Go down
faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 16
What is life? Give me your money! Getting the hang of it Community favorite Who are you? Popular figure What's winning? Representative He was lucky Community slacker I was not even trying I got rid of my girlfriend! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising

So...Umm...Hello again

on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:07 am
Been getting on chatbox for a few days now so this isn't really unexpected....But let's make it official anyway!
To those who know me:Hi I missed you all! ^.^(Except for Jv...)
And to those who don't:
faervel
Likings:Onions,Chatting,Eating&Sleeping.
Dislikings:DN,My connection(s),Random reason-less trash talking,My name getting misspelled,Those who misspell my name,White van aaand that's it I guess.

Not sure how long am I gonna stay around this time but I'll be around for a while ^.^

(Wow I actually did a topic with no onion emotes  )

Last edited by faervel on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool:
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements:
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

Re: So...Umm...Hello again

on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:09 am
You weren't even gone this time .-.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
What is life? Give me your money! Getting the hang of it Community favorite Who are you? Popular figure What's winning? Representative He was lucky Community slacker I was not even trying I got rid of my girlfriend! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising

on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:12 am
More like it's been a week that I came back >.>

Amy Kool:
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements:
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:17 pm
You are going to make an intro every week? lol

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Jv
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 58
King Of Games

on Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:23 pm
also this guy requested a name change but no one did it.
faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:26 pm
@Anzo wrote:You are going to make an intro every week? lol
So no one noticed I was gone for like...4months? >.>

Also what I mean by official coming back is going as active as my 1st 2years (a.k.a posting and start dueling again) and something more than being a stray ghost like...pretty much ever since last World Cup that the only thing keeping me here was people misspelling my name

Amy Kool:

Achivements:
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz

on Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:44 pm
Well you do have a very difficult name to pronounce lol

Neji
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
Here to stay Business man This is not hard I am a rich man Lazy Slacker Can I get a discount? Community Slacker

on Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:16 pm
no

Quasar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 4

on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:04 pm
Welcome back faervel Smile

Roach
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 79

on Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:32 pm
Welcome back again! cheers

There is no place like 127.0.0.1.
faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:59 pm
@Anzo Eeeeeeeeeeeeh!?Irate's name is way harder >.>
@Neji:No.....what?
@QW&Roach:Ty ^.^

Amy Kool:

Achivements:
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz

on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:16 pm
That's why we still call him Irate lol

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum