Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThings you regret doing online EmptyThings you regret doing online

more_horiz
I was chatting with a friend today and he is one of those guys where he believes "you can do w/e u want on the internet and not be ashamed of it"

I highly disagree though, so i'll go first and if anyone else has sth to share then do it here:

I remember back in the day when making new academies was the trend. I had an academy called KoGA and at some point i asked the other admins to make fake accounts and pretend we're active and stuff. Ofc that academy no longer exist, but now when i think back of that, i laugh at myself. lmfao

Things you regret doing online YhjrjGb
DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionThings you regret doing online EmptyRe: Things you regret doing online

more_horiz
oh well a lot of. but here we have -18 years old people so cant say them

descriptionThings you regret doing online EmptyRe: Things you regret doing online

more_horiz
What on earth have you done on the internet that you can't share with others o.o

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
those typical jokes you do to a friend with a fake account.

more_horiz
@Jv wrote:

LMAO dirty boy Things you regret doing online 3974120512

I recived a email saying my long lost relitive has died and left me all his millions of pounds and all they needed was my bank details to transfer me the money. So I sent them my details but it turned out there was lieing and stole all my money Sad

(No I didnt actully send them my bank details lol)

more_horiz
Tequila wrote:
@Jv wrote:

LMAO dirty boy Things you regret doing online 3974120512

I recived a email saying my long lost relitive has died and left me all his millions of pounds and all they needed was my bank details to transfer me the money. So I sent them my details but it turned out there was lieing and stole all my money Sad

(No I didnt actully send them my bank details lol)

Shit, my trick didn't work. I should be more clever about those emails.

more_horiz
Indeed you should. I do often wonder if people fall for that stuff.

more_horiz
I was checking my school email when there was a email named: JOIN THE CAUSE NOW

And I was like ayeeeeee so I read it and it seemed pretty nice volunteer thing. Also I needed something to look good on my college resume so I decided to sign up. 

It seems like I mistakenly joined ISIS . Well YOLO.

Things you regret doing online Spambot_by_cyrux_gfx-d8b855y
Things you regret doing online HYwPpFn
"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
Ummm, I will say if I share something here, THAT will be what I regret doing on the internet >: )

On a serious note, I haven't experienced anything of the sort ._. I guess that one time when I forgot to put a watermark on my picture online counts....?

Things you regret doing online NMu6a2c
DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
Things you regret doing online Awards_by_cyrux_gfx-d9iy6u2
Things you regret doing online Mod_by_cyrux_gfx-d9k16od
Things you regret doing online 2qtg8t11
Things you regret doing online DDe4tRB

more_horiz
I sent my dick's pic to Frisky Badger.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?
Things you regret doing online Giphy
Things you regret doing online K__userbar_by_zoisitesarugaki-d7k2y0m

more_horiz
Going online.

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:

And I was like ayeeeeee so I read it and it seemed pretty nice volunteer thing. Also I needed something to look good on my college resume so I decided to sign up. 

Things you regret doing online Week-in-review-emma-watson-jelena

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:

Welcome aboard comrade.

@Centrik wrote:
I sent my dick's pic to Frisky Badger.

So you sent him an empty picture? Things you regret doing online 1151057309

more_horiz
No I send him a bomb picture.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?
Things you regret doing online Giphy
Things you regret doing online K__userbar_by_zoisitesarugaki-d7k2y0m

more_horiz
Anzos email recruitment campaign is obviously work Things you regret doing online 3974120512

more_horiz
My bois doin' work :>

more_horiz
@Centrik wrote:

According to data, Yellow Asians have the second smallest size elephant in general. First place goes to Indians, having no elephant s at all. Ofcourse, there's are exceptions like u.........having a bomb instead of elephant.

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
I regret signing up to DA......

more_horiz
I KNEW someone is going to say that lol

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
BOOKS! wrote:
@Centrik wrote:

According to data, Yellow Asians have the second smallest size elephant in general. First place goes to Indians, having no elephant s at all. Ofcourse, there's are exceptions like u.........having a bomb instead of elephant.

Took me a good few seconds to understand what elephant is supposed to mean.

more_horiz
I REGRET NOTHING!!!

Explore your boundaries! Open your mind... A new Land of Fantasy awaits!

Things you regret doing online GXl0SbW

Things you regret doing online Obelisk_blue_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szw

Things you regret doing online Member_of_the_year_by_cyrux_gfx-d8eqcij

Things you regret doing online Garmmar_by_cyrux_gfx-d9k16on

Things you regret doing online 2dj76tw

more_horiz
@Anzo wrote:
BOOKS! wrote:
@Centrik wrote:

Took me a good few seconds to understand what elephant is supposed to mean.
Now uk, it's my way of hiding the word.

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum