Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

I have forgotten some people.....

descriptionI have forgotten some people..... EmptyI have forgotten some people.....

more_horiz
I was checking a 9gag post and suddenly there was a gif about 2 honey badgers. That made me remember Frisky Badger but I seriously have forgotten everything about him. Who's he? Is he still here and was he banned? And I'm sure there are more I have forgotten ._.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?
I have forgotten some people..... Giphy
I have forgotten some people..... K__userbar_by_zoisitesarugaki-d7k2y0m

descriptionI have forgotten some people..... EmptyRe: I have forgotten some people.....

more_horiz
He was an admin at one point. Was a cool dude.

My biggest accomplishment so far here on DA
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
[10:49:39] N : I'm proud of you
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Spoiler :
pig 

descriptionI have forgotten some people..... EmptyRe: I have forgotten some people.....

more_horiz
So what happened to him?

more_horiz
Lmfao

He is not banned. He used to be an Admin about a year ago but he had to drop out of DA because he wanted to focus on his college life. I still see him online on Skype occasionally but we don't really talk much anymore.

I have forgotten some people..... YhjrjGb
DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Oh yeah I remember everything now. He was a fan of Constulu. I always beat him with Evulswerm. Now he's in college and I even remember that he plays French Horn for his college's marching band.

more_horiz
FRISKKKKKKYYYYYY love that handsum boi

I have forgotten some people..... Spambot_by_cyrux_gfx-d8b855y
I have forgotten some people..... HYwPpFn
"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
I used to catch him A LOT on NA while playing League, but since I moved to EUNE I've never had a chance to talk to him.

Hm, maybe I should drop a nude in his inbox :>

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Drrraven wrote:
I used to catch him A LOT on NA while playing League, but since I moved to EUNE I've never had a chance to talk to him.

Let's all do this.

more_horiz
Yeah let's all just drop one

"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
Lets agree on specific time to do this so it gets really.... not awkward.

more_horiz
I'll be free in 5 hours.....Are you guys free that time?

more_horiz
I can't do it before Iftar I have forgotten some people..... 1151057309

more_horiz
I coudl just see his face when he receives 7 different types of nudes on his skype

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
Well I hope he doesn't blackmail us with it afterwards lmfao

more_horiz
I have his nudes so I can blackmail him

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
I had a convo with him recently on skype

I have forgotten some people..... 8ashbKM
Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember

more_horiz
Wait we send on Skype not in here?

more_horiz
Yea Skype

more_horiz
kk. Got my noods ready

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
I may possibly get in on this.

I have forgotten some people..... Ulquiorra_cifer_sign_by_direncefe-d5xfz5t
Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

more_horiz
You all are messed up

"Recklessness is the way of the young, and tolerance is the beauty of adulthood." 
Nyanta

3DS Friend Code: L. Himura 1762-2900-4513

more_horiz
Make a chat group on Skype. Add me in and we'll do it at the same time.

more_horiz
Yeah, Anzo got my skype add me to the group chat

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
The Great Wyrmking wrote:
You all are messed up

Join us, or begone!

more_horiz
So are we doing this? If so I am in I have forgotten some people..... 3974120512

I have forgotten some people..... Signew_by_lokos1-d8g4jgk
I have forgotten some people..... Moderator_by_cyrux_gfx-d8b855o
I have forgotten some people..... Member_of_the_year_by_cyrux_gfx-d8eqcij

~Supreme King of the month winner July 2013~
I have forgotten some people..... Moderator_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szs
I have forgotten some people..... Administrators_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szn
Spoiler :
I have forgotten some people..... CDtPVUS

Spoiler :
[16:09:38] @ Train Heartnet : sokol bribing people
[16:09:49] @ Salader : Yep
[16:09:53] @ Salader : We should bans him
[16:09:55] @ Salader : But
[16:09:59] @ Salader : We'll look the other way
[16:10:02] @ Salader : He is bribing us

Hidalgo™️ wrote:
LOKOS is like herpes,he's everywhere.

more_horiz
Ye we are, this is going to be fun.

I still haven't prepared a nude yet though. Time to take one.

more_horiz
Fuck can we delay this to til like monday? I have my bus tomorrow early in morning.

I have forgotten some people..... Signew_by_lokos1-d8g4jgk
I have forgotten some people..... Moderator_by_cyrux_gfx-d8b855o

~Supreme King of the month winner July 2013~
I have forgotten some people..... Moderator_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szs
I have forgotten some people..... Administrators_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szn
Spoiler :
I have forgotten some people..... CDtPVUS

Spoiler :
[16:09:38] @ Train Heartnet : sokol bribing people
[16:09:49] @ Salader : Yep
[16:09:53] @ Salader : We should bans him
[16:09:55] @ Salader : But
[16:09:59] @ Salader : We'll look the other way
[16:10:02] @ Salader : He is bribing us

Hidalgo™️ wrote:
LOKOS is like herpes,he's everywhere.

more_horiz
Idk Lokos, Frisky is very defenseless on the weekends

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
Hm, we can hold it to next weekend I guess. Let's assemble an army!

more_horiz
@Anzo wrote:

I will never stop loving you

I have forgotten some people..... _gfx__what_am_i_thinking_about__by_galaksiida-db3d4to
I have forgotten some people..... DOMa13s
Former Assistant and Professor

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum