Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCivil War  EmptyCivil War

more_horiz
Civil War  9k8eK1Z

Properly not what you was expecting but it made me laugh Civil War  3974120512
And has somewhat of a truth behind it seeing as Raid Raptors are the modern day Black wings.

descriptionCivil War  EmptyRe: Civil War

more_horiz
I suppose this is meant to be funny.

Civil War  YhjrjGb
DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Speaking of Civil War when the hell they gonna give us trailer Civil War  3974120512

Civil War  Tumblr_mxv9lpttTH1sb1ir6o1_500
"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Civil War  Ra_yel10
Civil War  Awards_by_cyrux_gfx-d9iy6u2
Civil War  U9ENQ4h
Civil War  Vy87riL
Why so serious? :3 

more_horiz
Nope I was actually expecting marvel civil war and yugioh in someway xD. Roach ur spam game is getting stronger with each day

"I know not of what weapons and powers this war will be fought with, but I do know the next war will be fought with Sticks and Stones..." 
- Roy
Civil War  CerQn2a
Sigs by CrimzonStudios + ParaBox -Sama

Civil War  Ra_yellow_by_otakucyrus-d4s8szy

☬Project Roy-X by CrimzonStudios..☬

more_horiz
@Lux wrote:
Speaking of Civil War when the hell they gonna give us trailer Civil War  3974120512

There released a poster for the new avengers but I'm still here waiting for more info on civil war like you. I can't wait.

@DeathStalker wrote:
Nope I was actually expecting marvel civil war and yugioh in someway xD. Roach ur spam game is getting stronger with each day

This isnt even me spamming lol Civil War  3974120512 I can quite easily get 100+ post in a day (have done before) I busy with other projects for DA Wink

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum