Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhy Hello There

more_horiz
Hey guys, just your friendly neighborhood [TDL] DarkSoul here, making his return to DA.

A lot has changed, but when I do occasionally visit DA I see that the visuals change almost half year or so, and that honestly impresses me.

Every other academy I have attended simply did not have a large enough core community in comparison to the likes of this here academy.

To those who do not know me, I enjoy playing TellarKnights (for meta), my traditional Kaiba deck (I can have a good RP), my Heroes (<3), and a few others gems stashed away on the DN servers.

Honestly, I don't see myself as the best player around but one who of intermediate skill capabilities in terms of; deck-building, playing the game, reading cards (>.>), and overall rulings. I have played the card game of Yu-Gi-Oh! for over ten years and am hoping to one day win a YCS whether it be a regionals or nationals.

Hopefully this time I can stay permanently, the last time I left was due to the pressures of high school and my life, but for now, everything is rather calm.

Thanks for reading this,

[TDL] DarkSoul.

P.S. Go Aussies! Razz

descriptionRe: Why Hello There

more_horiz
Hello there, welcome to Duel Academy! 

Be sure to read up on the rules and follow them! Admins like it when people do that. You can view our rules and regulations here

Be sure to read our guide too! There's tons of valuable information there. You can view our guide here

I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

Explore your boundaries! Open your mind... A new Land of Fantasy awaits!

more_horiz
Yea, we change theme twice or thrice a year :>

Welcome back Wink

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Anzo T. wrote:
Yea, we change theme twice or thrice a year :>

Welcome back Wink

Must have some good artists aha, thank you. Smile

more_horiz
DA's overpopulated with Aussies.
Welcome.

more_horiz
@Skitoritto wrote:
DA's overpopulated with Aussies.
Welcome.

Really? Everyone I have met here so far is American or has a rather different time zone compared to my own.

more_horiz
Welp, we have a very few Americans here. Most of people here are damn Bulgarians.

I'm, myself, from Iraq. If it matters lol

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Anzo T. wrote:
Welp, we have a very few Americans here. Most of people here are damn Bulgarians.

I'm, myself, from Iraq. If it matters lol

Ahh fair enough, either way the difference in Time Zones is still vast. D:

more_horiz
Yea, that's an issue you should encounter when you decide to participate in our tournaments. lol

more_horiz
tl;dr

-insert generic welcome here-

"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
Welcome guy. have fun winning kandy.

more_horiz
Heh Welcome back then Soul

~Supreme King of the month winner July 2013~

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
[16:09:38] @ Train Heartnet : sokol bribing people
[16:09:49] @ Salader : Yep
[16:09:53] @ Salader : We should bans him
[16:09:55] @ Salader : But
[16:09:59] @ Salader : We'll look the other way
[16:10:02] @ Salader : He is bribing us

Hidalgo™️ wrote:
LOKOS is like herpes,he's everywhere.

more_horiz
@LòKóS wrote:
Heh Welcome back then Soul

Yay someone remembers me <3

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, stay active and get involved.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum