Crimson's Room for stuff

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crimson's Room for stuff

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to my room!Ur free to imagine anything u want and that will appear In this room(anything)
This is most likely my excuse for being a broke af slifer red.....ENJOY THE ROOM!!!!!!!

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Re: Crimson's Room for stuff

Post by Anzo on Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:04 pm

What's going on here? All sex videoing needs to be approved before published. Tsk tsk

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
Pro Decklists : 0
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookingly on Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:17 pm

lolwut since when did MADs become sex videos ._.

The pace is slow again....Something changed.
^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

Duel Points : 88800
Reputation Points : 45
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Since i said they're sex videos

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by DuskMage on Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:45 pm

@Anzo wrote:Since i said they're sex videos
The King of DA management has Spoken!

Quotes of DA
Spoiler:
"I'm not lazy, I'm just conserving energy" ~JC the shadow hunter 2016
"He'll lose weight if I explode 60% of his body mass. That's how this works, right?" ~Shameless 2016
"I just assumed it was a well-clothed, flat-chested loli." ~DuskMage 2016
"Breaking and entering, destruction of property, arson, harrassment and sexual assault with a concrete dildo is the American way, you know" ~Shameless 2016
"NO! F! NOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No way! Freakin No! Ok, why the f are people drawing their sides, but I'm not!" ~CrimsonOverlord 2016

DuskMage

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 1245
Reputation Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:51 pm

Everything is sex unless proven otherwise.

You're welcome.

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookingly on Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:57 pm

._. ok then but MADs are proven that they are not sex though I thought

^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:04 pm

Sex are recorded. MADs are also recorded. Hence sex are MADs.

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookingly on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:08 pm

That's like saying, Africans are human, Asians are Human, so Black is Yellow ._. lol

Anyhow, MADs are created and edited more than recorded lol, I mean animation is not recorded exactly lol (though they do have real life MADs like the politician)

^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:09 pm

MADS are witchcraft,it is proven so

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:19 pm

ParaBox wrote:That's like saying, Africans are human, Asians are Human, so Black is Yellow ._. lol

Anyhow, MADs are created and edited more than recorded lol, I mean animation is not recorded exactly lol (though they do have real life MADs like the politician)

If you really wanna go there. How are they 'created'? They're created by being 'recorded' first. You just used a different expression. Also, 'Africans' come with different skin colours. Most Africans are 'white' while the other half are 'dark'. No racist gestures intended here. So yea, Africans can be both dark and white.

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookingly on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:21 pm

@Anzo wrote:
ParaBox wrote:That's like saying, Africans are human, Asians are Human, so Black is Yellow ._. lol

If you really wanna go there. How are they 'created'? They're created by being 'recorded' first. You just used a different expression. Also, 'Africans' come with different skin colours. Most Africans are 'white' while the other half are 'dark'. No racist gestures intended here. So yea, Africans can be both dark and white.
Recorded means it's videotaped from real life resources, so drawing and making an animated film is not recording lol. Also, I said yellow lol, white africans and black africans I heard of, but yellow africans I never heard of lol, unless it's a half

^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:23 pm

definitely witchcraft going on here

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookingly on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:24 pm

you want more MADs crimson?

^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:27 pm

You said yellow not me, I corrected your expression in my post. Besides, 'recorded' doesn't specifically means using real-life-related resources in your videos. You can record a conversation, your favorite TV show, some cartoon for your kids or whatever. Recording something means 'saving something for future usage; to watch it later or share it with others'. In this case 'animes' and 'MADs' are recorded episodes. Sex are also recorded. MADs are sex. Life is sex. Sex is life. I'm a virgin.

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookingly on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:33 pm

lol what's with the last part, and congrats DDS is admin now lol

^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:24 pm

keep posting MADs to fill anzo's sexual lust

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookingly on Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:30 pm

ok then, the last DIO tree MAD then

^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:46 pm

this is 2op and u know it

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookingly on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:09 am

so @CrimsonOverlord which DIO tree is the best?

^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:47 pm

This is...

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookingly on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:19 pm

sparta?

^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:51 pm

No, DA.

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jv on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:49 pm

SpartaDA

Jv

Duel Points : 392,000
Reputation Points : 58
Pro Decklists : 12
Medallions : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookingly on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:50 pm

sparDA

^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:54 pm

SparDA...

This should be an event's title.

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookingly on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:59 pm

interesting, I will start come up with an idea within 5 days

^OH ITS THIS

Bookingly

Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:00 pm

I'll leave it in your hands.

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:43 pm

slifers vs most op MODS ur idea for sparta da,as in we are going against impossible odds but still hoping for a ray of hope

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:10 pm

Hope is an illusion.

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:48 pm

@Anzo wrote:Hope is an illusion.
Hence the idea

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top