Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!


BOOKinglyShelf

Share

descriptionBOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
My old bookshelf got closed down because the spam went out of control, and I decided to open a non-spam purpose bookshelf in here.

*I asked @Jv if it's ok to open a new room, he said that it's fine. So I hope there won't be a problem about this room. If there is, @Anzo, please tell me and close this room.

This room, as the title says, is my new bookshelf. It contains the followings:
1) Angering Lessons
2) MADs

I will post a lesson once per day in here. Please try to focus replying my lessons instead of spamming. If you must spam, try to control the spam in here.

Last edited by Bookingly on Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:33 am; edited 11 times in total


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
congrats.
1st post.

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
As you saw leo we prefer to avoid infinite loop spam rooms.

So retrain your person of spam or an admin should force you to stop

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
coming from the idoit of spam who caused anzo to shut all spam rooms down and when is ur first lesson


descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
Oh Zac, it will be tomorrow, for this room at least, I had my previous lessons in the other room. That room got murdered by spams ._.


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
ok, i might go set times for the championships while i wait


descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
In case you want to know, my lessons are just dialogues that gives off a certain examples each day, not exactly official lessons from DA......For details, you can check my past lessons here, the head post is one: http://www.duelacademy.net/t45238-cino-573-holy-lightning-bookshelf


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
@zactheking wrote:
coming from the idoit of spam who caused anzo to shut all spam rooms down and when is ur first lesson

Spam rooms were closed due to Leo spam force.

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
@Jv wrote:
@zactheking wrote:
coming from the idoit of spam who caused anzo to shut all spam rooms down and when is ur first lesson

Spam rooms were closed due to Leo spam force.

I am sorry for that ._.
Also I did not mean to spam. e.e 
Don't put everything above me , you closed my room cuz I was spamming .. ok . 
But I'm not the main reason for closing the other rooms. Neutral

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
You spammed every topic not only the rooms. that was why centrik cried and we closed all spam rooms. also you are in "last warning" for a reson.

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
First lesson in this new room! and I am an assistant now also! Double the joy! Disregard that, let the lesson begins. Today's theme is a REALLY simple one, as I mentioned in the last lesson in my shut down room, it is......."Bad Mouth" or in other words "Poisonous Tougue." This is, I will even say, elementary level. Also, you can combine it with so other methods I taught in previous lessons before to make it more effective! We will see some examples now:

Example 1: Combined with "Repeating"- Models: @Centrik @Anzo
Anzo: k.
Centrik: fk. u
Anzo: You suppose to only say "k."
Centrik: fk. u
Anzo: He is malfunctioning! :O What should I do?
Centrik: fk. u
Anzo: Which is your wife? 1010 or Ritsu?
Centrik: it's fk. u
Anzo: Hey, what is your life goal?
Centrik: to  fk.u
Anzo: Ok, you said it, let ME take the lead.
Centrik: k.den fk. me (♂♂ time)

Example 2:Combined with "False Accusation"- Models: @BOOKS! @Quasar
Quasar: Yo Baks
BOOKS!: Fok you Quasar stop chetting on Devpro
Quasar: but I don't
BOOKS!: Fok you Quasar stop chetting on Devpro
Quasar: ok, I do, now let's duel on DN then?
BOOKS!: Since you chet on DevPro so that is the only option left, yeah.
(15 minutes later)
Quasar: Why did you quit the duel?
BOOKS!: because you chet on DevPro.....jk because you hacked my system.
Quasar: forget it let's not duel
BOOKS!: ok
Quasar: so you know I got rejected by the girl I loved?
BOOKS!: It's all because you chet on devpro, so you are gay, so she didn't like a homo.
Quasar: I am not homo
BOOKS!: Yes, yes you are, gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay homo homo homo  homo homo homo homo chet on devpro Gaysar :O You are so gay!
Quasar: ......(Speechless Stomach Punch)

Example 3: Combined with "Betrayal" Models: @Anzo @Jv @Tequila
Jv: Hey you know I hate Anzo's guts.
Tequila: Eh? Really? (Pressed a button)
Jv: Yeah I hate him so much with a passion that I will like to fk him from the back then from the front then stuck up @$^#&#(* up his *&(*&(*&^& THEN *^&^&&*^!!!!
Tequila: But isn't he a good guy? I mean.
Jv: He is just a lazy-ass, magician*, I tell you, no one is a virgin at 30! Only gay people like Anzo is!
Tequila: Well he can be lazy sometimes-.....
Jv: OMG!!! ANZO, ANZO!! TEQUILA CALLED YOU A LAZY ASS BETCH MODA FOCA!!!
Tequila: .......Jv, you liar!
Anzo: What's the matter?
Jv: TEQ is the matter! He called you the most stupidest shet on Earth and you suck elephant also calling you a "Magician*"!
Anzo: Teq.....I thought you talk better than that?
Tequila: Good thing I recorded the conversation......(Pull out his phone and played the conversation)
(After the conversation played...)
Jv: Oh Shit FAK!
Anzo: lol, you know Jv too well, you knew that he is gonna do this didn't you?
Tequila: Yeah, I do
Anzo: Ok, I am not too lazy to demote people tho  (#DemoteJv2ChatMod)
Jv: FOK U ANZO, freaking gay magician lazy betch!
Anzo: One more! (All powers taken from Jv)
Jv: Oh Shit

*"Magician" holds a meaning of virgin men that are over the age of 30.

.........and that's all for today! There will always be a tomorrow for lessons! Now then, tomorrow's lesson's theme will be......"Crushing."

Last edited by BOOKS! on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
BOOKS! wrote:
First lesson in this new room! and I am an assistant now also! Double the joy! Disregard that, let the lesson begins. Today's theme is a REALLY simple one, as I mentioned in the last lesson in my shut down room, it is......."Bad Mouth" or in other words "Poisonous Tougue." This is, I will even say, elementary level. Also, you can combine it with so other methods I taught in previous lessons before to make it more effective! We will see some examples now:

Example 1: Combined with "Repeating"- Models: @Centrik @Anzo
Anzo: k.
Centrik: fk. u
Anzo: You suppose to only say "k."
Centrik: fk. u
Anzo: He is malfunctioning! :O What should I do?
Centrik: fk. u
Anzo: Which is your wife? 1010 or Ritsu?
Centrik: it's fk. u
Anzo: Hey, what is your life goal?
Centrik: to  fk.u
Anzo: Ok, you said it, let ME take the lead.
Centrik: k.den fk. me (♂♂ time)

Example 2:Combined with "False Accusation"- Models: @BOOKS! @Quasar
Quasar: Yo Baks
BOOKS!: Fok you Quasar stop chetting on Devpro
Quasar: but I don't
BOOKS!: Fok you Quasar stop chetting on Devpro
Quasar: ok, I do, now let's duel on DN then?
BOOKS!: Since you chet on DevPro so that is the only option left, yeah.
(15 minutes later)
Quasar: Why did you quit the duel?
BOOKS!: because you chet on DevPro.....jk because you hacked my system.
Quasar: forget it let's not duel
BOOKS!: ok
Quasar: so you know I got rejected the girl I loved?
BOOKS!: It's all because you chet on devpro, so you are gay, so she didn't like a homo.
Quasar: I am not homo
BOOKS!: Yes, yes you are, gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay homo homo homo  homo homo homo homo chet on devpro Gaysar :O You are so gay!
Quasar: ......(Speechless Stomach Punch)

Example 3: Combined with "Betrayal" Models: @Anzo @Jv @Tequila
Jv: Hey you know I hate Anzo's guts.
Tequila: Eh? Really? (Pressed a button)
Jv: Yeah I hate him so much with a passion that I will like to fk him from the back then from the front then stuck up @$^#&#(* up his *&(*&(*&^& THEN *^&^&&*^!!!!
Tequila: But isn't he a good guy? I mean.
Jv: He is just a lazy-ass, magician, I tell you, no one is a virgin at 30! Only gay people like Anzo is!
Tequila: Well he can be lazy sometimes-.....
Jv: OMG!!! ANZO, ANZO!! TEQUILA CALLED YOU A LAZY ASS BETCH MODA FOCA!!!
Tequila: .......Jv, you liar!
Anzo: What's the matter?
Jv: TEQ is the matter! He called you the most stupidest shet on Earth and you suck elephant also calling you a "Magician*"!
Anzo: Teq.....I thought you talk better than that?
Tequila: Good thing I recorded the conversation......(Pull out his phone and played the conversation)
(After the conversation played...)
Jv: Oh Shit FAK!
Anzo: lol, you know Jv too well, you knew that he is gonna do this didn't you?
Tequila: Yeah, I do
Anzo: Ok, I am not too lazy to demote people tho  (#DemoteJv2ChatMod)
Jv: FOK U ANZO, freaking gay magician lazy betch!
Anzo: One more! (All powers taken from Jv)
Jv: Oh Shit

*"Magician" holds a meaning of virgin men that are over the age of 30.
.........and that's all for today! There will always be a tomorrow for lessons! Now then, tomorrow's lesson's theme will be......"Crushing."

Well done bro.
Also , the 2nd example is the best.  pig

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
Also, for those of you that doesn't know what "MAD" is, I will post one here, MADs are always welcome to be posted here:



DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
-Casually humps your bed-




"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
-Casually humps your bed-


:O chetting on DDS?


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
Stop quoting his whole lesson @Leo e.e You can just reply normally.


If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
Congrats on getting assisstant baks!







~Supreme King of the month winner July 2013~


Spoiler :

Spoiler :
[16:09:38] @ Train Heartnet : sokol bribing people
[16:09:49] @ Salader : Yep
[16:09:53] @ Salader : We should bans him
[16:09:55] @ Salader : But
[16:09:59] @ Salader : We'll look the other way
[16:10:02] @ Salader : He is bribing us

Hidalgo™️ wrote:
LOKOS is like herpes,he's everywhere.

