Learning French >.>

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learning French >.>

Post by Anzo on Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:33 pm

Reading through the grammar atm.

Meanwhile, can anyone recommend some TV shows, series, or movies I should watch to learn more about the language? I need to listen to French people to get accustomed to the language.

I found a TV series called "Braquo" but I didn't like it much after watching the first episode. Will probably watch another episode anyway.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Learning French >.>

Post by Booked on Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:49 pm

I can only help with Japanese and Chinese lol, only thing I know about French is Bonjour ._.

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

Booked

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 98931
Reputation Points : 45
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:16 pm

No worries, when I'm done with French I'll either start learning Italian or Japanese :>

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Booked on Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:30 pm

Italian or Japanese....... this reminds me of something...... #Jv ._.

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

Booked

Administrator
Administrator

Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:52 pm

Jv can't speak Italian properly either lel

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Booked on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:01 am

lolwut? an Italian that can't speak Italian properly? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?! Oh Shit

Jv 2 OP

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

Booked

Administrator
Administrator

Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:15 am

He kinda reminds me of that young dude from Dumb and Dumber that no one knows what he's saying, forgot his name. lol

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dex on Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:31 am

The Returned. Good shit

Dex

CUSTOM RANK Dexy
CUSTOM RANK Dexy

Duel Points : 88615
Reputation Points : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:08 pm

Aight, I'll check it out.

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top