Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic

description[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic Empty[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic

more_horiz
DA users have a  life after all. Yeah, they have.

Sometimes they share with us these importants words of wisdom. 

After Gremlin, the las gentleman and Kawaiimiku, the last exhorter:

Today we will know Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic

https://i.imgur.com/KWnNmxd.png

[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic KWnNmxd

[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic 3LxHxcZ

description[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic EmptyRe: [DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic

more_horiz
ALL HAIL WHITE GIRLS WITH GLASSES o/

description[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic EmptyRe: [DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic

more_horiz
Might aswell drown him now.

[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic Spambot_by_cyrux_gfx-d8b855y
[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic HYwPpFn
"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
Why so Fhurious?

more_horiz
It's like against the law to not like asian girls

"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
Not in méin house it aint.

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
It's like against the law to not like asian girls

actually ^

more_horiz
Wait you don't like Asian girls?

It guess it's called ursofucked Syndrome.

[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic YhjrjGb
DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
I like asian boys tho * gets closer to Kandy and Anzo* howya doin boyos?

more_horiz
I'm not Asian.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Arabianss are treated as Asian in my book [DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic 1340172615 .

more_horiz
you like  asia's hot dogs but not asia's hamburgers. k den.

more_horiz
Well Jv, I am a girl Shocked .

more_horiz
well I'm a girl too but I like hamburgers and pizza .-.

more_horiz
I know that we have sexy tan bodies but still...

RESIST THE TEMPTATIONS!

Wait, wtf ur a grill? LIAR! YOU'RE A BLOODY SKIT!

more_horiz
I cannot resist your body bae bae

more_horiz
@Skitoritto wrote:
ALL HAIL WHITE GIRLS WITH GLASSES o/

All hail me o.o

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler :
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.

[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic P4usDrj
[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic RsqsMwj

more_horiz
Skype or no hail.
@Jv wanna make out? I like Itallian gurls.

more_horiz
I don't know. It'd be my first lesbian time y.y

more_horiz
Oh come on, I am gentle.
Well not really, but more gentle than Okku.

more_horiz
I wanna watch that.

more_horiz
I want to lock this but I'm not Mod anymore.

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler :
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.

[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic P4usDrj
[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic RsqsMwj

more_horiz
View tickets are 1000DP.

more_horiz
I'll give you 10K if you'd let me participate [DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic 1151057309

more_horiz
I want to watch that too Wink

[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic RbTXrj4

[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic Quasar

more_horiz
Sure thing Monagiza.

more_horiz
Good girl...

more_horiz
Drrraven wrote:
I'll give you 10K if you'd let me participate [DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic 1151057309

accepted.

more_horiz
I'd pay to stop that.

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
I'd pay to stop that.

Why would you do that ??

[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic RbTXrj4

[DA] Skitoritto, the last Xenophobic Quasar

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum