Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Just another useless topic to waste time

descriptionJust another useless topic to waste time EmptyJust another useless topic to waste time

more_horiz
I am just here to waste more of my time to needless stress and bull crap so if anyone wants to find me I am Shun_Yakumo on DN and go by Tsuko__Aiko on devpro and for TDOANE I am No_One_Loves_Weegee

Now with that out of the way, how is everyone and how has been life treaten everyone, not like it matters, as if anyone actually cares enough to hear what others think or feel on this sight.

Just another useless topic to waste time Untitled_drawing_by_scarletangelremilia-d8lgwh7

descriptionJust another useless topic to waste time EmptyRe: Just another useless topic to waste time

more_horiz
site*

Also each person cares about others and what they have to say in their own unique ways. You might not see it, but it's there.

Where you been, It's been quite a while since I last seen you here.

Just another useless topic to waste time YhjrjGb
DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionJust another useless topic to waste time EmptyRe: Just another useless topic to waste time

more_horiz
ADN is still alive :O
omg

more_horiz
Yes I am still alive, I had a heart transplant and I been trying to get my life stabilized so if you duel me I am guaranteed to mess up cause I have been trying to get my own house, got a girl friend now and trying to keep her and her family stable from them getting divorced, and on top of that my father is living with me so I can help him out cause he is suffering from a hip and knee replacement.

Just another useless topic to waste time Untitled_drawing_by_scarletangelremilia-d8lgwh7

more_horiz
Did they give you a zombie heart? I heard these things are awesome!

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Oh wow ... real life always comes first man. No need to stress yourself out over a hobby.

#TheKozmoForce

'I know not of any Will, but I have some of that power'

'Take a walk through our garden and smell the Aroma' - >THE< Aromage player of DA

more_horiz
Anzo I just about died laughing when I red that, but no they didn't

more_horiz
My dad had a major heart surgery earlier this year, first thing he said when he got out was: "Hope my heart won't be a dick anymore".

more_horiz
XDyup, I spent lol

more_horiz
Haha, keeping those spirits high.

#TheKozmoForce

'I know not of any Will, but I have some of that power'

'Take a walk through our garden and smell the Aroma' - >THE< Aromage player of DA

more_horiz
It would appear Angry Dueling Nerd is back with us (again) Just another useless topic to waste time 3974120512
But for how long this time?

more_horiz
Till my next angry rampage lol

more_horiz
So until you become the hulk lol

more_horiz
I can't do that lol Just another useless topic to waste time 3974120512 Just another useless topic to waste time 3974120512 Just another useless topic to waste time 1802729531

more_horiz
Awww such a shame, I was about to dig out my hulk buster suit Just another useless topic to waste time 3974120512

more_horiz
why bust something unneed out... just give me a 2 litter of dew and some cheetos and you know my weakness... shit!!! Just another useless topic to waste time 3974120512

more_horiz
Can't get cheetos in my country anymore Sad

more_horiz
oh noes! D: why

more_horiz
No idea actully, just disappeared from all shops about 10 years ago lol

more_horiz
wow

Just another useless topic to waste time 13950410

more_horiz
I know sad times Sad

more_horiz
Don't lie, you don't have a hulk buster suit, the only suit you got is 'Plz don't kick my ass' suit.

I haven't eaten Cheetos in like a year. I don't like how sticky my hands gets after I'm done.

more_horiz
@Anzo wrote:
My dad had a major heart surgery earlier this year, first thing he said when he got out was: "Hope my heart won't be a dick anymore".

That's actually good because he hopes for the best :D <3

Just another useless topic to waste time _gfx__what_am_i_thinking_about__by_galaksiida-db3d4to
Just another useless topic to waste time Member_of_the_year_by_cyrux_gfx-d8eqcij
Just another useless topic to waste time DOMa13s
Former Assistant and Professor

more_horiz
@Anzo wrote:
Don't lie, you don't have a hulk buster suit, the only suit you got is 'Plz don't kick my ass' suit.

I haven't eaten Cheetos in like a year. I don't like how sticky my hands gets after I'm done.

cheers Thank you!!! My wife also laughs at me because I won't eat wotsits (similar to cheetos) with my fingers because of this.

And Holy shit nuggets when did @Galaksii return? Just another useless topic to waste time 3974120512

more_horiz
Me and your wife have something in-common. Hm.

more_horiz
We use chopsticks to eat Cheetos lololol, try that Just another useless topic to waste time 1554389127

Just another useless topic to waste time NMu6a2c
DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
Just another useless topic to waste time Awards_by_cyrux_gfx-d9iy6u2
Just another useless topic to waste time Mod_by_cyrux_gfx-d9k16od
Just another useless topic to waste time 2qtg8t11
Just another useless topic to waste time DDe4tRB

more_horiz
I just poor them from the packet into my mouth.

more_horiz
BOOKS! wrote:
We use chopsticks to eat Cheetos lololol, try that Just another useless topic to waste time 1554389127

this ^

more_horiz
I use chopsticks to catch flys

more_horiz
lies! you can't do something like that

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum