Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionReal Life TitanFall Anyone?

more_horiz

Wanna Buy one of these TitanFall Robots? go ahead to amazon japanese: HERE

Apparently some Company in japan known as Suidobashi decided to create a fucking Titan Robot. (THIS SHIT HAS A WEAPON SYSTEM that has a gatlign gun, and a rocket launcher). They say it can't hurt humans and only shoots bb bullets, but all it takes is someone who knows what they're doing to modify the weapon to shoot real fucking bullets. 

WE DO NOT WANT TO GO TO WAR WITH JAPAN. 
unless obama is really saying the truth about the fact that the U.S is building Iron man (Watch that video HERE) If THAT is true, then we're entering a new age where nuclear bombs become muskets. 

Sooooo yea, Japan is making TitanFall come true (THEY HAVE!!!)
:bwg: 
The U.S is building IronMan. 

& RUSSIA, where u @ tho?   
Oh i know, make YuGiOh monsters become real, and u can summon fucking Mecha-phantoms on the US. 

"I know not of what weapons and powers this war will be fought with, but I do know the next war will be fought with Sticks and Stones..." 
- Roy
Sigs by CrimzonStudios + ParaBox -Sama

☬Project Roy-X by CrimzonStudios..☬

descriptionRe: Real Life TitanFall Anyone?

more_horiz
So the only way to shoot for the twin-gun system, or the SMILE SHOT system is to give the robot an evil smile.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionDefault Title

more_horiz
Anzo ò_ó wrote:
So the only way to shoot for the twin-gun system, or the SMILE SHOT system is to give the robot an evil smile.

Some core programmers, who know what they're doing could modify this shit.

"I know not of what weapons and powers this war will be fought with, but I do know the next war will be fought with Sticks and Stones..." 
- Roy

more_horiz
[size=32]1.00848 million U.S. dollars[/size]

[size=32]yeah it's cheap.[/size]

more_horiz
It's within reach of a lot of people still.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionDefault Title

more_horiz
Jv1391 wrote:
[size=32]1.00848 million U.S. dollars[/size]

[size=32]yeah it's cheap.[/size]

Yeaaah, like a Giant fckgin Robot with a rocket launcher and a gatlign gun would cost 1 dollar 
GrumpyCat

- Roy

descriptionDefault Title

more_horiz
Isnt that the robot that's just sitting in some amazon warehouse?
I see no need to have a transformer around me since it could be decepacon.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum