Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). Empty[DA] Jv, funny momments (not really).

more_horiz
Ever had your text edited? Your topic removed for no reason? You where wisited by Jv, thy ninja and saivour (?). Off-Topic has seen lots of [DA] topics about "Not Jv", so why not make a Jv one! As per tradition I am going to provide you all with some pictures~

[DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). 839jqZS
[DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). DPgbyNS
[DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). U3iWmFS

As Jv is a ninja I am also putting this in my signature, he can ban me. Delete the topic but he can not edit the signature ;D.

Last edited by Skitoritto on Sun May 31, 2015 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

description[DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). EmptyRe: [DA] Jv, funny momments (not really).

more_horiz
You posted the same screenshot  I sento to anzo.

so now I should Lock but  @drrraven  need to read it.

description[DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). EmptyRe: [DA] Jv, funny momments (not really).

more_horiz
Don't worry skit he edits alot of my posts also. [DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). 3974120512

Also unlocked because there is no need to lock this other then Jv's ego lol

more_horiz
you missed the discussion roach it's not that type of edit

more_horiz

I will forever keep that signature [DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). 1151057309 , as he can't edit it [DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). 1554389127 .

Edit: All we talked about that I posted @JV Laughing .

more_horiz
you failed again It should be [DA] Jv, The Last Ruler V:

more_horiz
This is unbelievably stupid between you 2... legit. Jv just stop editing his post if he dosent like it, Skit it's just a title all he's adding is [SCD] to make things more organized.

[DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). Spambot_by_cyrux_gfx-d8b855y
[DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). HYwPpFn
"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
I can edit your sig tho Mwahahahahahahahana (evil laugh) i have access to the ACP.

more_horiz
I'm the Last Ruler <3

more_horiz
Get your hand bags at the ready! We have a bitch fight about to go down.

more_horiz
Hope you forgot hos to use it @Gnar [DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). 1554389127

more_horiz
The Enforcer will return :v

more_horiz
I will strike down upon thee with great a vengeance!

more_horiz
No Plz. Stop.

more_horiz
Rename him to Jv, The Silent [DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). 1151057309 .

more_horiz
You can't silence Jv, trust me I've tried.

more_horiz
I will be editing someone's powers it seems GrumpyCat

[DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). BU9ESxx
[DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). 2moxamf
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
https://i.imgur.com/AYYEdZk.png <- Rito where is my wukong skin at?
Spoiler :

I am the bone of my sword
体は剣で出来ている。
Iron is my blood and glass is my heart
血潮は鉄で心は硝子。
I have survived countless battles undefeated
幾たびの戦場を越えて不敗。
Nor once have I retreated
 ただの一度も敗走はなく、
Nor once have I been understood
 ただの一度も理解されない。
Always alone on the hill of swords
 彼の者は常に独り
intoxicated with Victory
剣の丘で勝利に酔う。
Thus this life has no meaning
 故に、生涯に意味はなく  
My body was surely made out of swords
その体は、きっと剣で出来ていた。

more_horiz
He didn't alter the rules. He simply followed my lead. As you can see in this topic: http://www.duelacademy.net/t41374-recent-topics-widget-update

It's important to tag [SCD] before each and every thread in that section to make it distinguishable when viewed in the widget. If you type in "[SCD] Kuriboh" then people will regognized you're opening a thread to talk about Kuriboh in general, if your thread only says "Kuriboh" then that means several things, you could be asking about a ruling, wording/phrasing; it could be anything.

[DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). YhjrjGb
DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Jv changing topic titles at its finest [DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). 3974120512

[DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). RbTXrj4

[DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). Quasar

more_horiz
Love what you have done with the titla Jv.

more_horiz
So close <3

more_horiz
It's really sad that nobody takes Train serious... Still...

[DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). _gfx__what_am_i_thinking_about__by_galaksiida-db3d4to
[DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). Member_of_the_year_by_cyrux_gfx-d8eqcij
[DA] Jv, funny momments (not really). DOMa13s
Former Assistant and Professor

more_horiz
^ Galaksii-Eyes Non-Assistant Doragon is Back!

more_horiz
@Galaksii wrote:
It's really sad that nobody takes Train serious... Still...

It's the rebirth of Jesus! Welcome back if your back that is.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum