Workout Music?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Workout Music?

Post by Anzo on Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:22 am

First topic message reminder :

I need some cool music to keep me going while jogging in the morning, I'm a really moody person and listening to music that could motivates me really helps me when working out, otherwise I'd just give up in 20 minute >.<

I'd appreciate if someone has a good songs to listen to, or just epic workout music - preferably with download links.

thx


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

avatar
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 29974
Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down


Re: Workout Music?

Post by Centrik on Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:33 am

Some good workout music:



@BOOKS! This is why I cheated on her.


If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Centrik

avatar
Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Posts : 10696
Duel Points : 13,265
Reputation Points : 214
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Booked on Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:36 am

I see but you now cheat on Ritsu instead. ._.


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

Booked

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 8195
Duel Points : 98931
Reputation Points : 45
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Centrik on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:26 am

I'll try avoiding her drum set.


If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Centrik

avatar
Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Posts : 10696
Duel Points : 13,265
Reputation Points : 214
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Anzo on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:33 am

I got few good ones from Train's list and downloaded them already. But nothing else.

Come on folks, think harder.


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

avatar
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 29974
Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Booked on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:41 am

I am guessing it's just the culture gap ._. You don't seem to like any Japanese musics huh?


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

Booked

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 8195
Duel Points : 98931
Reputation Points : 45
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Centrik on Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:02 am

@Centrik wrote:Some good workout music:



@BOOKS! This is why I cheated on her.


If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Centrik

avatar
Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Posts : 10696
Duel Points : 13,265
Reputation Points : 214
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Booked on Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:41 pm

Anzo gonna bomb you for posting 1010 again ._. I am surprise nothing on the list u liked really, but I will just keep posting Japanese music so.......

GONG - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJoVrT1-ulI
Roar Towards the Future - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8QSwqs_2I0
Memories are worth 1,000,000,000,000,000 -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsj0mY13t9s
Gorube-za Shitennou (FF4) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLbHqV5HeDc
Cannot Defeat Airman - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opADNvgeZYY
Super Mario World x Western Show - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Giai5mtIi6E
Omoide ha Okkusenman -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nnl0ycLvgU
Makka na Chikai -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU7T_vI8sNw
I will keep on not stopping! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeUOGcgKqWQ
Our Heart: Clear Mirror Still Water~ Serene Hand like a Raging Flame - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvKWpyGQCK0&spfreload=10
Flying in the Sky - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK9Y_8GN2h0
Meteor - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eczJlkL5AFg
Mirai Iro - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3msEOwONhg
Zips - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d32f7Uu1Fg
Friends - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95GBcyYtlzs
A Dreamy and Eternity Sadness - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eztenJFXqBw
I will buy Juice for you (Song starts at 0:14) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aLnutB1JUk
Country-wide irresponsible Era - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMXj6Ea6Wiw
DAN DAN Kokoro Hikareteku - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQWhRWpT49A
Precious Time, Glory Days - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alJvmyZXDdc
LAST TRAIN ~A brand new morning~ - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Ln009m0AM
Wagaken Sanba ( ) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeLcSu24D1I

........yeah, that's all for now ._. the culture gap is real if you don't find at least one that you like in these 2 lists, which has never happened so far.....but if that happens for the first time, next list should be all MAD, maybe you will find something you like


Last edited by BOOKS! on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

Booked

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 8195
Duel Points : 98931
Reputation Points : 45
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Centrik on Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:00 pm

Or

@Centrik wrote:
@Centrik wrote:Some good workout music:



@BOOKS! This is why I cheated on her.


If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Centrik

avatar
Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Posts : 10696
Duel Points : 13,265
Reputation Points : 214
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Anzo on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:43 am

BOOKS! wrote:Anzo gonna bomb you for posting 1010 again ._. I am surprise nothing on the list u liked really, but I will just keep posting Japanese music so.......

GONG - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJoVrT1-ulI
Roar Towards the Future - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8QSwqs_2I0
Memories are worth 1,000,000,000,000,000 -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsj0mY13t9s
Gorube-za Shitennou (FF4) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLbHqV5HeDc
Cannot Defeat Airman - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opADNvgeZYY
Super Mario World x Western Show - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Giai5mtIi6E
Omoide ha Okkusenman -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nnl0ycLvgU
Makka na Chikai -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU7T_vI8sNw
I will keep on not stopping! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeUOGcgKqWQ
Our Heart: Clear Mirror Still Water~ Serene Hand like a Raging Flame - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvKWpyGQCK0&spfreload=10
Flying in the Sky - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK9Y_8GN2h0
Meteor - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eczJlkL5AFg
Mirai Iro - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3msEOwONhg
Zips - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d32f7Uu1Fg
Friends - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95GBcyYtlzs
A Dreamy and Eternity Sadness - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eztenJFXqBw
I will buy Juice for you (Song starts at 0:14) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aLnutB1JUk
Country-wide irresponsible Era - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMXj6Ea6Wiw
DAN DAN Kokoro Hikareteku - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQWhRWpT49A
Precious Time, Glory Days - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alJvmyZXDdc
LAST TRAIN ~A brand new morning~ - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Ln009m0AM
Wagaken Sanba ( ) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeLcSu24D1I

........yeah, that's all for now ._. the culture gap is real if you don't find at least one that you like in these 2 lists, which has never happened so far.....but if that happens for the first time, next list should be all MAD, maybe you will find something you like

What is this? I can't listen to this. Anime stuff doesn't work when jogging or lifting weights, the song doesn't help either. >.<

Also, NO MADS! I REPEAT, NO MADS!


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

avatar
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 29974
Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Booked on Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:42 am

Well some of them are from animes some r not ._. but I guess it's same to u since they are all Japanese >.>


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

Booked

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 8195
Duel Points : 98931
Reputation Points : 45
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Yarn Tethers on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:27 am



  Monthly Members of Yarn's Knitting Club: 

Yarn Tethers

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 544
Duel Points : 2160
Reputation Points : 11
Pro Decklists : 0

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freakinquinton

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Anzo on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:18 am

No, Yarn, no.


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

avatar
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 29974
Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Yarn Tethers on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:19 am

@Anzo wrote:No, Yarn, no.
Embarassed


  Monthly Members of Yarn's Knitting Club: 

Yarn Tethers

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 544
Duel Points : 2160
Reputation Points : 11
Pro Decklists : 0

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freakinquinton

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Booked on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:21 am

Anzo, it's true, we have the culture gap ._. It seems I can't help you. You are the first one not liking any songs from those lists. >.>


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

Booked

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 8195
Duel Points : 98931
Reputation Points : 45
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Centrik on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:49 am

I don't like any songs from those lists.

http://www.jazzradio.com/smoothjazz


If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Centrik

avatar
Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Posts : 10696
Duel Points : 13,265
Reputation Points : 214
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Anzo on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:04 am

@Yarn Tethers wrote:
@Anzo wrote:No, Yarn, no.
Embarassed



BOOKS! wrote:Anzo, it's true, we have the culture gap ._. It seems I can't help you. You are the first one not liking any songs from those lists. >.>

Or you have a really bad taste in music :>

@Centrik wrote:I don't like any songs from those lists.

http://www.jazzradio.com/smoothjazz

That's not for workout.


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

avatar
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 29974
Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Booked on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:17 pm

Well, I guess most people have bad taste of music then, in that case. I think I am missing the key factor here, seriously, what type of music do you even like? WHAT is your strike zone for music? ._. anyways, I will give out 1 more I guess, it's a trance. (Why no MADs :<)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CUOkjErzOY

Also, if things are not working just because they are from anime or Japanese, just think of they as not from animes then, maybe that help? Some of them are not in reality anyways ._. I don't think I will give up on posting yet.


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

Booked

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 8195
Duel Points : 98931
Reputation Points : 45
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Centrik on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:59 pm

Again just listen to 1010. It's not that hard and it's very inspirational.

English right?


If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Centrik

avatar
Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Posts : 10696
Duel Points : 13,265
Reputation Points : 214
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Anzo on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:39 pm

That one is actually good, Books.

Also, stop the tenten stuff Cent, It's not funny anymore.


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

avatar
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 29974
Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Roach on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:49 pm

Type EDM or Electro Dance Music in YT that what all the workout music is here.









There is no place like 127.0.0.1.

Roach

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 9910
Duel Points : Pimpin' The Queen
Reputation Points : 79
Pro Decklists : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Booked on Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:07 am

I see Anzo, you like those tuned and remixed musics, mainly electro. Well, glad you at least have ONE you like lol, I will go find some more then.


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

Booked

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 8195
Duel Points : 98931
Reputation Points : 45
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Anzo on Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:16 am

Tequila wrote:Type EDM or Electro Dance Music in YT that what all the workout music is here.

I'll see what i can find.

BOOKS! wrote:I see Anzo, you like those tuned and remixed musics, mainly electro. Well, glad you at least have ONE you like lol, I will go find some more then.

Mainly anything with slow energetic kick-off and an epic loud climax.


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

avatar
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 29974
Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Roach on Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:42 am



BOOKS! wrote:I see Anzo, you like those tuned and remixed musics, mainly electro. Well, glad you at least have ONE you like lol, I will go find some more then.

Mainly anything with slow energetic kick-off and an epic loud climax.[/quote]

Yeah that is pretty much EDM lol









There is no place like 127.0.0.1.

Roach

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 9910
Duel Points : Pimpin' The Queen
Reputation Points : 79
Pro Decklists : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Anzo on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:07 am



DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

avatar
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 29974
Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Roach on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:30 am










There is no place like 127.0.0.1.

Roach

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 9910
Duel Points : Pimpin' The Queen
Reputation Points : 79
Pro Decklists : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Anzo on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:55 am

That won't stick in court; I'm still virgin.


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

avatar
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 29974
Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Roach on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:57 am

Nooooo your dad's condom failed, hence your existence.









There is no place like 127.0.0.1.

Roach

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 9910
Duel Points : Pimpin' The Queen
Reputation Points : 79
Pro Decklists : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Kandy.JPEG on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:59 am

If you need EDM music Im your guy to come to




"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

Kandy.JPEG

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 7098
Duel Points : 10k.den
Reputation Points : 202
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Anzo on Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:05 pm

Tequila wrote:Nooooo your dad's condom failed, hence your existence.

He never used one, heck I don't think he heard of it before even.

Mr.Kandy wrote:If you need EDM music Im your guy to come to

Shoot, lemme see what you got.


DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

avatar
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Posts : 29974
Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Train Heartnet on Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSD5vSSGLOM&ab_channel=ThousandFootKrutch
^that

Hold on for a second,
if words can be weapons,
Than what I say can effect it,
they're not just words on a record

And I can choose to respect it,
or choose to infect it,
But once it hits the water,
it's too late to be selective

'Couse one voice is enough,
to make sleeping Giants wake up,
To make armies put their hands up,
and watch whole nations stand up

It's one believe, one spark, one faith and one restart,
And we can reboot the whole chart,
Before it all falls apart




(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
http://i.imgur.com/AYYEdZk.png <- Rito where is my wukong skin at?
Spoiler:

I am the bone of my sword
体は剣で出来ている。
Iron is my blood and glass is my heart
血潮は鉄で心は硝子。
I have survived countless battles undefeated
幾たびの戦場を越えて不敗。
Nor once have I retreated
 ただの一度も敗走はなく、
Nor once have I been understood
 ただの一度も理解されない。
Always alone on the hill of swords
 彼の者は常に独り
intoxicated with Victory
剣の丘で勝利に酔う。
Thus this life has no meaning
 故に、生涯に意味はなく  
My body was surely made out of swords
その体は、きっと剣で出来ていた。

Train Heartnet

avatar
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Posts : 7809
Duel Points : 44040
Reputation Points : 64
Pro Decklists : 4
Medallions : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content




Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum