and the Shaddoll card seems good.

- First to reach top rank under new system
- IRL Tier 2 event tops
- Certified Konami Judge
- I stream at twitch.tv/triicksster
- Mod at the official Florida Yugioh community stream: FLYugioh
- Multi time WCQ Invitee
Jv
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
King Of Games