Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Workout Music?

descriptionWorkout Music?

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I need some cool music to keep me going while jogging in the morning, I'm a really moody person and listening to music that could motivates me really helps me when working out, otherwise I'd just give up in 20 minute >.<

I'd appreciate if someone has a good songs to listen to, or just epic workout music - preferably with download links.

thx

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: Workout Music?

more_horiz
I'll message you on FB my playlist

"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
or NightCore it's very easy to run to due to it's higher BPM than most EDM due to the speed up in tempo

"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum