Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Workout Music?

descriptionWorkout Music? - Page 3 EmptyWorkout Music?

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I need some cool music to keep me going while jogging in the morning, I'm a really moody person and listening to music that could motivates me really helps me when working out, otherwise I'd just give up in 20 minute >.<

I'd appreciate if someone has a good songs to listen to, or just epic workout music - preferably with download links.

thx

Workout Music? - Page 3 YhjrjGb
DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionWorkout Music? - Page 3 EmptyRe: Workout Music?

more_horiz
I'll message you on FB my playlist

Workout Music? - Page 3 Spambot_by_cyrux_gfx-d8b855y
Workout Music? - Page 3 HYwPpFn
"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
or NightCore it's very easy to run to due to it's higher BPM than most EDM due to the speed up in tempo

Workout Music? - Page 3 Spambot_by_cyrux_gfx-d8b855y
Workout Music? - Page 3 HYwPpFn
"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum