Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Inter-Academies Tour Discussion

descriptionInter-Academies Tour Discussion EmptyInter-Academies Tour Discussion

more_horiz
Just to keep the Tournament section clean.

Inter-Academies Tour Discussion Signew_by_lokos1-d8g4jgk
Inter-Academies Tour Discussion Moderator_by_cyrux_gfx-d8b855o
Inter-Academies Tour Discussion Member_of_the_year_by_cyrux_gfx-d8eqcij

~Supreme King of the month winner July 2013~
Inter-Academies Tour Discussion Moderator_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szs
Inter-Academies Tour Discussion Administrators_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szn
Spoiler :
Inter-Academies Tour Discussion CDtPVUS

Spoiler :
[16:09:38] @ Train Heartnet : sokol bribing people
[16:09:49] @ Salader : Yep
[16:09:53] @ Salader : We should bans him
[16:09:55] @ Salader : But
[16:09:59] @ Salader : We'll look the other way
[16:10:02] @ Salader : He is bribing us

Hidalgo™️ wrote:
LOKOS is like herpes,he's everywhere.

descriptionInter-Academies Tour Discussion EmptyRe: Inter-Academies Tour Discussion

more_horiz
So this is spam-zone?

Inter-Academies Tour Discussion YhjrjGb
DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionInter-Academies Tour Discussion EmptyRe: Inter-Academies Tour Discussion

more_horiz
No this is Inter-Academy discussion and question zone.

(Unless ya send me some nudes.)

But really guys try to refrain from spam.

Inter-Academies Tour Discussion Signew_by_lokos1-d8g4jgk
Inter-Academies Tour Discussion Moderator_by_cyrux_gfx-d8b855o

~Supreme King of the month winner July 2013~
Inter-Academies Tour Discussion Moderator_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szs
Inter-Academies Tour Discussion Administrators_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szn
Spoiler :
Inter-Academies Tour Discussion CDtPVUS

Spoiler :
[16:09:38] @ Train Heartnet : sokol bribing people
[16:09:49] @ Salader : Yep
[16:09:53] @ Salader : We should bans him
[16:09:55] @ Salader : But
[16:09:59] @ Salader : We'll look the other way
[16:10:02] @ Salader : He is bribing us

Hidalgo™️ wrote:
LOKOS is like herpes,he's everywhere.

descriptionInter-Academies Tour Discussion EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
Nudes?

I can do taht

Right anzu?

Inter-Academies Tour Discussion Spambot_by_cyrux_gfx-d8b855y
Inter-Academies Tour Discussion HYwPpFn
"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
LOKOS getting aboose Inter-Academies Tour Discussion 3974120512 http://www.vylonduelingacademy.com/t4064-inter-academies-tour-opening#57877

more_horiz
Don't worry Loki, if he says another bad thing to you, I'm gonna cap him :3

Inter-Academies Tour Discussion _gfx__what_am_i_thinking_about__by_galaksiida-db3d4to
Inter-Academies Tour Discussion DOMa13s
Former Assistant and Professor

more_horiz
Gala got your back Inter-Academies Tour Discussion Gangster-452

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
Gala got your back Inter-Academies Tour Discussion Gangster-452

Gangstaa

Inter-Academies Tour Discussion _gfx__what_am_i_thinking_about__by_galaksiida-db3d4to

more_horiz
Lol these academies are terrible

more_horiz
Auto win GG

"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
Inivite Kamikaze Kool academia :V

more_horiz
that's more up to Anzo if he wants to

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
I was joking :v

more_horiz
So sad I couldnt see a joke ;-;

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
kAMIkaze kool destroyed your Humor sense.

more_horiz
Please dont talk liike that about my friend.

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
Pleasure granting mode on: AYE Inter-Academies Tour Discussion Hxh_v31_035

more_horiz
aye~

Masochist Aye

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
Please dont talk liike that about my friend.

Yeah, Jv. You're such a deeck

more_horiz
suddenly arrived galaboth to stop the spam party. applause to yourself.

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
suddenly arrived galaboth to stop the spam party. applause to yourself.

Read da rulez

more_horiz
I love Gala <3

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
Gala loves you.

more_horiz
The other academies admins should confirm the tournament sooner or later. This was organized, unless other academies just forgot all about this.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
If they do it later

All other academies will lose intrest

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
Let's not think about the future, we'll deal with the present. We got a roster that is ready for this event. That is what matters for now. We'll let LOKOS take care of things at other academies.

more_horiz
Okay I hope in i.t

more_horiz
You hope in it?

nu you HAVE hope in it

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
No one can force me!

more_horiz
The chocolate force can

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum