Go down
Roach
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 79

Civil War

on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:46 am

Properly not what you was expecting but it made me laugh
And has somewhat of a truth behind it seeing as Raid Raptors are the modern day Black wings.

There is no place like 127.0.0.1.
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

Re: Civil War

on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:57 am
I suppose this is meant to be funny.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:29 pm
Speaking of Civil War when the hell they gonna give us trailer

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
DeathStalker
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 1
http://www.rocclan.shivtr.com

on Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:54 pm
Nope I was actually expecting marvel civil war and yugioh in someway xD. Roach ur spam game is getting stronger with each day

"I know not of what weapons and powers this war will be fought with, but I do know the next war will be fought with Sticks and Stones..." 
- Roy
Sigs by CrimzonStudios + ParaBox -Sama

☬Project Roy-X by CrimzonStudios..☬
Roach
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 79

on Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:38 pm
@Lux wrote:Speaking of Civil War when the hell they gonna give us trailer
There released a poster for the new avengers but I'm still here waiting for more info on civil war like you. I can't wait.

@DeathStalker wrote:Nope I was actually expecting marvel civil war and yugioh in someway xD. Roach ur spam game is getting stronger with each day

This isnt even me spamming lol I can quite easily get 100+ post in a day (have done before) I busy with other projects for DA Wink

There is no place like 127.0.0.1.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum