Latest topics
Battle Pack Tournament!Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:27 pmAlisaeWhat happened to DAFri Jun 22, 2018 3:05 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™IntroductionThu Jun 21, 2018 4:14 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™Pro Decklist Tournament June 2018Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:08 pmgreenfrog100Question about TimingWed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 pmWingshineRate the song above you Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:01 pmWingshineXYZ Monsters!Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:06 am╚εмεяy╗Duel Links Tournament #2 (Ban of Tier 1)Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:18 pmkyosuke kiryuDecksSat Jun 02, 2018 11:16 amEtwizzyIntroductionSat Jun 02, 2018 11:13 amEtwizzy
Discord

Go down
NoMakr
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

I think introductions are in order

on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:03 pm
You can call me NoM or NoMak or just Nomakr (Anyone of those variations)
My favorite deck so far: Harpies (Deck or card suggestions are very appreciative) 

Let me start by saying I've been playing yugioh unprofessionally for fun. Although I do want to be a pro duelist!  
I mostly play unprofessionally and always up for a good duel, win or lose. Winnings pretty nice though we can all agree haha.

I really am looking into improvement/learning more while meeting you all & getting to know who you are as a person/duelist.

I want to add I've been a fan of the yugioh series since the first animated episode. My favorite series is GX and the model of this forum kicks major butt. I hope I can duel and have tons of fun and gain some friends on my way up the ladder.

I mostly play in the TCG format, but would be up for playing in the OCG format as well.
I am also a role-player on the side so, if any of you are into that give me a holler.

This is me, glad to be here and ready to get my game on. 

DN account: Ickydizz
DNF account: NoMakr
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

Re: I think introductions are in order

on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:04 pm
Welcome aboard, NoM Wink

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Etwizzy
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 79

on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:05 pm
Welcome to DA! Be sure to check out the guide if you haven't already.
http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide
NoMakr
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:30 pm
Thank you, Roach and Anzo.
The pleasure is all mine

NoMakr: "but I'm not a Mocker"  affraid
Shocked What must I do to get stronger? (Insert Daft Punk Song) Cool
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:43 pm
Yo! Welcome! cheers

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
Jv
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 58
King Of Games

on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:52 pm