Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTheoretical Physics

more_horiz
I was wondering if anyone here has knowledge of theoretical physics I know a lot in the field and like to discuss theories and ideas with people of different topics in Theoretical physics.

descriptionRe: Theoretical Physics

more_horiz
Nope sorry. I know nothing in the subject matter but I'm sure one of are other members will.

more_horiz
Shoulda got on before I shifted away from that and towards programming(Robotics and Video Games to be precise). I've really just put it out of mind to make room for programming.

Quotes of DA
Spoiler :
"I'm not lazy, I'm just conserving energy" ~JC the shadow hunter 2016
"He'll lose weight if I explode 60% of his body mass. That's how this works, right?" ~Shameless 2016
"I just assumed it was a well-clothed, flat-chested loli." ~DuskMage 2016
"Breaking and entering, destruction of property, arson, harrassment and sexual assault with a concrete dildo is the American way, you know" ~Shameless 2016
"NO! F! NOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No way! Freakin No! Ok, why the f are people drawing their sides, but I'm not!" ~CrimsonOverlord 2016

more_horiz
Well i'm the person to talk to if u wanna talk about physics. Although I'm not into Experimental nor Theoretical physics, I'm only knowledgeable in Astrophysics, we can still talk about general physics (I currently take a college physics class in HIghSchool, but I self teach Astrophysics) my most interesting topic to talk about is String Theory mainly because of its somewhat "supernatural" idea, but there are equations to back it up. 

P.S. chemistry is also my strong point.

"I know not of what weapons and powers this war will be fought with, but I do know the next war will be fought with Sticks and Stones..." 
- Roy
Sigs by CrimzonStudios + ParaBox -Sama

☬Project Roy-X by CrimzonStudios..☬

more_horiz
Last time I opened a book that has the word 'physics' in it was like 9 years ago.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Well theoretical physics does fall under astrophysics and I know what it's like to self teach a subject because all of my knowledge is self taught I learned basic calculus just for theory development. I know more astrophysics at the moment but have been looking into quantum physics

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum