The dragon lord arrive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dragon lord arrive

Post by Darkanen on Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:53 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm a duelist since many years. To do a short story, I got my first interess on yu-gi-oh during the Duel Monster time. My first deck was a Kaiba Deck, but I was so noob in this game that I didn't even understand what is a Tribute Summon and a Ritual Summon. I stopped because I got no one to play with me.

Many years after, I receive in gift a DS game, Yu-Gi-Oh Stardust Acceleration. It's when I started to play this game that my interess on Yu-Gi-Oh revived. I learned to play this game and I started to play non-stop. I buyed my first true deck, a Dragunity deck. I will stop here for my past, because it will go too far, so I will just resume my experience after I got the minimum skill.

I started to go into many yugioh academy forum, Chaos Era to Ressurection Duel. I learned by many people how to play many decks and got much experience on deck building and dueling. But my deck building skill is not that much developped, so it will be normal that I ask some people to help me build a deck.

The name of the topic tell you about my passion. I'm a passionate fanatic of dragons, so much of my decks are dragon or wyrm. Dragon Lord is a title that some people I knew gave me, so I kept it.

I hope to have good duels with all of you! ^^

Darkanen

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 220
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: The dragon lord arrive

Post by Anzo on Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:02 pm

My first deck was a combination of Yugi's and Gate Guardian, it was bad but fun to play. Good old days.

Anyhow, welcome to Duel Academy. Hope this place helps you find what you're seeking

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach on Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:36 pm

Welcome to DA! Be sure to check out the guide if you haven't already
http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide

I started with the yugi starter deck way back in like 2002 then shortly after brought 2 more of the same starter deck to improve it

There is no place like 127.0.0.1.

Roach

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 2620
Reputation Points : 79
Pro Decklists : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jv on Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Welcome kami-sama

Jv