Natsubot's parents custody issues. #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Natsubot's parents custody issues. #1

Post by Natsubot on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:32 am

A couple of months ago my summer was beginning and I was scheduled to spend half of my summer with  my dad and the other half with my mom. My mother knew my perspective of going to a new school after my sister went to San Francisco to college and my mother gets extra money (2000)£ every week and she's not helping me or my sister or supporting for us. She made me go to my dads house unknowingly and now won't give my sister any money for food or intuition. Me and my dad aren't in a healthy relationship and my mom hasn't seen me for an hour in two months. Why can't I have divorced parents who don't love nor like each other. But, at least treat each other with respect?

Natsubot

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Natsubot's parents custody issues. #1

Post by Roach on Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:23 am

Hmmmmm I personally wouldn't relay this sort of message openly on the Internet because of people trolling.

But since I'm here I'll offer you some advice, Bring this up with another family person (Grandparent maybe?)

There is no place like 127.0.0.1.

Roach

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : Pimpin' The Queen
Reputation Points : 79
Pro Decklists : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jv on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:14 am

Or lawyers exist. You can talk with your school teachers or psico.

Jv

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 500,000
Reputation Points : 58
Pro Decklists : 12
Medallions : 13
King Of Games

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsubot on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:44 am

Tequila wrote:Hmmmmm I personally wouldn't relay this sort of message openly on the Internet because of people trolling.

But since I'm here I'll offer you some advice, Bring this up with another family person (Grandparent maybe?)
If someone trolls me, I won't stand for it and they won't succeed. My grandparents live in a different state.

Natsubot

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kandy.JPEG on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:20 pm

Damn it, no trolling.

Yeah, I'd try talking to a school counselor

"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

Kandy.JPEG

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 10k.den
Reputation Points : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsubot on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:27 pm

Mr.Kandy wrote:Damn it, no trolling.

Yeah, I'd try talking to a school counselor
My school starts on September 10th. I don't have a counselor or anyone to talk to:

Natsubot

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Well, I personally don't like to get into such discussions on the internet, people could be inconsiderate or simply give suggestions without knowing what is the outcome of their comments. I'll however try and tell you what you should be doing in your current state, and hopefully my answer is a good one that would satisfy you.

I've read once in a book that the better thinking process you're able to process the better results you're able to achieve. In your case, i believe you're asking the wrong questions - and hence reaching a dead end in your thoughts. I'd recommend writing your thoughts on a sheet of paper, each and every though you have about your parents and your current situation; highest priority to lowest priority: as in things you should resolve first and most importantly should be on top of your list. Then you try and think of what you should be doing in order to fix what is going on in your life at the moment, feeling weak or getting emotional about a certain situation is part of growing up and getting stronger sense of survival - your brain will start unconsciously thinking of ways for you to overcome your struggle. Having a divorced parents could be tough i can only imagine, but it is not something you must attach yourself to, you're a strong man who can handle things on his own and fix his own life without having to rely on others - whether it was your mother or your father. I'd suggest you reach out to your father and try to fix your relationship with him, tell him how you feel about this situation and tell him you're no longer a kid who doesn't know anything. There is no father in this world who wouldn't be happy to hear his own son speaking like an adult.

I'd also recommend you stop thinking in negative perspective, questions such as "Why can't a divorced parents have a healthy relationship after divorce?" or something similar won't fix your problems, It'll only burden you and prevent you from enjoying the moment - what is in-front of you, in that case, your father. If you're living with your father, and your mother is busy with his work or whatever, then your next goal is to fix your relationship with your father, once that is done, give your mother a call, tell her how you feel about his, and what are her plans for you and your sister, tell her not to keep you in the dark.

I honestly I'm not psychologist, and I know little about how to fix such issues. I tried to be reasonable in my reply and hopefully you get something out of.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsubot on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:43 pm

@Anzo wrote:Well, I personally don't like to get into such discussions on the internet, people could be inconsiderate or simply give suggestions without knowing what is the outcome of their comments. I'll however try and tell you what you should be doing in your current state, and hopefully my answer is a good one that would satisfy you.

I've read once in a book that the better thinking process you're able to process the better results you're able to achieve. In your case, i believe you're asking the wrong questions - and hence reaching a dead end in your thoughts. I'd recommend writing your thoughts on a sheet of paper, each and every though you have about your parents and your current situation; highest priority to lowest priority: as in things you should resolve first and most importantly should be on top of your list. Then you try and think of what you should be doing in order to fix what is going on in your life at the moment, feeling weak or getting emotional about a certain situation is part of growing up and getting stronger sense of survival - your brain will start unconsciously thinking of ways for you to overcome your struggle. Having a divorced parents could be tough i can only imagine, but it is not something you must attach yourself to, you're a strong man who can handle things on his own and fix his own life without having to rely on others - whether it was your mother or your father. I'd suggest you reach out to your father and try to fix your relationship with him, tell him how you feel about this situation and tell him you're no longer a kid who doesn't know anything. There is no father in this world who wouldn't be happy to hear his own son speaking like an adult.

I'd also recommend you stop thinking in negative perspective, questions such as "Why can't a divorced parents have a healthy relationship after divorce?" or something similar won't fix your problems, It'll only burden you and prevent you from enjoying the moment - what is in-front of you, in that case, your father. If you're living with your father, and your mother is busy with his work or whatever, then your next goal is to fix your relationship with your father, once that is done, give your mother a call, tell her how you feel about his, and what are her plans for you and her sister, tell her not to keep you in the dark.

I honestly I'm not psychologist, and I know little about how to fix such issues. I tried to be reasonable in my reply and hopefully you get something out of.
Currently I don't intend on taking any of those studies from that book into consideration because the author didn't justify all scenarios of how people feel. His experiences are his issues that he's experienced where mine are very different because I have different thoughts about it. I appreciate your help but it wasn't resourceful. Hope your having a good day.

Natsubot

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top