Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~!

descriptionPls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! EmptyPls gimme some ideas for anime chars~!

more_horiz
Right, umm..  Hope's in need of some help designing an OC for maiself.

So I'd like you guys to post images of interesting anime characters and I don't mean like "oh he/she has pink hair, that's not usual !", but more so something extremely characterized like this:

Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! 14687726e01263708dac881c76947c0e

Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Juzou-knives

Yus ik they're both from tokyo ghoul, not mai fault they did an alright job making unique characters >->

Ps: Plos keep your post count to a minimum, pick 1-2 characters and leave it at that, unless you have a magical trove of cool characters somewhere in which case just link that.

Get Pumped!

Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Rinlol

descriptionPls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! EmptyRe: Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~!

more_horiz
Back when my friends and I were making a  Manga series for our group CrimzonStudios. We discarded this character named ROY blue hair. Tattoo all over. Star shaped ☆Piercing on his tongue. Swears alot. It was along time ago. Dnt remember his core Traits.

Get JINXED ^.~ 

"I know not of what weapons and powers this war will be fought with, but I do know the next war will be fought with Sticks and Stones..." 
- Roy
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! CerQn2a
Sigs by CrimzonStudios + ParaBox -Sama

Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Ra_yellow_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szy

☬Project Roy-X by CrimzonStudios..☬

descriptionPls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! EmptyRe: Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~!

more_horiz
What's an "OC Character" though?

Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! YhjrjGb
DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Original Creation I believe.

more_horiz
It really depends what kind of series you going to put the character in........what I mean is for example cute-type, cool-type, brutal-type, wild-type, etc. etc.

From the examples you provided I guess you are looking for wild, crazy, fighting type? Half-Half body, tattoos, scars, blood, bizarre colors, "masks", blood thirsting eyes, and broken body parts are always good elements for these types..........As for why I didn't put any examples here is because I am not sure are you really looking for these types of characters or not.

Nvm........I will just put this here anyways, since it hits quite a few types......>.> Mixture of cute, cool, brutal, and wild type.
Spoiler :
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Latest?cb=20121110155510 Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! ZoruruPls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Latest?cb=20121110155444

Last edited by BOOKS! on Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:39 am; edited 3 times in total

Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! NMu6a2c
DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Awards_by_cyrux_gfx-d9iy6u2
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Mod_by_cyrux_gfx-d9k16od
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! 2qtg8t11
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! DDe4tRB

more_horiz
You can use this:
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Hxa6ar10

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Anzo =_=...........I don't think those are what he is looking for lol

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Im not looking for anything specific, just ideas of out of the ordinary characters, the type is w/e.. >->
Stuff that I could use for character design, the way they are clothed or look like, the stuff they use for accessories etc

Get Pumped!

more_horiz
ok then. I posted 1, other people will post more ._. (speechlessly pushing the responsibility to others)

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Spoiler :
http://pre13.deviantart.net/6f80/th/pre/f/2015/096/8/2/archer__fate_stay_night_unlimited_blade_works__by_sanoboss-d8opicg.jpg

Because he is gimicky with a lot of interesting and weird stuff also the dude that defined badassery as we know it today.
Spoiler :
http://img01.deviantart.net/af38/i/2014/347/3/7/hisoka_8__hxh__by_acetaris-d89cojb.jpg

^The Joker 2.0 nuff said

Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! BU9ESxx
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! 2moxamf
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
https://i.imgur.com/AYYEdZk.png <- Rito where is my wukong skin at?
Spoiler :

I am the bone of my sword
体は剣で出来ている。
Iron is my blood and glass is my heart
血潮は鉄で心は硝子。
I have survived countless battles undefeated
幾たびの戦場を越えて不敗。
Nor once have I retreated
 ただの一度も敗走はなく、
Nor once have I been understood
 ただの一度も理解されない。
Always alone on the hill of swords
 彼の者は常に独り
intoxicated with Victory
剣の丘で勝利に酔う。
Thus this life has no meaning
 故に、生涯に意味はなく  
My body was surely made out of swords
その体は、きっと剣で出来ていた。

more_horiz
Why don't you show us some of the things you've drawn, maybe we can help you more that way - to see your approach and what you're focusing on mainly.

more_horiz
>->

Kay, I'll spill all the beans, im making a char for twitch to stream with and all I have is a sketch of a chibi of me.. with with cat ears.. cuz I like em..

A headset, cat ears and my irl cat just seems really really bland design wise '^' but I don't just wanna be like "oh that's what it should have so be it." and like draw someone playing games..

Get Pumped!

more_horiz
I can't draw myself so I can't help you much; however, I'll try to describe the first thing comes to my head after reading what you have in mind.

Keep in mind the following factors: Innocence, shockingly shocked by the smallest of facts (shocked expression), cool hair colour, kawaii cheeks, blue/yellow eyes, cat-ears hoodie, little headset around the character's neck (colour similar to eye colour, it looks nice in my head dunno lol), and to wrap it off maybe a fluffy animal somewhere on the ground - or a fluffy animal backpack.

Now, if you could put all of those together I'm sure you'll have a solid concept to begin with. The other details is up to you, such as other clothing and the environment is up to you, you could have him sitting on grass or dandling from the ceiling fan or a tree.

I looks kind of cool in my head but dunno lol

more_horiz
Anzo......that sounds like the combination of both of his signature and his avatar lol

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Dunno, I simply googled "cute kids" and "cute kids in awkward clothing" and then imagined a character in my head >.>

more_horiz
Might as well google "Loli" or "Shota" lol

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
It's better to take your ideas from real children, that way you keep it realistic -- until you start adding details at least, at least that's how i see it.

more_horiz
lolis can be refer to real life little girls too lol, just the internet's fault that the definition got changed.

I feel like I am starting turning this to another spam room. lol

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
1010's sisters.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Giphy
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! K__userbar_by_zoisitesarugaki-d7k2y0m

more_horiz
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! No_game_no_life_shiro_and_izuna_render_by_usada_san-d7k7tji

^Basically dat, sorry for the quality

http://pre01.deviantart.net/462f/th/pre/i/2014/131/5/7/shiro_render_by_name_taka-d7hxw70.png

^but with cat/fox ears

Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! BU9ESxx
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! 2moxamf
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
https://i.imgur.com/AYYEdZk.png <- Rito where is my wukong skin at?
Spoiler :

I am the bone of my sword
体は剣で出来ている。
Iron is my blood and glass is my heart
血潮は鉄で心は硝子。
I have survived countless battles undefeated
幾たびの戦場を越えて不敗。
Nor once have I retreated
 ただの一度も敗走はなく、
Nor once have I been understood
 ただの一度も理解されない。
Always alone on the hill of swords
 彼の者は常に独り
intoxicated with Victory
剣の丘で勝利に酔う。
Thus this life has no meaning
 故に、生涯に意味はなく  
My body was surely made out of swords
その体は、きっと剣で出来ていた。

more_horiz
Shirooooo!

Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Signew_by_lokos1-d8g4jgk
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Moderator_by_cyrux_gfx-d8b855o
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Member_of_the_year_by_cyrux_gfx-d8eqcij

~Supreme King of the month winner July 2013~
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Moderator_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szs
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Administrators_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szn
Spoiler :
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! CDtPVUS

Spoiler :
[16:09:38] @ Train Heartnet : sokol bribing people
[16:09:49] @ Salader : Yep
[16:09:53] @ Salader : We should bans him
[16:09:55] @ Salader : But
[16:09:59] @ Salader : We'll look the other way
[16:10:02] @ Salader : He is bribing us

Hidalgo™️ wrote:
LOKOS is like herpes,he's everywhere.

more_horiz
Damn LoKoS, I thought u will post this:
Spoiler :

Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Raycaesar002

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Oh that is my aunt, everybody says there is something in me that really reminds of her. Odd...

Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Signew_by_lokos1-d8g4jgk
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Moderator_by_cyrux_gfx-d8b855o
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Member_of_the_year_by_cyrux_gfx-d8eqcij

~Supreme King of the month winner July 2013~
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Moderator_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szs
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! Administrators_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szn
Spoiler :
Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! CDtPVUS

Spoiler :
[16:09:38] @ Train Heartnet : sokol bribing people
[16:09:49] @ Salader : Yep
[16:09:53] @ Salader : We should bans him
[16:09:55] @ Salader : But
[16:09:59] @ Salader : We'll look the other way
[16:10:02] @ Salader : He is bribing us

Hidalgo™️ wrote:
LOKOS is like herpes,he's everywhere.

more_horiz
Hint: Shadow Tentacles

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Yuuri Shibuya

Pls gimme some ideas for anime chars~! 4u5P3HI

more_horiz
@Anzu That's pretty interesting, I think I could do most of those, since I was gonna have my irl cat on there anyways and atm my hair is like half purple half dark.. umm >-> yea.. and the eyes n whatnot is a style of coloring.

@ppls But I'd like some more stuffs on clothing and whatnot, what do chu think would look cool?

Get Pumped!

more_horiz
How about you draw some random clothing using Anzo's descriptions then post them so can we try to improve it by giving different opinions?

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Show us some drawings! <3

more_horiz
I mean that's how I always do it, random sketches first, think of improvements later. Sometimes I ended up using the first random drawing lol

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
BOOKS, you have FB?

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum