Please sign-up for this petition

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please sign-up for this petition

Post by BlackWarGreymon on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/441/776/138/end-yulin-dog-meat-eating-festival/

This is the worst festival that exist in the human society, those animals aren't treated right
Spoiler:

#SaveYulin2015

Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember
[/color][/center]

BlackWarGreymon

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 28,870
Reputation Points : 143
Pro Decklists : 0
Here to stay Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma Captain Tryhard He was lucky Underdog Rising Give me your money! Representative Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Re: Please sign-up for this petition

Post by Jv on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:30 pm

Jv

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 500,000
Reputation Points : 58
Pro Decklists : 12
Medallions : 13
King Of Games

Back to top Go down

Post by Chidori45 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:09 pm

A petition won't stop them. Let'em eat what they want!
Or do you get a petition from indian people because you eat cows?

Chidori45

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 4730

Reputation Points : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWarGreymon on Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:07 pm

21:11:42
@Chidori45 wrote:A petition won't stop them. Let'em eat what they want!
Or do you get a petition from indian people because you eat cows?

The petition stops them from making a festival about that and it does in fact help.

Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember
[/color][/center]

BlackWarGreymon

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 28,870
Reputation Points : 143
Here to stay Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma Captain Tryhard He was lucky Underdog Rising Give me your money! Representative Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chidori45 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:30 pm

There's no guarantee they really stop it!

Chidori45

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:13 pm

@Jv wrote:
Drrraven wrote:Everywhere*
http://www.wordreference.com/enit/anywhere

Uhm, no.

You can say "I'll go anywhere with you", but you surely can't say "Heartless anywhere". With the use of anywhere you are mostly indicating an exclamation, question, or a vague statement in general. You would want to say "Heartless everywhere" so it's less misleading to the listener's ears.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chidori45 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:18 pm

The italian guy had a bad english teacher.

Chidori45

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Quasar on Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:44 pm

Facepalm

Quasar

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 22350
Reputation Points : 4
Medallions : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kandy.JPEG on Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:01 pm

Do we eat chickens because we're starving? Nope.

They kill 10,000 dogs that day? Probably only that day too. While in America we kill 23 million chickens a day. EACH DAY. I see a disconnect here.

P.S.S. I still dont support what they're doing in Yulin it's horrible. I'm more or less playing devil's advocate.

"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

Kandy.JPEG

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 10k.den
Reputation Points : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:52 am

Liar you support it

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quasar on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:18 am

Drrraven wrote:Liar you support it
Kandy eats dog :0

Quasar

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathStalker on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:30 am

I've eaten dog meat before,  Tasted good Razz

"I know not of what weapons and powers this war will be fought with, but I do know the next war will be fought with Sticks and Stones..." 
- Roy
Sigs by CrimzonStudios + ParaBox -Sama

DeathStalker

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 6540
Reputation Points : 1

http://www.rocclan.shivtr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quasar on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:39 am

but seriously why kill dogs for their meat they dont even have that much meat in them unlike chiken,sheep and cows

Quasar

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:04 am

Hm, so I'll write down a serious post, It's a good practice to be serious once a year anyways: I believe the term "killing dogs for their meat" shouldn't make such a big fuss. We're all aware that Humans are the primary inhabitants to this planet, and before the advancements in which humans thrived to achieve; all animals were basically treated as food material in order for humans to survive. With time, however, humans started to prefer some animals over others as food while some decided to use the more aggressive animals either as guards or pets for their safety or entertainment. Animals don't have the same brain as humans do. They might be able to process "This human is good" and "This human is bad" but they surely don't think things such as "We need to stands to humans and claim our rights". They have no rights, at least not from their perspective - for clarification, I do believe animals have rights, I simple believe they don't "Know that". That brings us to our next point: Do all animals are eatable? Well the answer is, yes. All animals can be treated as food as long as they're not toxic or poisonous. Whether it was chicken, cows, camels, lizards or dogs; they call can be treated as food should we wish so. In our modern society, people have come to prefer to eat chicken over dogs or other animals since it's obviously more delicious and tasty, and instead of ignoring dogs, they decided to turn them into pets for - the same two reasons i mentioned above - safety and entertainment. This depends on which society you descent from and where you live. If you live in the US then dogs are surely not food there anymore, they're now pets. If you live in China then dogs can be both food or pets, depending on your preference.

If we're going to riot here then we should clearly sate that we're not rioting on why they're eating dogs or whether dogs can be treated as food or not, because dogs are animals, and animals are food, instead, we should be rioting on how these animals are 'treated' before they're turned into food through starving them and then forcing them to eat a lot of stuff at one time to give them some fat. Still, we cannot really interfere here. Especially in China, dogs are "main" food source for poor families since they're everywhere and are basically cheap. They cannot afford other meals. Still, this is a festival, and in a festival it doesn't matter whether you're rich or poor; you should still treat animals with respect before turning them into food.

That is basically how I view things.

Last edited by Drrraven on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathStalker on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:05 am

@Quasar wrote:but seriously why kill dogs for their meat they dont even have that much meat in them unlike chiken,sheep and cows

-.- Chickens have more meat than dogs now? Whose ur biology teacher?

and Anzo, anyone ever told u you can be an author?

"I know not of what weapons and powers this war will be fought with, but I do know the next war will be fought with Sticks and Stones..." 
- Roy
Sigs by CrimzonStudios + ParaBox -Sama

DeathStalker

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 6540
Reputation Points : 1

http://www.rocclan.shivtr.com

Back to top Go down