Here to chat a bit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here to chat a bit

Post by RaitonGian on Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:43 am

Hi all , was not on the page nor did i play ygo for a looooooong time (since stupid dragons). Just by looking at top posters i don't recognize anyone or i simply forgot. So what happened from than at the world of ygo and this academy?

RaitonGian

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Here to chat a bit

Post by Leo on Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:52 am

First of all Welcome Back bro , I'm delighted to see you again visible in the academy.
2nd , Nothing much had changed except for The New Pendulums cards and some other few things.
* You can read he DeckGuides in this academy in order to know more about the new cards * 
I hope that I helped you. Wink 

Leo

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 160
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:14 pm

Hi and welcome back RaitonGian cheers  

Since its obviously its been a while since you last visted DA check out the guide to familiarise yourself.
http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide

In regards to cards and how the game had changed look at deck discussion section here  http://www.duelacademy.net/f58-deck-discussion to learn about current decks / cards and give the official rule book a read since there have been some officalls rule changes over the years, That can be found here http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/

Feel free to contact a member of are staff if you need anymore assistance Wink

There is no place like 127.0.0.1.

Roach

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 2620
Reputation Points : 79
Pro Decklists : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Many things happened really, hard to cover it all.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jv on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:32 pm

welcome penguin

Jv

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 500,000
Reputation Points : 58
Pro Decklists : 12
Medallions : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Centrik on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:38 pm

By stupid dragons, do you mean E. Dragons? If you haven't played since then, you should know me Smile

Welcome back.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Centrik

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 13,265
Reputation Points : 214
Medallions : 1
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Welcome back Wink

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by RaitonGian on Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:46 pm

I think you all missunderstood i posted this here just to say hi and chat a bit i doubt ill get back to the game itself i lost my passion for that. Tbh not only for that its same with every game i play few lol games here and there and thats it got my acc decayed from dia to gold. But who knows i might play few games in the comming days/months , untill than ill proly just spectate some players. Im here more to chat and hang a bit from time to time as this is the game i grew up with :D . 

To Centrik , i have no idea who you are i probably just forgot :D . From top posters only Anzo sounds fimiliar , rest never heared about em or simply forgot.

RaitonGian

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top