Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNewgioh Being Canceled

more_horiz

Monthly Members of Yarn's Knitting Club: 

descriptionRe: Newgioh Being Canceled

more_horiz
It was an experiment, we wanted to see if something like Newgioh would work or not. For the last year or so we've been trying to make our tournaments a bit more varied and unique, which includes trying out new things that may or may not work. If an event is cancelled, it's probably a staff-team decision and not a one-person shot calling. We try to predict where a tournament is going, if we see little hope for it to see light, then there is no need to invest more resources into it.

Though, this is not something final. We'll seek to host the Newgioh tournament again once we see there is a chance for it to thrive and see success while not being shut down by lack of interest.

I'm sure @Solstice could provide more information concerning this matter since he's the man in charge of our tournaments. I'm not personally involved in such decisions so I can't really provide information on why such decision was made.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
I appreciate all the info sir!  I like the way construction and daily activities are set around here.  Every knows what they're doing.

I didn't mean to sound like I was complaining, but I was looking forward to it!  I don't care for events that feature newer faster decks.  I prefer the format slower.  More personalized.

Again, thank you for the information!

And thank you @LòKóS for attempting!

Monthly Members of Yarn's Knitting Club: 

more_horiz
I know you weren't complaining lel

I simply found the gif hilarious in this situation and felt obliged to make a reply.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
k. den.

"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
We miss your sexy pose gurl.

more_horiz
Newgioh? What's that~? Ore★Vector

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
@Jv wrote:
We miss your sexy pose gurl.