Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDarn it

more_horiz
I confessed to the wrong girl ._.

I was chatting with someone and didn't pay attention to the account's name and thought she was someone else, I confessed my feelings and few seconds later i noticed it is an entirely different friend. Now she thinks I love her.

bounce bounce bounce

That aside, I was quick to save the situation and told her I'm rehearsing for the real confessing. She couldn't stop laughing.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

descriptionRe: Darn it

more_horiz
gg win 2 girls over with one confession

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

more_horiz
I wasn't even planning on doing anything, it just happened.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

more_horiz
Who's the girl you wanted to write that Anzo?

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

more_horiz
ParaBox wrote:
uhhhhh fk ._. u kind of become of of my protagonist in my manga >.> Did you peek at my plot or something? ._.

If I get copyright problems, I blame anzo lol

This is Stranger Than Fiction happening to me isn't it affraid affraid

@Lux wrote:
Who's the girl you wanted to write that Anzo?

Duh, my crush of course. Everyone has one of dem folks >.<

more_horiz
Was this in real life or virtual chatting? Also did you make a big mistake because now she thinks of you for a loser since she was laughing while you were telling her your feelings. You guys have to figure out some stuff before you talk to the real girl. On a related course I got this girl's number today that I've been wanting since school started.

more_horiz
well, it's ok, at least it's only a part of it >.> inb4 u slowly follow the plot line ._.

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
I was chatting with someone

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

more_horiz
The question is is she friends with your crush?

more_horiz
at least you try to reproduce yourself.

more_horiz
@Heartbreaker wrote:
Was this in real life or virtual chatting? Also did you make a big mistake because now she thinks of you for a loser since she was laughing while you were telling her your feelings. You guys have to figure out some stuff before you talk to the real girl. On a related course I got this girl's number today that I've been wanting since school started.

Nah, we're cool. She laughed because at first (before i save the day) she thought i was joking - which i was, i just didn't know it at first. Then when i told her I'm kidding she laughed and said of course I was. Also, good work on getting that number! lmfao

Roach wrote:
The question is is she friends with your crush?

Yep, and she knows that the other girl is my crush. So she had some hints that I might not really be serious in my confession.

@Jv wrote:
at least you try to reproduce yourself.

I giggled at this, you're developing a fine sense of humor; finally turning into a human being!

more_horiz
As a person who likes to experience many sexual and relationship situations, I applaud your quick recover, **Actor Voice** As a fellow AAACTOOOR myself.

Monthly Members of Yarn's Knitting Club: 

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum