Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Third Card The Charm Tournament [Ended]

descriptionThird Card The Charm Tournament [Ended]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

It's been quite some time since I last hosted a tournament. Unlike my other coworkers, I tend to not go lenient on AFK-ers, just putting it out there. If you intend to go MIA half-way through my tournament then you better have a darn good reason for it, otherwise I'll put you on my own (private/personal) black list, and might not accept your registration in future events/tournament held by myself. Putting my scary face aside, enjoy the tournament!

Third Card the Charm!

Rules goes as follows:
1. Double Elimination Style, best 2 out of 3 match(s). (You lose twice; you're out)
2. Both TCG/OCG are allowed.
3. EVERY card in your deck must be used in 3's (this means no Banned/Limited/Semi-Limited cards allowed). Your extra deck is NOT affected by this rule.
4. Side Decking isn't allowed.
5. After signing-up send me a list (or an image) of your full decklist.
6. Once you submit your decklist to me, there is no changing it for the rest of the tournament.
7. Smoke weed everyday and we're cool.

Prizes:
I'll keep them hidden until the tournament is over, to keep ya'll excited and stuff.

Accepted Participants:
1. DuskMage
2. Silent Katana
3. farkion
4. ParaBox
5. PowerNova
6. vasko1234
7. zactheking
8. Jv

Round 1:
DL: http://challonge.com/tctcv3

Round 2:
DL: http://challonge.com/tctcv3

Round 3/Semi-finals:

Last edited by Anzo on Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 8 times in total

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: Third Card The Charm Tournament [Ended]

more_horiz
My bad I was away for the past day. I'll update in a bit.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Round 2 is up Wink

more_horiz
@vasko1234 , I can easily make a variety of times, set a few in US central time and I'll make at least one of them work. Just avoid 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM dinner for me tends to be somewhere among those times.

Quotes of DA
Spoiler :
"I'm not lazy, I'm just conserving energy" ~JC the shadow hunter 2016
"He'll lose weight if I explode 60% of his body mass. That's how this works, right?" ~Shameless 2016
"I just assumed it was a well-clothed, flat-chested loli." ~DuskMage 2016
"Breaking and entering, destruction of property, arson, harrassment and sexual assault with a concrete dildo is the American way, you know" ~Shameless 2016
"NO! F! NOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No way! Freakin No! Ok, why the f are people drawing their sides, but I'm not!" ~CrimsonOverlord 2016

more_horiz
2-0 against Para

more_horiz
Katana chet, I mean won 2-0

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Anzo havent updt yet lel I DQ vs Zac so he won like 3 days ago or 2 or 1 idk

more_horiz
I'll catch you soon @farkion

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

more_horiz
Bump. Get it done ASAP.

more_horiz
I'm going to flip a coin the next time I log in if no matches are done from the losers bracket.

more_horiz
I've tagged Vasko here, its not my fault he's not even trying to set up a time.

Quotes of DA
Spoiler :
"He'll lose weight if I explode 60% of his body mass. That's how this works, right?" ~Shameless 2016
"Breaking and entering, destruction of property, arson, harrassment and sexual assault with a concrete dildo is the American way, you know" ~Shameless 2016
"NO! F! NOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No way! Freakin No! Ok, why the f are people drawing their sides, but I'm not!" ~CrimsonOverlord 2016

more_horiz
le flip le flip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
@DuskMage wrote:
I've tagged Vasko here, its not my fault he's not even trying to set up a time.

Activity checks will suffice in this case.

more_horiz
Zzzzzzz @anzo

more_horiz
PowerNova 2-1 farkion
ggs bro

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

more_horiz
confirmz

¡

more_horiz
I won 2-0 vs Nova

more_horiz
confirming

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

more_horiz
beat katana 2-1

more_horiz
Lost 2-1 to Zac

more_horiz
@parabox @duskmage duel ASAP t.t I didn't DC today so maybe we can speed-up this

more_horiz
Stop running my tournament for me @Jv you're competing here not hosting.

Also, the match between Zac and Katana is rendered invalid. I haven't declared the start of the next round yet. You two will have to play a new match to decide a winner.

I flipped a coin between Dusk and Para; Dusk came ahead.

Round 3/Semi-finals is up.

Good luck all.

more_horiz
Lol wtf you declare it invalid for what reasons? Where is the rule that you must wait slow people if you already know your opponent .-. Thats the main function of challonge  .-. If they agree to duel you cant force they to wait slow people since we did this in every tournament. #chet

more_horiz
@Jv wrote:
Lol wtf you declare it invalid for what reasons? Where is the rule that you must wait slow people if you already know your opponent .-. Thats the main function of challonge  .-. If they agree to duel you cant force they to wait slow people since we did this in every tournament. #chet

I'm the host, I have the final saying. This is how we've been doing things for DA since forever. You're not supposed to play a match for semi-finals while the previous round haven't been finished yet. Otherwise we might as well just live in total chaos. You're OBLIGATED to wait for the entire round to be closed officially by the host before you proceed and play your next match.

Also, it's none of your business how slow people are in getting their duels done. There is no need to hurry up or anything.

more_horiz
#hostoftheyear

SO since you have the last saying, you will oversee their duel right? I mean they can just say again Zac won 2-1 without dueling, but you must watch it to avoid these important issues! Love 

more_horiz
That's their call, Katana could forfeit and give Zac the victory for all I care.

more_horiz
I just noticed I haven't set a deadline. Deadline for this round is December 16th.

more_horiz
I lost fair and sqaure the first time round, so I'll forfeit this one.

more_horiz
Well at least you didn't act like zac.

Anyway I knew you'd do it. <3

more_horiz
Updated.

more_horiz
Considering how easy Jv trounced my deck in the first round, Imma surrender and drop out now.

Quotes of DA
Spoiler :

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum