How to defend your computer Tutorial

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to defend your computer Tutorial

Post by Deisuke on Sun May 03, 2015 5:02 pm

Yo so i thought posting some of my knowledge about how to defend yourself from getting hacked and infected.

To begin with How do i know if i am hacked or infected? Well their are many diffrent ways of course one way is if u have noticed the blue screen of death, or your computer makes a random sound or that your computer runs much slower than normally and etc.. (There are more ways this is just a example).

So whats the goal with the hacker from doing this and how can i defend myself? Well the awnser is simple the goal that a hacker has is to get access to the computers information so in that way be able to steal your information such as bankcards.

And for the protection as everyone now Antivirus.But to choose the right one can be a bit trickey because all antivirus cant detect a sertain type of virus and theirfor u cant really notice the virus untill it is to late. But from my experince i would recomend those once.

Antivirus:
recomend paid: Eset , Panda , Avasta , Avira and kaspersky.

Recommend Free: avira , Avasta, Eset online scanner.

Next is the Spyware/Maleware

Paid: Malewarebyte Pro  Premium 
Free: Malewarebyte Free Version.

What we need next is something to clean the computer and the virus because the antivirus dosent kill the virus it just place the virus other part on the computer so your computer wont get 100% infected.

Therefor this is the cleanner.

Paid: Ccleanner.
Free: Adwcleaner and Ccleanner.

Now to create a strong sheld as i mention some Antivirus softwares can´t detect some virus but also another thing to mention some Antivirus software have a good scanner but a bad Firewall.
So theirfor we need to setup a good Firewall for your computer.

Firewall:

Paid/Free: Comondo Firewall.

And if u have a good anti virus such as Eset u wont need this firewall but just to be safe.

Now that we have the basic stuffs let me reccomend other softwares .

Keyscrambler : This software encrypt all your passwords which is stored inside your hardrive and if a hacker trys to hack u than this software will give him a hard time . ( Theirfor as a basic thing use a at least a password which includes 12 letters which is mixed with nummbers and words).

Sandbox: What sandbox dose is pretty much say for example u download a software u arent sure if it is infected so what this software dose is pretty much create a small space in your computer where it runs your downloaded software and if the software happends to be a infected file than Sandbox wont let the infected software to infect your whole computer.

Hope this tutorial could help u out guys and if u have a question just pm or write on here i will check when i have time.

Deisuke

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 430
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: How to defend your computer Tutorial

Post by Jv on Sun May 03, 2015 5:05 pm

TL;Dr. but thanks.

Jv

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 500,000
Reputation Points : 58
Pro Decklists : 12
Medallions : 13
King Of Games

Back to top Go down

Post by Deisuke on Sun May 03, 2015 5:06 pm

np mate X)

Deisuke

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Sun May 03, 2015 5:09 pm

If anyone thought of hacking into my computer the number of residence viruses will fight you back and hack yours instead :>

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Deisuke on Sun May 03, 2015 5:12 pm

well about backdoors there are some ways to bypass them but i wont wanna go into those details the purpose of this tutorial is to not getting infected from example watching or downloading games as a example.

Deisuke

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jv on Sun May 03, 2015 5:13 pm

Anzo T. wrote:If anyone thought of hacking into my computer the number of residence viruses will fight you back and hack yours instead :>

Boss-Like Answer detected.

Jv

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 500,000
Reputation Points : 58
Pro Decklists : 12
Medallions : 13
King Of Games

Back to top Go down

Post by Deisuke on Sun May 03, 2015 5:16 pm

Jv1391 wrote:
Anzo T. wrote:If anyone thought of hacking into my computer the number of residence viruses will fight you back and hack yours instead :>

Boss-Like Answer detected.
lol

Deisuke

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach on Sun May 03, 2015 5:59 pm

Best way to defend your computer is don't turn it on.....

There is no place like 127.0.0.1.

Roach

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : Pimpin' The Queen
Reputation Points : 79
Pro Decklists : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitoritto on Sun May 03, 2015 6:39 pm

Being careful also helps. I have been using 360 Total security as my anti-virus it's pretty cool and has some neat features like:
Cleanup (Like the one in CCleaner)
Speedup (Disables start-up applications you do not want/need)
Toolbox:
-Patch-Up (Windows updates and non-windows software updates)
-Sandbox (Sandbox)
-System Back-up cleaner (Enables you to delete system back-up files)
Boot Time (Measures the time needed for your device to fully start)

Also, every time you want to install some pirated software/untrusted software make sure you have created windows back-up, that way if it messes something up you can go to the last safe option and don't worry.

Skitoritto

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 1185
Reputation Points : 108
Here to stay Get me out of here This is not hard Yo Mamma What is winning? GG2EZ Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top