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
lokos stop spamming


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
oh Anzo has Kage Otoko as Avatar! did you notice @books!

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
Anzu why did ya change the avi QQ







~Supreme King of the month winner July 2013~


Spoiler :

Spoiler :
[16:09:38] @ Train Heartnet : sokol bribing people
[16:09:49] @ Salader : Yep
[16:09:53] @ Salader : We should bans him
[16:09:55] @ Salader : But
[16:09:59] @ Salader : We'll look the other way
[16:10:02] @ Salader : He is bribing us

Hidalgo™️ wrote:
LOKOS is like herpes,he's everywhere.

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
Well I know you liked picking up the soap but now its time for change


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
looks like everyone is still spaming


descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
This is not a spam room. >.> As I said a thousand times, this room is for posting daily lessons and MADs. Spamming is like this:
 User A: I am racist.
 User B: Meat.
 User C: KIBOUOU HO-PU
 User A: Bahlalalaloli
 User B: Quick! Do a BAROLLROLL!
 User C: OPPAI
etc.
......in other words, posts with no meaning to them and do not connected to each other. The posts were actually making sense so far. I am sure you have seen real spam before, and there was no spam in this room.

Last edited by BOOKS! on Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
lokos u need to change ur avi once in a while


descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
This is becoming a spam room because of lokos and anzo (yeah the spam killer ._.)

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
Zac I made this one 3 weeks ago How often do I need to change then?







~Supreme King of the month winner July 2013~


Spoiler :

Spoiler :
[16:09:38] @ Train Heartnet : sokol bribing people
[16:09:49] @ Salader : Yep
[16:09:53] @ Salader : We should bans him
[16:09:55] @ Salader : But
[16:09:59] @ Salader : We'll look the other way
[16:10:02] @ Salader : He is bribing us

Hidalgo™️ wrote:
LOKOS is like herpes,he's everywhere.

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
Jv, as I said 2 posts above you ._. Having a conversation is not spamming, you should know the definition of spamming better than anyone by now, you know? Also, responses to my lessons are not spam, since they are sticking with the room's title.


Anyways, lesson for today starts. Today's theme is "Crushing". There are many ways to do this, but examples speak better than explanations here so let's skip to those:


Example 1- "Physically Crush" @Anzo @Centrik
Anzo: Centrik, take a look at this, this is my new bought China Vase, sure looks nice doesn't it?
Centrik: Yeah. Hey, can I take a close look?
Anzo: Sure, here, don't drop it.
Centrik: k. I won't drop it.
(Centrik pulled out a hammer and bam it on the vase, the vase broke)
Anzo: OMG What are you doing?
Centrik: :D
Anzo: You are fired along with your country!
Centrik: Hey, it's the first time I got killed by Anzo, nice. :D (BOOM!)

Example 2: "Trust Crush" @LòKóS @BOOKS!
LòKóS: Hey, you can trust me, I don't rape people!
BOOKS!: Meh, fine, I trust you.
LòKóS: Also, I am not HoMoS.
BOOKS!: Ok, I trust you.
LòKóS: Good boi.......(Shadow Tentacles coming out)
BOOKS!: NUUUUU, I thought you don't rape?
LòKóS: I don't, but my tentacles do. :D
BOOKS!: NUUUUU, but I thought you are not HoMoS?
LòKóS: I am not, but my shadow tentacles are! :D
BOOKS!: What kind of excuse is that?!
LòKóS: My kind.

Example 3- "Kandy Crush" @Mr.Kandy @LòKóS
LòKóS: Heya Kandy :D
Mr.Kandy: :OO Lokos, hi
LòKóS: You can't say hi to me because you are Kandy.
Mr.Kandy: but I can say bye <3
LòKóS: No, you can't say bye to me because you are Kandy.
Mr.Kandy: I can go fap tho
LòKóS: No, you can't fap because you are Kandy.
Mr.Kandy: Why you say that? T^T Just because I am Vietnamese?
LòKóS: No, you can't be Vietnamese because you are Kandy.
Mr.Kandy: Then what can I do?
LòKóS: Nothing, you can not do anything because you are Kandy, more like, how can you even exist? You can not be an existence just because you are Kandy.
Mr.Kandy: ._.

.........and that's all for today! There will always be a tomorrow for my lessons so check tomorrow for my lessons again! Tomorrow's theme will be........"Reality & Serious."


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
Nice.
Also , the 1st is the best this time. o3o

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
Beware the shadows!







~Supreme King of the month winner July 2013~


Spoiler :

Spoiler :
[16:09:38] @ Train Heartnet : sokol bribing people
[16:09:49] @ Salader : Yep
[16:09:53] @ Salader : We should bans him
[16:09:55] @ Salader : But
[16:09:59] @ Salader : We'll look the other way
[16:10:02] @ Salader : He is bribing us

Hidalgo™️ wrote:
LOKOS is like herpes,he's everywhere.

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
Wait, how could Kandy be a staff if he is Kandy in that case?


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: BOOKinglyShelf

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum