Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWelcome

more_horiz
Welcome to my room guys, it's Clocky, be prepare to have your precious time frozen xP

descriptionRe: Welcome

more_horiz
@infiniteclock wrote:
Welcome to my room guys, it's Clocky, be prepare to have your precious time frozen xP

1. Welcome to the academy, My next words won't be as comforting as this is but You deserve a welcome just like everyone else who has joined did, the ones who foiled their time here and the ones who made the best of it.

2. I assume this is your introduction, but It's suppose to be under the topic Introduction and not your Dorm. Maybe someone changed it, or maybe you found a way to post it in the Slifer dorm.

3. Once again, Welcome to the academy and I hope you try to enjoy your time here while you can. Because, you never know how much time you have till it's gone.

more_horiz
Its clearly a topic about his room Heart. Anyways Clocky how do you like it in the slifer dorm so far.

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~

more_horiz
Welcome to DA gl hf here

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Everything so red in here, my eyes, they're bleeding happiness.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
come to wel

more_horiz
He has already made his introduction. This is his dorm topic.

Anyways, clock, you will have great time around here  cheers

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

more_horiz
Welcome to DA! Be sure to check out the guide if you haven't already
http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide

more_horiz
Welcome in the academie

more_horiz