A wild rookie appears!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A wild rookie appears!

Post by zerkerxror on Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys i'm the new rookie of DA!
Even though i've been here since 2013 I have never really posted anything but I plan to post a lot and wish to meet and talk to lots of you all great people here!

At this point on i'm not sure what to write anymore in this post, I just wanna talk and get to know many of you and maybe we can end up having a duel as well?
I mostly duel in YGOPRO cause it's real FRESH!
Looking forward to it guys!
Here have a rare card! Smile

(Don't mind the first two pics I made them for my yt channel)

zerkerxror

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

http://www.youtube.com/zerkerxror

Back to top Go down

Default Title

Post by Anzo on Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:58 pm

Which root do you want to follow with this one? a professional ID design? or a fun, amateur one?

If you're following the first root, then it cannot have many things. Colors would have to be balanced as well. It has to be orange in its core, while still maintain red/yellow/blue borders or contents that represents each dorm. It could have username + favorite card + current dorm. Also the current profile picture.

If you're doing the second root. Then there is limitless options to what you can include. You can have the colours anything you like, doesn't need to be orange. Though you shouldn't make it messy either because it might not be pleasant to look at. It could have username + rank + favorite card + personal motto + a monster that represents the dorm or a simple text saying slifer/ra/obelisk.

I leave this to you to figure out lol

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Default Title

Post by Rosa Linda on Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:59 pm

@Anzo wrote:Which root do you want to follow with this one? a professional ID design? or a fun, amateur one?

If you're following the first root, then it cannot have many things. Colors would have to be balanced as well. It has to be orange in its core, while still maintain red/yellow/blue borders or contents that represents each dorm. It could have username + favorite card + current dorm. Also the current profile picture.

If you're doing the second root. Then there is limitless options to what you can include. You can have the colours anything you like, doesn't need to be orange. Though you shouldn't make it messy either because it might not be pleasant to look at. It could have username + rank + favorite card + personal motto + a monster that represents the dorm or a simple text saying slifer/ra/obelisk.

So you are going to make DA IDs for everyone?

Rosa Linda

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 6600
Pro Decklists : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: A wild rookie appears!

Post by Kandy.JPEG on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:01 pm

yeah all these over 20k members

"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

Kandy.JPEG

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 10k.den
Reputation Points : 202

Back to top Go down

Default Title

Post by Anzo on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:06 pm

Depends on the design Zek can come up with. If it's decent we could add it our central shop for cheap DPs prize.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kandy.JPEG on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:07 pm

Im broke ;-;

"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

Kandy.JPEG

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 10k.den
Reputation Points : 202

Back to top Go down

Default Title

Post by zerkerxror on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:07 pm

@Anzo wrote:Which root do you want to follow with this one? a professional ID design? or a fun, amateur one?

Hmmm....well let me give you an example.
Cause personally I would prefer it to be more simple than complex...

So let's take a Slifer Red ID as an example alright?
The color should be red, and I don't mean just a plain ol' solid red color but with some effects here and there and by making it look good it should do the trick.
Beside that I would just add the username, rank, and personal motto.
Maybe fit the duel academy logo/watermark thingy somewhere not too big but not too small to not be visible?
I personally would just scratch the entire favourite card or monster part, to me it would just take up unnecessary space, not sure if the monster that represents the dorm would fit.
If it WOULD fit then I would add it but I would play around with the opacity to see what works best.
So in the end it would kinda be a mix of both simple, fun and professional? lel Razz
Making it look great, not too messy, and simple at the same time.
I can already see it in my eyes really, it is possible.

IRL PIC OF ME:

SECRET IMAGE!:

DUELACADEMY SECRET LOGO:

zerkerxror

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Default Title

Post by zerkerxror on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:09 pm

@Rosa Linda wrote:

So you are going to make DA IDs for everyone?
Nah, WE are going to make the ID for everyone.
We're in this together Wink
With a CULEAR MAIND 

IRL PIC OF ME:

SECRET IMAGE!:

DUELACADEMY SECRET LOGO:

zerkerxror

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Default Title

Post by zerkerxror on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:09 pm

Mr.Kandy wrote:Im broke ;-;
Broke from? Don't be crying now! Here have a CULEAR MAIND 

IRL PIC OF ME:

SECRET IMAGE!:

DUELACADEMY SECRET LOGO:

zerkerxror

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Default Title

Post by Anzo on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:10 pm

Make something and then show me, it's easier than trying to describe it lol

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Default Title

Post by zerkerxror on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:11 pm

@Anzo wrote:Make something and then show me, it's easier than trying to describe it lol
Aight i'll do my best, but you gonna have to give me some time.
I'm not some type of expert so don't expect some majestic! 

IRL PIC OF ME:

SECRET IMAGE!:

DUELACADEMY SECRET LOGO:

zerkerxror

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:14 pm

Take your time, a day or a week lol It doesn't matter. We're not on a hurry Smile

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Default Title

Post by LòKóS on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:15 pm

By the way zerker please do not multi-post. Wait for someone reply after you or edit your last post.

~Supreme King of the month winner July 2013~

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[16:09:38] @ Train Heartnet : sokol bribing people
[16:09:49] @ Salader : Yep
[16:09:53] @ Salader : We should bans him
[16:09:55] @ Salader : But
[16:09:59] @ Salader : We'll look the other way
[16:10:02] @ Salader : He is bribing us

Hidalgo™️ wrote:LOKOS is like herpes,he's everywhere.

LòKóS

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 35968
Reputation Points : 166

Back to top Go down

Default Title

Post by zerkerxror on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:16 pm

@Anzo wrote:Take your time, a day or a week lol It doesn't matter. We're not on a hurry Smile
Aight aight calm down! Give me 48 hours! Don't shoot him! Have a CULEAR MAIND okay? 

I'll give you something soon lol

IRL PIC OF ME:

SECRET IMAGE!:

DUELACADEMY SECRET LOGO:

zerkerxror

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:18 pm

Okay, I'll set the timer lel

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Default Title

Post by zerkerxror on Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:06 pm

@LòKóS wrote:By the way zerker please do not multi-post. Wait for someone reply after you or edit your last post.
Oh my bad, i'll just be direct to everyone next time in one reply.

Alright so I finally got you an example to show you what kind of ID I was thinking about.
I included the name, rank and personal motto.
As well as the contribution, reputation and duel points.
An ID number, Slifer as it is a Slifer Red ID.
Added an extra fun real fresh chip! If there would've been some kind of security for doors or if you wanted to make a purchase from a vending machine?? I dunno it was a thought that came into my head so I was like why the heck not.
The entire rainbow-ish background.
But yeah...
This was the first time I ever made an ID, or at least actually worked HARD on making one.

And of course this wouldn't be the final version.
This was just put together to kinda give you an idea and put the picture into your mind.

IRL PIC OF ME:

SECRET IMAGE!:

DUELACADEMY SECRET LOGO:

zerkerxror

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down