[ACD]Scab Scar Knight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACD]Scab Scar Knight

Post by Jv on Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:54 am

Scab Scar Knight

You can only control 1 "Scab Scar-Knight". Your opponent's monsters must attack this card, if able. This face-up Attack Position card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card battles an opponent's monster, place 1 Scab Counter on it at the end of the Damage Step. At the end of each Battle Phase, take control of all of your opponent's monsters with Scab Counters. Negate card effects that increase Life Points.

Tag Force Effect:

You can only control 1 "Scab Scar-Knight". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position, destroy it. Your opponent's monsters must attack this card, if able. At the end of the Battle Phase, you can take control of 1 monster that battled this card.

A Great Card :V

Jv

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 500,000
Reputation Points : 58
Pro Decklists : 12
Medallions : 13

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACD]Scab Scar Knight

Post by Anzo on Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:50 pm

I thought it said Scrap and not Scab for a moment.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACD]Scab Scar Knight

Post by Jv on Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:32 pm

scraps didnt exist in those times

Jv

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 500,000
Reputation Points : 58
Pro Decklists : 12
Medallions : 13