Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLearning French >.>

more_horiz
Reading through the grammar atm.

Meanwhile, can anyone recommend some TV shows, series, or movies I should watch to learn more about the language? I need to listen to French people to get accustomed to the language.

I found a TV series called "Braquo" but I didn't like it much after watching the first episode. Will probably watch another episode anyway.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: Learning French >.>

more_horiz
I can only help with Japanese and Chinese lol, only thing I know about French is Bonjour ._.

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
No worries, when I'm done with French I'll either start learning Italian or Japanese :>

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Italian or Japanese....... this reminds me of something...... #Jv ._.

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Jv can't speak Italian properly either lel

more_horiz
lolwut? an Italian that can't speak Italian properly? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?! Oh Shit

Jv 2 OP

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
He kinda reminds me of that young dude from Dumb and Dumber that no one knows what he's saying, forgot his name. lol

more_horiz
The Returned. Good shit

more_horiz
Aight, I'll check it out.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum