Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!


Please sign-up for this petition

Share

descriptionPlease sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/441/776/138/end-yulin-dog-meat-eating-festival/

This is the worst festival that exist in the human society, those animals aren't treated right
Spoiler :





#SaveYulin2015




Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
...

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
o_0 signed up... but why? of all the edible animals in the world...



descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
@Quasar wrote:
o_0 signed up... but why? of all the edible animals in the world...


Who the fuck knows, chinese are weird




Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
I normally don't do petitions, but I'll sign up for this one.


#TheKozmoForce

'I know not of any Will, but I have some of that power'


'Take a walk through our garden and smell the Aroma' - >THE< Aromage player of DA

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
Although I have a dog myself, but... other countries - other customs. Where is the compassion for all the chickens, cows and pigs who end up on our plates?





descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
@Chidori45 wrote:
Although I have a dog myself, but... other countries - different customs. Where is the compassion for all the chickens, cows and pigs who end up on our plates?


Do you cage chicken and mutilate it for weeks and eat and then eat them??

It ain't the same thing at all




Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
@Chidori45 wrote:
Although I have a dog myself, but... other countries - different customs. Where is the compassion for all the chickens, cows and pigs who end up on our plates?


Do you cage chicken and mutilate(not cage like normal cage, but 0.5x0.5 cage) for weeks and eat and then eat them??

It ain't the same thing at all




Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
@Chidori45 wrote:
Although I have a dog myself, but... other countries - other customs. Where is the compassion for all the chickens, cows and pigs who end up on our plates?

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
@BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Do you cage chicken and mutilate(not cage like normal cage, but 0.5x0.5 cage) for weeks and eat and then eat them??

It ain't the same thing at all


It's the same thing!
Chickens are being kept bad.

Spoiler :



Chinese people eat dogs. You can't do nothing!

Last edited by Chidori45 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total





descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
You do realise that chicken do that to themselves for weird reasons, right?




Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
there are way too many dogs in this world and many arent pets

atleast someone is making use of the excess

I mean its not like they are eating people, its just dogs


descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
They eat animals, not humans.





descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
my point is that it isnt that big of a deal these dogs were bred to be eaten, its not like they are stealing peoples pets here


descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
Either sign-up or don't

why you even debate about stuff like this




Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
These german shepherds (atleast the ones in the first pic) can easily sell for a couple hundred dollars, I don't see why they waste them

also difference between dogs and chicken for example, is that dogs can be useful outside of being eaten

the ways both of these animals are treated are still equally fucked up

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
Soo its ok to treat other animals we eat as trash but when its dogs all hell breaks loose >_>

You know what FUCK THE DOGS GrumpyCat




(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
https://i.imgur.com/AYYEdZk.png <- Rito where is my wukong skin at?
Spoiler :

I am the bone of my sword
体は剣で出来ている。
Iron is my blood and glass is my heart
血潮は鉄で心は硝子。
I have survived countless battles undefeated
幾たびの戦場を越えて不敗。
Nor once have I retreated
 ただの一度も敗走はなく、
Nor once have I been understood
 ただの一度も理解されない。
Always alone on the hill of swords
 彼の者は常に独り
intoxicated with Victory
剣の丘で勝利に酔う。
Thus this life has no meaning
 故に、生涯に意味はなく  
My body was surely made out of swords
その体は、きっと剣で出来ていた。

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
LOL!!!, i probably shouldn't have said "LOL" but there are animal rights in my country. But i mean seriously, This campaign is biased. is it because Dogs are domesticated, in some part of the world, that you watching them getting slaughtered is bad?

Well where do your chicken come from? or how do u think they are killed? Lasers? no, they need to be slaughtered. i killed a ram before #Eidalfitr  it's not fun, ik, but just because we are used to them being domesticated doesn't mean we should stop them from being food to other people in the world.  That's my opinion. But fuck it anyway i'm signing it.


"I know not of what weapons and powers this war will be fought with, but I do know the next war will be fought with Sticks and Stones..." 
- Roy
Sigs by CrimzonStudios + ParaBox -Sama


 ☬Project Roy-X by CrimzonStudios..☬

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
I suppose it would be better to let these dogs die in pounds instead of using them to feed hungry people, giving them a purpose


descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
CrimzonSlayeRx wrote:
LOL!!!, i probably shouldn't have said "LOL" but there are animal rights in my country. But i mean seriously, This campaign is biased. is it because Dogs are domesticated, in some part of the world, that you watching them getting slaughtered is bad?

Well where do your chicken come from? or how do u think they are killed? Lasers? no, they need to be slaughtered. i killed a ram before #Eidalfitr  it's not fun, ik, but just because we are used to them being domesticated doesn't mean we should stop them from being food to other people in the world.  That's my opinion. But fuck it anyway i'm signing it.


Because they kill 10k of them in a day and celebrate




Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
BWG, i get it, dogs are loved by americans, seeing them being slaughtered in front of us is horrifying. but still, other people's gotta eat whatever's i abundance to them. or wat? u dnt eat fish? u dnt eat meat? Animals are here to satisfy our needs. Fine lets domesticate them all, and starve.  GrumpyCat


"I know not of what weapons and powers this war will be fought with, but I do know the next war will be fought with Sticks and Stones..." 
- Roy
Sigs by CrimzonStudios + ParaBox -Sama


 ☬Project Roy-X by CrimzonStudios..☬

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
CrimzonSlayeRx wrote:
BWG, i get it, dogs are loved by americans, seeing them being slaughtered in front of us is horrifying. but still, other people's gotta eat whatever's i abundance to them. or wat? u dnt eat fish? u dnt eat meat? Animals are here to satisfy our needs. Fine lets domesticate them all, and starve.  GrumpyCat


Meh, won't debate cynical minds 'cause of a petition




Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
@Train Heartnet wrote:
Soo its ok to treat other animals we eat as trash but when its dogs all hell breaks loose >_>

You know what FUCK THE DOGS GrumpyCat


+1

Cows, Frogs, Cats, Koalas & Snakes approved this.

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
@BlackWarGreymon wrote:
CrimzonSlayeRx wrote:
BWG, i get it, dogs are loved by americans, seeing them being slaughtered in front of us is horrifying. but still, other people's gotta eat whatever's i abundance to them. or wat? u dnt eat fish? u dnt eat meat? Animals are here to satisfy our needs. Fine lets domesticate them all, and starve.  GrumpyCat


Meh, won't debate cynical minds 'cause of a petition


Stop being butthurt




(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
https://i.imgur.com/AYYEdZk.png <- Rito where is my wukong skin at?
Spoiler :

I am the bone of my sword
体は剣で出来ている。
Iron is my blood and glass is my heart
血潮は鉄で心は硝子。
I have survived countless battles undefeated
幾たびの戦場を越えて不敗。
Nor once have I retreated
 ただの一度も敗走はなく、
Nor once have I been understood
 ただの一度も理解されない。
Always alone on the hill of swords
 彼の者は常に独り
intoxicated with Victory
剣の丘で勝利に酔う。
Thus this life has no meaning
 故に、生涯に意味はなく  
My body was surely made out of swords
その体は、きっと剣で出来ていた。

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
BWG, if this is going to be such a problem with debate just lock the topic.

But on the other hand you did post it. When you post something it's open for public opinion.

Though I love dogs I can understand why they are being eaten in other countries. It's a food supply for them gotta do what you gotta do to survive.

P.S. I am not for this campaign of eating dog I do not condone the eating of dogs




"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
Delicious.


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
#Heartless Anywhere

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
Everywhere*


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
i dont think they are eating dogs cuz they are starving its a festival for eating dogs ffs



descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
Well then bring me every petition for chickens, snakes, cats, worms, fishes and let me sign-up for them.

Apparently when you help one your just hypocritical.




Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember

descriptionRe: Please sign-up for this petition

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum