Workout Music?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Workout Music?

Post by Anzo on Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:22 am

First topic message reminder :

I need some cool music to keep me going while jogging in the morning, I'm a really moody person and listening to music that could motivates me really helps me when working out, otherwise I'd just give up in 20 minute >.<

I'd appreciate if someone has a good songs to listen to, or just epic workout music - preferably with download links.

thx

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Workout Music?

Post by Kandy.JPEG on Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:23 pm

I'll message you on FB my playlist

"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

Kandy.JPEG

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 10k.den
Reputation Points : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Kandy.JPEG on Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:29 pm

or NightCore it's very easy to run to due to it's higher BPM than most EDM due to the speed up in tempo

"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy

Kandy.JPEG

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 10k.den
Reputation Points : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down