Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 58
King Of Games

[ACD] Speed World - Neo

on Sun May 03, 2015 12:27 pm
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
Speed World - Neo

This card cannot be destroyed.

From Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Episode 54. The Half Evolution of Speed World.
Skitoritto
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 108
Here to stay Get me out of here This is not hard Yo Mamma What is winning? GG2EZ Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man

Re: [ACD] Speed World - Neo

on Sun May 03, 2015 12:37 pm
Why is this card worth mentioning at all? Any other reason for posting besides post count?
Jv
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
King Of Games

on Sun May 03, 2015 12:51 pm
Since you dont watch the anime you could just ignore this, but since you wanna incrase your post counts you replied. I see.
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

on Sun May 03, 2015 12:53 pm
Why is everyone so hardcore persistent on mentioning post count in every topic? It's childish you know.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Skitoritto
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 108
Here to stay Get me out of here This is not hard Yo Mamma What is winning? GG2EZ Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man

on Sun May 03, 2015 12:53 pm
Nah, If I cared about my post I would have that spam sticker on me, as you see I do not. I have watched the anime, and I would not bother you if you posted a card that actually does something, but this topic is obviously a spam topic as a card does not even have an effect.
Jv
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
King Of Games

on Sun May 03, 2015 12:56 pm
The card havent an effect? Are you blind?
Anyway is the card people wanted to see after was confirmed Arc-v invaded the synchro dimension and after jack and crow return were confirmed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum