[ACD]幻影騎士団ブレイクソード

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACD]幻影騎士団ブレイクソード

Post by Jv on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:57 am

The Phantom Knights of Break Sword

2 Level 3 DARK monsters
When this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon all the monsters that were attached to this card as Xyz Materials, but their Level become 4.

Pff! You killed my Rank 3 Monster?! Well I can summon the materials to Spam Rank 4 ._.

Last edited by Jv1391 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jv

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 500,000
Reputation Points : 58
Pro Decklists : 12
Medallions : 13

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACD]幻影騎士団ブレイクソード

Post by Anzo on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:13 am

I don't understand how KONAMI brain works. Sometimes I just think they don't have one to begin with.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jv on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:14 am

Jv

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:17 am

In few years no one would buy their products even. Everything OP will be out there already.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jv on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:18 am

Konami has like 7000 cards now xD

Jv

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:19 am

That's way too much.

If they want a successful industry then they should stop creating OP cards and instead create an online game where people can purchase cards, and host online tournaments. Something similar to what they've done with their recent game they launched. But they need to step it up to the next level.

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Default Title

Post by theman506 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:04 pm

KAPPAnzo wrote:That's way too much.

If they want a successful industry then they should stop creating OP cards and instead create an online game where people can purchase cards, and host online tournaments. Something similar to what they've done with their recent game they launched. But they need to step it up to the next level.
I agree with the idea of an online game with tournaments and such, but i hate micro-transactions! If Konami makes people buy "online cards" itll just go like the "yugioh online" video game. Konami taking it down and pretty much saying "hahaah we now have all your money"

What to say when a girl asks if she looks fat

Kaiba: "Don't you dare trade the card I just gave you!"
Yugi: "Imma trade it."

theman506

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 1290
Reputation Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:50 pm

The majority of people pay tons load of money on games anyways, I don't see why people only neglect KONAMI for being a company that 'only seeks money'. All industries do.

All I'm saying, there is better ways to make money they can make a good use of, also, It'll give a chance for those whom cannot go to KONAMI's events but they can play from their home and go claim their reward after the event is over.

It's just my input. I just noticed, we've drifted way too much from the topic lool

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jv on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Don't Forget the new PSP\PSvita Tag Special. it features all the character possible from all eras.

Jv

Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Default Title

Post by theman506 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:48 pm

Jv1391 wrote:Don't Forget the new PSP\PSvita Tag Special. it features all the character possible from all eras.
pretty sure that new special will be the only reason for me getting a vita, the concept sounds amazing

What to say when a girl asks if she looks fat

Kaiba: "Don't you dare trade the card I just gave you!"
Yugi: "Imma trade it."

theman506

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 1290
Reputation Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content