Come back and A and B Leauge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Come back and A and B Leauge

Post by joecap12 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:44 pm

Just wanted to say hello again.  What do you think about this. A. League would be none Pendulum decks B. Would be for Pendulum summon league. 

joecap12

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Come back and A and B Leauge

Post by Anzo on Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:47 pm

Try to explain your idea in simpler terms, your English is really hard to follow :D

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by joecap12 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:54 pm

My reason for this idea. Watching Pendulum summon and how this works. I just suggesting B. would stand for Pendulum only. This would show how to use Pendulum system. Then after you learn, then go into the A. League which would have the regular dueling
 I do know Konami wanted this new way to duel. I don't know why.  

joecap12

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:58 pm

Oh, you mean to be able to duel in two different leagues. First league is where you're allowed to use everything including Pendulums, and second league is where you're not allowed to use Pendulums in your duels.

I can understand learning how a new type of card works might be a pain to deal with, but you have to go through the process of learning it, if you want to be better at this game. Sadly, we cannot split our league into two different categories just for that one purpose.

However, when challenging someone for a duel you could ask them nicely to avoid using anything that has Pendulums in it, I'm sure they'll listen.

~Have a good day

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NightBot on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:52 pm

This is probably the best tutorial on how to use Pendulums ( http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/pendulum/index.html ), I highly suggest watching it, if you don't know how they work.

NightBot

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 100,000
Reputation Points : 13
Pro Decklists : 4
Medallions : 10
Get me out of here Here to stay Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Captain Tryhard I am 12 and what is this? GG2EZ Give me your money! He was lucky Community favorite I was not even trying Popular figure The Worthy! Representative Innovative Community slacker Never back down! Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by ScottyAdams on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:37 pm

^ Basically that.

#TheKozmoForce

'I know not of any Will, but I have some of that power'

'Take a walk through our garden and smell the Aroma' - >THE< Aromage player of DA

ScottyAdams

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 8125
Reputation Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top