Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

So I see that it has changed so much :D

descriptionSo I see that it has changed so much :D EmptySo I see that it has changed so much :D

more_horiz
Hey guys :D

This place has changed so much that I can't follow its speed anymore. I still remember the days when this place was on the brink of collapse (I just learned these words). Nobody cared about YGO and everything we saw was Off-topic's threads and look what it is right now. It's now full of YGO's talks just like before Surprised Lots of events, lots of duels. I like it.

I don't know why I wrote this. Maybe I'm just bored after not visiting it for 2 months lol.

Good luck DA. Keep developing.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?
So I see that it has changed so much :D Giphy
So I see that it has changed so much :D K__userbar_by_zoisitesarugaki-d7k2y0m

descriptionSo I see that it has changed so much :D EmptyRe: So I see that it has changed so much :D

more_horiz
K.

So I see that it has changed so much :D Spambot_by_cyrux_gfx-d8b855y
So I see that it has changed so much :D HYwPpFn
"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

descriptionSo I see that it has changed so much :D EmptyRe: So I see that it has changed so much :D

more_horiz
Yeah and one thing will never change.

k.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?
So I see that it has changed so much :D Giphy
So I see that it has changed so much :D K__userbar_by_zoisitesarugaki-d7k2y0m

more_horiz
Are you high or something? Spam is still the main topic here, most of these "discussions" serve only to pimp ones post count. Only thing that changed is increased number of tournaments, and that is it. Quality YGO discussions do not exist (Cept for the ones posted in General Discussion).
k.

more_horiz
Nice to see my hard work is being appreciated So I see that it has changed so much :D 1151057309

more_horiz
There isn't really much to talk about when it comes to this game, yea we do have discussions always taking place here and there but this game simply don't have much strategic diverse that it once had rendering discussing the game a bit dull for some of us. It's 50% split for each aspect to be brutally honest. Half of our topics nowadays talks about the game state and also tournaments in addition to other dueling events, while the other half is simply random talks about other different things - no idea why people are so obsessed with the word "spam" since they're really not. You folks need to look that word up on Wikipedia or something because we do not have that here.

So I see that it has changed so much :D YhjrjGb
DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
K.

Centrik: K lord wrote:
I don't know why I wrote this. Maybe I'm just bored after not visiting it for 2 months lol.

more_horiz
JV dont just quote people for no reason, I know it may be hard for you to believe but in all honesty I think you are better than that, if only slightly

be more creative with your posts

So I see that it has changed so much :D 200g34
So I see that it has changed so much :D 2013_p10

more_horiz
He's a post count whore that's why he does it.

more_horiz
I know im better gramlin u.u but only you deserve my best

more_horiz
With each post Jv gets he loses a small piece of his brain.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Well, someone appreciates my work! (y)

Explore your boundaries! Open your mind... A new Land of Fantasy awaits!

So I see that it has changed so much :D GXl0SbW

So I see that it has changed so much :D Obelisk_blue_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szw

So I see that it has changed so much :D Member_of_the_year_by_cyrux_gfx-d8eqcij

So I see that it has changed so much :D Garmmar_by_cyrux_gfx-d9k16on

So I see that it has changed so much :D 2dj76tw

more_horiz
Oh dear lord, is Jv brain-dead?!?

more_horiz
@Skitoritto wrote:

That would imply he actually has a brain, which he does not.

more_horiz
Gnar wrote:
@Skitoritto wrote:

That would imply he actually has a brain, which he does not.

"He" that's implying that Jv is worth something, which it's not.

"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
Then how in Perun's came does he function?

more_horiz
Ok, cya

So I see that it has changed so much :D 8ashbKM
Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember

more_horiz
@BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Ok, cya

Legit. He comes to say this, leaves for 2 months,

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
jellyfishes havent a brain and they are still cool like me <3

more_horiz
Utopic Z wrote:
jellyfishes havent a brain and they are still cool like me <3

They're not cool they're assholes that electrocute people and is worthless to the planet. Just like you.

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
since when do jellyfish electrocute people?

more_horiz
Kandy I keep tell you those sparking wires hanging from your ceiling isn't a jellyfish.

more_horiz
Since the day you where born @Gremlin

more_horiz
That was sweet of you skit

more_horiz
Jellyfish :
So I see that it has changed so much :D Jellyfish3

VS

Electric Eel :
So I see that it has changed so much :D Electric-eel

See the difference Kandy-bot?

So I see that it has changed so much :D BU9ESxx
So I see that it has changed so much :D 2moxamf
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
https://i.imgur.com/AYYEdZk.png <- Rito where is my wukong skin at?
Spoiler :

I am the bone of my sword
体は剣で出来ている。
Iron is my blood and glass is my heart
血潮は鉄で心は硝子。
I have survived countless battles undefeated
幾たびの戦場を越えて不敗。
Nor once have I retreated
 ただの一度も敗走はなく、
Nor once have I been understood
 ただの一度も理解されない。
Always alone on the hill of swords
 彼の者は常に独り
intoxicated with Victory
剣の丘で勝利に酔う。
Thus this life has no meaning
 故に、生涯に意味はなく  
My body was surely made out of swords
その体は、きっと剣で出来ていた。

more_horiz
You know I can't live without you

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJWhD8Lp31E

more_horiz
So I see that it has changed so much :D Post-43751-glorious-k-gif-made-with-parti-I8Tq

So I see that it has changed so much :D Grimmj10

more_horiz
Majestic K, @Centrik approves.

more_horiz
Jellyfish is poisonous I believe. The moment you touch it you're doomed.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum