Share
Go down
avatar
Fluffer
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 41
Reputation Points : 0

Introduction

on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:41 pm
Hello!! I'll tell you a little about my backround concerning Yugioh. I got interested in Yugioh about two years ago. I wasn't willing to buy cards because I did not have any money. One day on my way to school I found a box in the trash with some unusual cards in it along with some generic ones. Today the Egyptian-God cards aren't as rare as they were a couple of years ago but the winged dragon of ra was in there. Autographed and ultra rare format. Now that I've bored you with that story let me tell you about my dueling network history. I've had several accounts  and have been banned several times. If you need some qualified to help out with management of the academy might be a good choice to pick me. I've been war manager of a couple of clans on Dueling Network. I was War Manager, Admin, Chat Moderator, Tester, and teacher at SDA. Keep in mind just because staff are expected to be displinced and responsible while on the job doesn't mean they can't do it the easy way. The antagonist picks how simple the solution is. I'm very eager to make friends with all of you!  sunny
avatar
Jv
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 16791
Reputation Points : 58
King Of Games

Re: Introduction

on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:07 pm
welcome to the upper east side.
enjoy the game.
avatar
LòKóS
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 15807
Reputation Points : 166

Re: Introduction

on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:11 pm
Welcome to Duel Academy Smile If ya need any help feel free to ask Wink







~Supreme King of the month winner July 2013~


Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[16:09:38] @ Train Heartnet : sokol bribing people
[16:09:49] @ Salader : Yep
[16:09:53] @ Salader : We should bans him
[16:09:55] @ Salader : But
[16:09:59] @ Salader : We'll look the other way
[16:10:02] @ Salader : He is bribing us

Hidalgo™️ wrote:LOKOS is like herpes,he's everywhere.

avatar
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Posts : 29995
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

Re: Introduction

on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:19 pm
Welcome to DA Fluff Wink


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
avatar
zactheking
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 1085
Reputation Points : 2
What is life? What is it like out there Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying Innovative Never back down! Community favorite I have a girlfriend

Re: Introduction

on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:27 am
by sda u mean shura and welcome to the academy


avatar
Fluffer
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 41
Reputation Points : 0

Re: Introduction

on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:30 am
Rzactheking wrote:by sda u mean shura and welcome to the academy
I left SDA a long time ago excuse me if I don't remember it's nickname. Thank you for your message. Much appreciated.
avatar
Kandy.JPEG
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 7098
Reputation Points : 202

Re: Introduction

on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:34 am
" I've had several accounts  and have been banned several times."

What




"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy
avatar
Fluffer
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 41
Reputation Points : 0

Re: Introduction

on Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:38 am
Mr.Kandy wrote:" I've had several accounts  and have been banned several times."

What
Banned for speaking my mind. I use to be a nice genuine person. When I was that person people manipulated me because they knew how kind hearted I was and that I wouldn't do anything. I'm still one of the nicest, friendly, kindest person you'll ever meet but everything else in the opposite.
avatar
ScottyAdams
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 1192
Reputation Points : 5

Re: Introduction

on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:01 am
Welcome


#TheKozmoForce

'I know not of any Will, but I have some of that power'


'Take a walk through our garden and smell the Aroma' - >THE< Aromage player of DA
avatar
Fluffer
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 41
Reputation Points : 0

Re: Introduction

on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:05 am
IScottyAdams wrote:Welcome
Thank you.
avatar
DDS
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 4168
Reputation Points : 84

Re: Introduction

on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:21 am
Hello there, welcome to Duel Academy! 

Be sure to read up on the rules and follow them! Admins like it when people do that. You can view our rules and regulations here

Be sure to read our guide too! There's tons of valuable information there. You can view our guide here

I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^


Explore your boundaries! Open your mind... A new Land of Fantasy awaits!







avatar
Fluffer
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 41
Reputation Points : 0

Re: Introduction

on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:38 am
@Solstice wrote:Hello there, welcome to Duel Academy! 

Be sure to read up on the rules and follow them! Admins like it when people do that. You can view our rules and regulations here

Be sure to read our guide too! There's tons of valuable information there. You can view our guide here

I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^ thank you very much but I don't think I need to read a rule book or get an introduction with all sincerity.
avatar
Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 10713
Reputation Points : 214
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Re: Introduction

on Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:39 am
@Fluffer wrote:
@Solstice wrote:Hello there, welcome to Duel Academy! 

Be sure to read up on the rules and follow them! Admins like it when people do that. You can view our rules and regulations here

Be sure to read our guide too! There's tons of valuable information there. You can view our guide here

I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^ thank you very much but I don't think I need to read a rule book or get an introduction with all sincerity.


If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

avatar
Jv
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 16791
Reputation Points : 58
King Of Games

Re: Introduction

on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:45 am
@Fluffer wrote:
Mr.Kandy wrote:" I've had several accounts  and have been banned several times."

What
Banned for speaking my mind. I use to be a nice genuine person. When I was that person people manipulated me because they knew how kind hearted I was and that I wouldn't do anything. I'm still one of the nicest, friendly, kindest person you'll ever meet but everything else in the opposite.

sad story then. anyway be active + stuff Wink
avatar
Roach
Chancellor
Chancellor
Posts : 9925
Reputation Points : 79

Re: Introduction

on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:57 am
TL:DR

Welcome to DA!









There is no place like 127.0.0.1.
Sponsored content

Re: Introduction

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum